Last »
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
6th October 2017 11:25:33

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Cant really agree more with these ppl :D pyro is like the fucking godlike atm, while shaman is go there and get dead. Balance? :)

just remove bravery and add me a proper selfbuff....... tired of bein in need of blockers!

-Beekz

Why remove bravery when they can just rework Fortitude Growth? That's the buff of shaman like fire shield and absorbing aura for the other subclasses?
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
6th October 2017 12:37:49

^been trying to explain this past 7 months ive played shaman ;d kinda aint gonna hapen situation :/ (frustrated)

-Beekz
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
6th October 2017 12:39:39

When are you going to have the update?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th October 2017 13:04:57

Shaman is as team player as pyro is a solo player. Talking about pvp worlds ofc. It's super nice when u have bravery in team hunts and your buff doesnt matter at all. Cuz u barely get hit in team hunts on a shaman.

Pyro is super nice playing solo. Good buff which makes u block big amounts, are spells, which hit many monsters, the best exp/h of any class. On the other hand team players doesn't really like pyros cuz not every blocker can block a stack of monsters+ pyro dmg.
This is not the case at super high lvl. Cuz:
a ) damage reduction in pvp
b) eq which gives %magic resist, so warrior receive less dmg from pyro
c) at high lvl combined with shaman bravery, paladin barely receives so much less dmg from pyro, that its surely worth to receive 500dmg from pyro which will also deal 5k dmg on monsters.

To sum up, pyro strengths stay as it was before, weaknesses got reduced. Not to forget that mana pots price reduction mostly helped pyro.
While shaman strengths got weakened (bravery got weaker in the last couple years, and weaknesses stay as they were).

So right now shaman is good in team and bad when solo, pyro is good solo and normal team. Warlock I would say is somewhere in the middle - normal in team, normal when solo.
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
6th October 2017 13:43:07

I'm taking notes, whether you propose graphical or gameplay changes.

This weekend or next weekend, I might show-off my early work on revamping areas (basic nature) or new outfits. I'm also getting rust off my drawing skills.... ^^
Working on mount-system isn't that time consuming, and balancing class could be worked on simultaneously.
Mounts are possible, but there is no decision made about it yet. Once I have some sketch/concept of it, we can talk about it again.

Once current update will be released, we are going to plan what to do in next update. Picking up some of our ideas/proposals posted recently. I'm sure some of work must be discussed carefully with players. Expect it.
King Of Heal
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Mage
6th October 2017 21:04:28

Quoting Caynez:
I'm sure some of work must be discussed carefully with players. Expect it.

Yes it should, make new polls and spread the ideas that staff is willing to apply.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
7th October 2017 08:46:22 (Last edited 7th October 2017 08:49:14)

Quoting Baltas:
your buff doesnt matter at all. Cuz u barely get hit in team hunts on a shaman.

Bro, do you even leviosa? ;'d

dunno what you guys are hunting but shit does damage. ridiculous damage in some cases.

@Caynez... mounts?? you sure u wanna go there? ehh

-Beekz
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
7th October 2017 09:10:36

Now that i did some studying amongst all shamans. there are what 4 or 5 active endgame shamans in zezenia atm? your shaman seems to have somewhat same type of deathlist as i do. yet still he doesnt get hit, who do you trying to prove yourself? afterall i bet some of us top active shamans have difrent opinions from yours. how do you know whats going on shamans screen specially if you dont play one?

-Beekz
Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
7th October 2017 16:22:00

@Beekz @Caynez

The fact is shamans need to be improved just in their buff to hunt more easily alone. Not with the reason to do the same damage/combo of pyromancers and warlocks but to negated more damage received like others mages subclass. Just it, a rework in fortitude growth (shamn's buff) would be great. So all mages will be balanced.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
7th October 2017 16:26:49

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Quoting Baltas:
your buff doesnt matter at all. Cuz u barely get hit in team hunts on a shaman.

Bro, do you even leviosa? ;'d

dunno what you guys are hunting but shit does damage. ridiculous damage in some cases.

@Caynez... mounts?? you sure u wanna go there? ehh

-Beekz

Not sure if u read all the text i wrote. But YES buff doesn't matter so much on shaman in TEAM HUNTS. Cuz when Paladin blocks, shooters shoot.
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »