1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th April 2018 09:00:53 GM Quillon View post »
28th April 2018 13:12:46 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
20th October 2017 22:30:59

Hola,

Felt like sharing my road on shaman.:smartass:

Newest addition to my set,
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

My current equipment and skills, each piece used for different situations

Sonnema.
Guigz
Player

Elysium
Level 198
Warrior
22nd October 2017 14:17:06

Gz Bro!! :D:D
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th March 2018 23:01:08 (Last edited 5th March 2018 23:01:26)

Some updates,

Best shamans on screen:smartass:
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th April 2018 19:32:26

I felt the need to let zezenia's community know, that i will be done with zezenia for a long time if not forever.
Koluz his case where he got hacked and rooked, kind of destroyed the game.
Now that you're getting banned because the GM is searching for reasons to ban certain people.. made my second thoughts complete.

I wanted to specially thank my dear brazilian friend for selling the goodies to us!
I still have alot of items i might sell in the near future.

For the people that are in my teamspeak, feel free just just come by and talk with us.
Im terribly sorry for k-zodron, only if he wasnt that lazy.. the game wouldve been alot better without quillon.

Thanks for the years but i am done dealing with powerabusing staff.
Cya quillon, you win!
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
27th April 2018 20:11:24

Thanks for all my friend, i stop to play more than 1 month too.. dont have more pacient for nothing in the game...
<3
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th April 2018 20:25:50 (Last edited 27th April 2018 20:27:40)

Quoting Sonnema:
I felt the need to let zezenia's community know, that i will be done with zezenia for a long time if not forever.
Now that you're getting banned because the GM is searching for reasons to ban certain people.. made my second thoughts complete.

I wanted to specially thank my dear brazilian friend for selling the goodies to us!

For the people that are in my teamspeak, feel free just just come by and talk with us.
Im terribly sorry for k-zodron, only if he wasnt that lazy.. the game wouldve been alot better without quillon.

Cya quillon, you win!

Btw do you even do anythign with that Koluz rooker? Cream was throwign him poion pots also 8)8)
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
27th April 2018 22:33:10 (Last edited 27th April 2018 22:42:50)

Quoting Sonnema:

Cya quillon, you win!

We dont stop because of Koluz hack, Koluz already were lvling a Shaman .. We leave the game because we were hunting with 2 makers on Demonics ents ( anti locate for ever ) with a lots of barrels to see if someone come.. Quillon Try ban us because there were 5 bps of barrels on floor.. Then because we weere using Antilocate for ever with makers trow the wall, then again started look all us ips ,, Two account were created with vpn from holland or eeuu idk dont remember But he deleted only one.. because it were Yogita, the another one was me and i dont get deleted in same case, same moment, THen he start to check ALL ours characters list and warning for namelocks or something to make us ban.. that's all.. we saw he dont want us in this game anymore.. there is no point to keep.. you know

I fight against Hyuga , Bagunceiro, Golliath ,Smoke..

but nobody were like Quillon is, at least the others listen a little more than him and dont act without think

ps: Its funny because karmelita and caster were helping to get koluz rook, Then, when he recover his acc, They started say " we were helping you bla bla bla " jajaja fracaso estos brs >.<
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th April 2018 23:19:39 (Last edited 27th April 2018 23:20:20)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:

Hes been doing this to us for a long time now, my ban lists are crazy.

All of those banned where removed by KZ after I sent evidence.
If Quillon wants you banned he will find ANY way possible to do it.

That's the reason why I won't be back for a while, not going to play a game where you can get banned if Quillon has had a bad day or doesn't like the way you do something.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
27th April 2018 23:23:56

In case like the Koluz hack thing, GM should go in and roll back his character imo. Zezenia is so damn small and need all players. The guy who hacked him is a big pussy and probly somebody from the enemy team.

About Quillon, dunno what that guy thinking with, guess he just like his power. Like why should he chase people and get them autoban by warnings because of a character name? Its obv he dont care shit about the game and only looking from an Non-pvp view when doing updates.
Zezenia Staff should talk and decied if they wanna give Zezenia one last chance with advertising and balancing pvp system. Otherwise i hope they just close Zezenia and show some respect for all who have been here for a really long time. KZ & Quillon time to man up and stop thinking about the cash and care about the community + players.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
27th April 2018 23:43:27 (Last edited 27th April 2018 23:45:01)

No way.. I like i say before.. Hyuga, Smoke , Bagunceiro, Gringo sperto , Golliath, That's K-z fault not Quillon.. Kz should sell this game to someone who cares more
Ps: You got lucky, Kz ignore Msgs from Non-donaters, you guys had access to mirc..
1 2 3