1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 16:50:06 GM Quillon View post »
19th October 2018 20:10:14 Administration View post »
21st October 2018 18:14:19 GM Quillon View post »
Absein
Player

Pharos
Level 13
Mage
19th October 2018 14:43:51

The staff of zezenia staff is now great and even now they also do not respond to emails even if it is for positive or negative continue without giving no satisfaction to anyone is this what will be zezenia?
(Quillon`s Age)

:smartass:
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
19th October 2018 15:38:47

Did you email the correct one? "support@playzezenia.com
Ardent
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Mage
19th October 2018 16:16:00

Quoting Akolix:
Did you email the correct one? "support@playzezenia.com

are u serious?

1 day 2 hours ago

Halloween is almost here, and with it comes exciting news for Zezenia Online! We値l cut straight to the chase:

First, the (long awaited) Zezenia 7.0 update will be released on Sunday October 28th. This update features a lot of new content, improvements and tweaks. We値l be sharing some new teasers in this thread shortly.

We値l be sharing some new teasers in this thread shortly. > 1 day 2 hours ago

this is the post from staff, they don't care, they will never care, zezenia will never be active developed game, stop playing and trying go to world of warcraft vanilla soon and thats ur future
GM Quillon
Game Master

19th October 2018 16:50:06 (Last edited 19th October 2018 17:03:45)

Hi.

If you are asking in your mail about unban of your character - no matter, banned for cavebotting or changed ownership - our answer will be always same. We will not return or unban traded accounts / accounts banned for cavebotting.

-- Quillon
Jackall
Player

Pharos
Level 490
Mage
19th October 2018 17:44:23

So because you broke El Abuelo we all know that he and the new owner think this is an injustice with the top pharos that was banned for this reason
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
19th October 2018 18:03:04

he ban who he want xd, dont have rules
Absein
Player

Pharos
Level 13
Mage
19th October 2018 18:29:26 (Last edited 19th October 2018 18:33:44)

Quoting Archerxs:
he ban who he want xd, dont have rules

Good to see you my great friend, is really never changed I'm sorry for those who believe in these guys yet.

many will only come back when they no longer have power and their
insane banishment can be reassessed by evidence (GM QUILLON)

:smartass:
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
19th October 2018 19:04:59 (Last edited 19th October 2018 19:05:37)

The problem is that Zezenia was sold to another Finnish guy which probably, just like K-Zodron was, is not very good with dealing with people. Leading a project is much more about knowing how to handle people, both those working with you and the players. Once you guys figure that out, Zezenia may work.
Ardent
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Mage
19th October 2018 19:18:15

Quoting Exile:
The problem is that Zezenia was sold to another Finnish guy which probably, just like K-Zodron was, is not very good with dealing with people. Leading a project is much more about knowing how to handle people, both those working with you and the players. Once you guys figure that out, Zezenia may work.

the problem is that zezenia was sold to another guy who will take this only as a hobby, not even a hobby, idk what is this bullshit

i can bet that i spend more time on forums raging and flaming everyone than zezenia staff spends per day (all of them combined)

i own more than 10 accounts on which i am banned for either flaming or spamming, YET

zezenia staff is here only to give some random but totally random messages, quillon just answered to my post said he doesnt have time for zezenium.com, INSTEAD of giving PROMISED ''IN SHORTLY'' NEWS FOR NEW UPDATE/SERVER

how dont you have time for zezenium if you LITERALLY do nothing in zezenia aswell just like ROFL,

either you know how to program certain things or you dont/find the way online

5 months without A SINGLEEEEEEEE UPDATE and you say you dont have time for zezenium cause u WORK for zezenia? thats just funny

i can literlaly make game like zezenia in 1 month if i dedicate some time to it and im not even joking, there are tons of tutorials online how to program this 2d games, and you had 5 months to just do some little update, you failed, yet no time

sick of this game until i see active staff, and when i say active i mean i actively get banned for flaming, actively get answer from gm etc

good fucking bye now
Fofiz
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
19th October 2018 19:35:44 (Last edited 19th October 2018 19:36:12)

maybe you guys from the zezenia staff may be doing a good job or nice but it's no use you're ignorant nobody here feels really safe with their accs analyzing the staff's attitudes.

you are lucky that the company you are from another country because many here have a million reasons to process the attitudes of you, we just do not do it because it is not financially beneficial to process you are not worth and you take advantage of all this.

All this was not necessary, we just wanted to play.

Hugs Hail Mary
1 2