1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th November 2018 09:08:11 GM Quillon View post »
11th November 2018 12:03:39 GM Quillon View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th November 2018 12:40:21 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:41:07)

Hanstein
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Warrior
11th November 2018 12:54:02

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting GM Quillon:
- improved stats of flame tongue, golden axe, Zanaato, ancient sylvan hammer and volcanic mace.

There are also many bracers in game, and new ones that can be added to loot list.

Will be nice to see some secondary stats upgrades to make some stand out, like thorny bracer, bluestone, golden, etc 8)

Agreed
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
11th November 2018 14:20:36

Quoting Sioux:
Quoting Hanstein:
This 8% of negating damage, it's not good, maybe a 8% of damage reduction would be better..

And what's the difference between negation and reduction? I think less 10% of damage received by paladins is more fair in their buff. So instead 20% of more life points, just 10% more life and 10% of damage reduction...

I agree.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
11th November 2018 15:25:53 (Last edited 11th November 2018 15:26:24)

Quoting Deadpool:

He probably intended so people take kill tasks to grow their skills. Instead of the broken system of afk, loggin and getting same reward as someone who is out actively killing monsters. Will be best to take "kill" tasks instead of randoms. It might work better to have people gaining skill as they gain levels and more power coming from levels than skills.

Random is if you want the chance to have a chance for an increased or decreased growth tasks.
Random will be more random now, for sure.

so i'll have to reset collect tasks even if i or my friend got those collects cool... only doing random since 30lv even more p2w from now gotta sell ALL collects cause they'll be pretty useless for me
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
11th November 2018 15:29:32

Please change death loss recovery to 100%.

I can not raise the level anymore because of my internet 4g. :(
Maverick Sorcerer
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
11th November 2018 16:02:02

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Quoting Sioux:
Quoting Hanstein:
This 8% of negating damage, it's not good, maybe a 8% of damage reduction would be better..

And what's the difference between negation and reduction? I think less 10% of damage received by paladins is more fair in their buff. So instead 20% of more life points, just 10% more life and 10% of damage reduction...

I like these numbers, because make more sense about a new fortification spell. If we think, more 20% of life points doesn't mean anything in high lvls, but a 10% percentual to help against all damage types is really good, but not OP to turn paladins in real blokers and they lost melee skill already, so this spell will be balanced. 8)

Good point, if the spell increases 10% in HP and 10% in negating every damages it values paladin's heal and at same time improves their capacity to focus on tank even because the spell configuration is reduce melee skills to do the final balance
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th November 2018 17:50:32 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:41:13)

Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
11th November 2018 19:59:13

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
so i'll have to reset collect tasks even if i or my friend got those collects cool... only doing random since 30lv even more p2w from now gotta sell ALL collects cause they'll be pretty useless for me

Random does not mean best training every-time! 8):smartass:

If you have cash you can cancel easily until you get most benefit from random. :O
This system is so active player benefit more off training than those who just turn in collect tasks. ;)

No one said you HAVE to reset collect tasks, that is a choice you make. :smartass:
You still have the option to do that and be lazy, just not for maximum benefit. ;)
You are decent high level in Novus and it is a new server, this should not affect you much. :P

It affect because now random isnt always +20% from now i'll have to roll EVERY collect task (even if i have those items already or i can loot them) if i want to stay in top melee fighting

People still afk train on eidos some 20lvl warriors botting leprechaunts and dark monks cause they roll for free until 30lv from now for random collect i'll get only 5% more training than those 20lvl noob chars thats cool
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th November 2018 20:26:34 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:41:16)

Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
11th November 2018 21:48:00 (Last edited 11th November 2018 21:49:26)

Quoting GM Quillon:

Quoting Durotaan:
Rogue, totally forgotten.

For sure we will improve them in next updates.

<3
1 2 3 4