« First
5 6 7 8 9
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
7th October 2017 19:37:21 (Last edited 7th October 2017 19:41:53)

ei millää pahal mut sul vissii menee vähä kovaa? :d

ps. shaman aint considered as proper shooter in my books.

Anyways if one of these 'we will build better zezenia' guys really need some data, i dont think they will be asking retarded warlock who was retired for ever about how shaman is and how it should be. btw you really havent changed alot baltas, when i started zezenia i tried to suggest something to move the game forward, you was then back here spamming the pointless fucking posts about how things wouldnt be so unfair to your crappy warlock and blabla fyi reroll buddy and move to next mother fucking subject. changing shaman aint gonna be the end of the world.

-Beekz
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
7th October 2017 19:53:13

I would say shamans do need some improvements/a re-work.
But it needs to be done properly.

PS: Before you shout out my class I've played shaman a long time
Demyx
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Warrior
8th October 2017 00:05:55

@Beekz teh crybaby
You might be one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen on Zezenia, if you don't like your shitty subclass, dont play it.
Ireken
Player

Pharos
Level 164
Mage
8th October 2017 03:29:43

I hope you don’t blindly follow players proposals, these guys have been playing a dead game for a long time now and I don’t think they know how to bring it forward because they don’t think forward at all. No offense, they are very toxic botters. And you could also revert some of k-z works too. Do your own thing man, I wish you good luck, I’ll definitely be back to check your work!
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
8th October 2017 05:17:48

What about some furnitures?
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
8th October 2017 12:45:17

@Jeezus :D I do have doubts about your main journey on shaman, do show please. i bet playing old contents on shaman doesnt prove shit on the new contents.

@Demyx :smartass: 'crybabies' are the negative and smartass old players stuck in the past and just focus to make everyone think the game itself has already died and is not worth to be played. (these ppl who played active few years back who stand in houses/dp and still cant move on. very mad at KZ forgottin them:\).

Afterall i just see the holes that should be filled in this game and its mechanics.

-Beekz
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
8th October 2017 12:54:03 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:38:05)

Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
8th October 2017 13:22:26

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
@Jeezus :D I do have doubts about your main journey on shaman, do show please. i bet playing old contents on shaman doesnt prove shit on the new contents.

-Beekz

Hes played both old and new, actually.

How cool, where i can spot him at highscores? any names? just words atm still
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
8th October 2017 13:31:18 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:38:11)

Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
8th October 2017 13:41:39 (Last edited 8th October 2017 13:42:51)

Quoting Deadpool:

-Beekz

Hes played both old and new, actually.

How cool, where i can spot him at highscores? any names? just words atm still

Viperz Played for 8 years :D
Fought in war and PVM
« First
5 6 7 8 9