1 2 3 4 5
Last »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
17th August 2015 00:15:14

On the first animated outfits you made that demon helmet part of the outfit i've seen it before somewhere.

Also a small suggestion to the animation. Let's say these sprites will be used in this game or another game whatever... The upper body movement is fine but don't you think the leg movement is a bit off, it looks fine there but when you imagine it way faster let's say like high lvls would "run" it would look like you have cuffs in your ankle and you can't take big steps but still very rapidly moving lol.
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
17th August 2015 00:19:06

Quoting Dancore:
On the first animated outfits you made that demon helmet part of the outfit i've seen it before somewhere.

Also a small suggestion to the animation. Let's say these sprites will be used in this game or another game whatever... The upper body movement is fine but don't you think the leg movement is a bit off, it looks fine there but when you imagine it way faster let's say like high lvls would "run" it would look like you have cuffs in your ankle and you can't take big steps but still very rapidly moving lol.

Well this was just a training for me to learn to make steps as they are now in tibia (8 frames or something like that)
so that was nothing serious ^_^

This was the real outfit (I just made addons and movement later)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Aaaaaand here is my pyramid -

Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
17th August 2015 19:43:26

Quoting Saphron:
Some of my works:

Do you like it? :D

Quoting Saphron:
Haha thank you guys for your feedback ^_____^

Quoting Saphron:
Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Ofc, your sprites are really nice... Anyway, question is, are you tryin to donate zezenia with all your sprites. Or it is rather, just advertisement, and you are looking for new clients. And these examles are used or non-used yet. If yes, where? As community, we just would know.

Well I share my sprites around just for comments and critique, sometimes one or two people will contact me to teach them how to do such things, or to buy few things.These visible here are not used anywhere, and I doubt they ever will be since they were made as a challenge with my fellow friends to prove who is better at pixelart ^____^

K-Z, look at this! please !!!!
These sprites give love to see xD
Godmode
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Warrior
17th August 2015 21:57:03

I personally think these sprites are too good to be wasted on a trash game like this, you should try out for some higher end games, your sprites are amazing
Godmode
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Warrior
17th August 2015 22:05:28

You should honestly just be a spriter for tibia, with your amazing skills you can make some serious money
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
2nd September 2015 17:56:11 (Last edited 2nd September 2015 21:10:18)

Something new :)
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
3rd September 2015 09:36:10

Can we have a pet system in the game? I want cthulhu as pet.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
3rd September 2015 10:13:05

Quoting Akolix:
Can we have a pet system in the game? I want cthulhu as pet.

And i want you.
Woll
Premium

Elysium
Level 207
Warrior
3rd September 2015 15:04:18

@Saphron
Great sprites. Outfit sprites would fit so perfect in zezenia...
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
3rd September 2015 22:59:41

Some quick voodoo outfit ^_^
1 2 3 4 5
Last »