1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st January 2018 17:39:21 GM Quillon View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th March 2017 08:56:47 (Last edited 25th March 2017 09:02:18)

What do you want me to do, fight in Ellaria? If you want that, ok, just don't cry if you get banned by excessive killing ok?

I don't pve anymore, only log to pvp. I login especifically to kill people. And I am very succesful at it. Hence why you logged out like a pussy. Not my fault if you're one of the biggest charlovers in Zezenia, man. Wanna fight? Login, let's go.

Fight ingame, not in the forums. Use the forums to discuss your payment, nothing else. I know it can be hard for you, but you should atleast try acting like your biological age. It's about time to stop crying like a baby and complaining like a little girl teenager, right Dancore? Act like a man, atleast try to.

Didn't you say you are not hunted? Didn't you say you don't need to pay to go and hunt monsters? Then why the fuck did you logout? For payments, use this thread or talk to Kamy Mythlogic ingame.

Thanks in advance.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th March 2017 09:23:43

Quoting The Warlockk:
What do you want me to do, fight in Ellaria? If you want that, ok, just don't cry if you get banned by excessive killing ok?

I don't pve anymore, only log to pvp. I login especifically to kill people. And I am very succesful at it. Hence why you logged out like a pussy. Not my fault if you're one of the biggest charlovers in Zezenia, man. Wanna fight? Login, let's go.

Fight ingame, not in the forums. Use the forums to discuss your payment, nothing else. I know it can be hard for you, but you should atleast try acting like your biological age. It's about time to stop crying like a baby and complaining like a little girl teenager, right Dancore? Act like a man, atleast try to.

Didn't you say you are not hunted? Didn't you say you don't need to pay to go and hunt monsters? Then why the fuck did you logout? For payments, use this thread or talk to Kamy Mythlogic ingame.

Thanks in advance.

Very successful at it hence your insane kill right Daniboi?

Weird that somebody gets mad over something they have to lie about ;)
Tematonarl Arrombado
Player

Pharos
Level 88
Mage
25th March 2017 13:59:22

Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
You're too early, april fools in 8 days.

PS. i would like to inform Kamy Mythlogic for supplying me with collects.

It isn't too early, it's like the third thread. We are owning it for a looooong time. :(

Try winning a war once in a while and not like come to en empty server and say you own it. There's difference.

Exist an difference between be kicked, like u guys, and be retired like me and my team are.

What happened with you guys in everath? - Kicked
What happened with you guys in Pharos? - Kicked

i know you got kicked in 2 pvp servers and claim to own a dead one.
Big congrats :D

Thats the problem of zezenia. The community. Why do you want to kick other players from 'your' server? This only makes the game smaller =(
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th March 2017 14:39:00 (Last edited 25th March 2017 14:39:22)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting The Warlockk:

Thanks in advance.

Very successful at it hence your insane kill right Daniboi?

Weird that somebody gets mad over something they have to lie about ;)

Dancore master pvp logout
I am happy you're PROUD for it. LOL
Grats

Enjoy pz
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 902
Mage
25th March 2017 18:13:55

Wait i am hunted in Platon ?
Leary die x1 log out no fight .
Dancore log in , Kamy suicide .

Question : Who is Zezenias biggest embarrassment Ryan or Warlockk
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th March 2017 18:35:37

Quoting Caste:
Wait i am hunted in Platon ?
Leary die x1 log out no fight .
Dancore log in , Kamy suicide .

Question : Who is Zezenias biggest embarrassment Ryan or Warlockk

Tough question but they're on the same level. One is big boned and another feared master pvper.

Kappa.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th March 2017 19:54:10 (Last edited 25th March 2017 20:00:25)

I just wanna have fights. Looks like people wanna fight on forums instead though.

If you play Platon - have been involved in the war -, and wanna play in peace, message Kamy Mythlogic for payment prices.

>>>PLATON<<< >>>BRAZILIAN TEAM<<< #OUR SERVER, OUR RULES #NO PAY, NO PLAY #FORUM HUNTERS #TERROR OF FORUM BOSS KILLERS #FORUM BIRLUSK DROPS NOTHING BUT TEARS #0 EXP/H ON FORUMS #DANCORE MR LOGOUT #PLATON 1X JUST DIE, DON'T CRY BYE EXP LOST RIP.

Thanks, bye
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
25th March 2017 20:12:37

Last fight we massacre your team with 4 people and ever since you guys dont want to fight .
Its weird you say im hunted but when we log in you guys suicide . Very strange
Didnt know i could hunt freely and be hunted @ same time. Sadly no death loss and no fun when you guys just suicide and logga logga, so now i play Pharos
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
25th March 2017 23:02:38

Quoting The Warlockk:
I just wanna have fights. Looks like people wanna fight on forums instead though.

If you play Platon - have been involved in the war -, and wanna play in peace, message Kamy Mythlogic for payment prices.

>>>PLATON<<< >>>BRAZILIAN TEAM<<< #OUR SERVER, OUR RULES #NO PAY, NO PLAY #FORUM HUNTERS #TERROR OF FORUM BOSS KILLERS #FORUM BIRLUSK DROPS NOTHING BUT TEARS #0 EXP/H ON FORUMS #DANCORE MR LOGOUT #PLATON 1X JUST DIE, DON'T CRY BYE EXP LOST RIP.

Thanks, bye

''BRINCA MUITO MEU''
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Guex On Three
Player

Platon
Level 21
Warrior
26th March 2017 01:42:48

Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
You're too early, april fools in 8 days.

PS. i would like to inform Kamy Mythlogic for supplying me with collects.

It isn't too early, it's like the third thread. We are owning it for a looooong time. :(

Try winning a war once in a while and not like come to en empty server and say you own it. There's difference.

Exist an difference between be kicked, like u guys, and be retired like me and my team are.

What happened with you guys in everath? - Kicked
What happened with you guys in Pharos? - Kicked

i know you got kicked in 2 pvp servers and claim to own a dead one.
Big congrats :D

Leary's team never got kicked in everath after they quitted everath the server went from good to shit and pharos is a non pvp server
1 2 3 4 5