« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th November 2018 09:08:11 GM Quillon View post »
11th November 2018 12:03:39 GM Quillon View post »
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
11th November 2018 22:14:38

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
It affect because now random isnt always +20%

If it was always +20% it would be called static and not random. :smartass:

Bout as sharp as a door knob. :smartass:

~Merc With The Mouth~

u know what i mean they could just make some limit that if u want full training for collection u have to kill atleast few monsters for example 30 dreadlord skins for 80% training and if u kill 60-70 dreadlords u get those 20% people gonna train alts with collection task anyway and this is problem for 3/4 of warriors/rangers from novus (random is best and only option to choose if u want to exp without 2 months waiting for skills)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th November 2018 23:34:00 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:41:02)

Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
12th November 2018 01:33:53

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
u know what i mean they could just make some limit that if u want full training for collection u have to kill atleast few monsters for example 30 dreadlord skins for 80% training and if u kill 60-70 dreadlords u get those 20% people gonna train alts with collection task anyway and this is problem for 3/4 of warriors/rangers from novus (random is best and only option to choose if u want to exp without 2 months waiting for skills)

You lawyer-ed yourself when you stated, "People are gonna train alts with collection task."
Yes, they will! They will also yield less reward than YOU, who is actively playing.

The funny thing about random is you do not have control, because it is.......
What is the word I am looking for, RANDOM!

Random is best only when you win, not when you lose.
Random does not equal nor guarantee maximum training.

Listen dude people which train alts with collects never pick random just going for collection tasks everytime and we active novus players picking random for maximum training and speed it up as much as we could now we'll have to re-roll collect tasks (if collect received from random works like normal collect) thats the problem

Its p2w as fuck once p cards hit 40k ea wasting ~200k to roll just because u getting useless collect tasks on ur 100lvl char and u want to get as high melee as u could

And yes we have control on that random with p cards just roll until u get cool kill task honestly i was rolling bad collect tasks anyway at early lvls
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th November 2018 01:45:50 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:40:57)

« First
2 3 4