3 4 5
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th November 2018 11:59:46

Quoting Whistup:
You know alr3ady why we killed you. you were hunting with state farmer one of our enemys boosting his exp or task and he escape cause of rise of peace. I explained all to you after that and i hope you understand why you cant hunt with enemy players .. i mean.. everybody in war will kill you if you hunt with enemys or aliance...got luck nobody hunt you alr3ady to get cash.. sadly but its how works pvp worlds on zezeniaonline..
Good luck if you keep playing..

Or you accept the fact that people can have friends and dont make a big deal about it. As if you fear a neutral that much you're Hunting him IF he doesnt stay solo. Get a life retard.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
14th November 2018 18:00:17

Would be so so easy to decrease power abuse with you lose loss exp/itens if the player that killed you has significant more lvls
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
14th November 2018 18:22:46 (Last edited 14th November 2018 18:25:02)

Quoting Pogmage:
Would be so so easy to decrease power abuse with you lose loss exp/itens if the player that killed you has significant more lvls

That is actually a good idea. Decrease % lost proportionally to the level difference of the killer

It would also help to balance wars, reducing snowball effect and thus increasing longevity of the Server
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th November 2018 23:36:27

Quoting Exile:
Quoting Pogmage:

That is actually a good idea. Decrease % lost proportionally to the level difference of the killer

It would also help to balance wars, reducing snowball effect and thus increasing longevity of the Server

Deathloss is barely anything. Its litterly 10/20min hunt.
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
19th November 2018 06:43:17 (Last edited 13th December 2018 23:11:36)

Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
13th December 2018 23:12:15

My new song Ashes of Breakout is out now!
Listen and enjoy, more music will come very very soon so subscribe!

Rootkit
Player

Pharos
Level 20
Warrior
14th December 2018 15:19:53

Reminds me of this
« First
3 4 5