Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
16th August 2015 21:37:15

Quoting Saphron:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Here :P

Fuck me that is amazing, I want this ingame NOW!!
Jokes aside that is a really nice sprite and animation.
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
16th August 2015 22:17:48

Quoting Saphron:

o.0''''''
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
16th August 2015 22:20:14

Quoting Saphron:

crazy! too beautiful, I'm impressed with the sprites
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
16th August 2015 22:21:50

Quoting Saphron:
Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Ofc, your sprites are really nice... Anyway, question is, are you tryin to donate zezenia with all your sprites. Or it is rather, just advertisement, and you are looking for new clients. And these examles are used or non-used yet. If yes, where? As community, we just would know.

Well I share my sprites around just for comments and critique, sometimes one or two people will contact me to teach them how to do such things, or to buy few things.These visible here are not used anywhere, and I doubt they ever will be since they were made as a challenge with my fellow friends to prove who is better at pixelart ^____^

too beautiful!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
16th August 2015 23:45:09 (Last edited 16th August 2015 23:48:46)

Looks pretty awesome.

That big scorpion in the desert is from tibia tho.

Edit. Maybe that's meant to be i dunno, just hit my eye at the beginning. I haven't plaid it for long time so not sure are some of those backrounds from tibia?
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
16th August 2015 23:50:10

Quoting Dancore:
Looks pretty awesome.

Edit. Maybe that's meant to be i dunno, just hit my eye at the beginning. I haven't plaid it for long time so not sure are some of those backrounds from tibia?

Nope only scorpion and hydra in glacier, simply to fill the negative space so it looks better :)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
17th August 2015 00:09:55

Quoting Saphron:
Quoting Dancore:
Looks pretty awesome.

Nope only scorpion and hydra in glacier, simply to fill the negative space so it looks better :)

Yeah i just noticed the hydra, it's from tibia but modified by alot i can notice it's the middle head, the neck and some of the back are original from tibia's hydra but then you modified rest of it.

Those outfits are awesome tho.

But the plain foundation must be from tibia right? You just took the foundations and modified it in your own way 100% of it.

Same thing for the rotworm, there's huge similarity to tibia ones but then again it's different. I pretty much zoomed in in all of those pictures so i could see the pixels and compare.
1 2 3 4
Last »