1 2 3
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
15th November 2018 21:29:08

Quoting Krachtig Ethernal:
I believe that the exp must be shared equally, and in order not to be abused, to have a minimum and maximum level so that a player can share this exp :D
Obs: One more detail, it would be interesting if two people with the same task, can count for both individuals, as long as it is not boss to not be abused

Obs: One more detail, it would be interesting if two people with the same task, can count for both individuals, as long as it is not boss to not be abused

great idea, would influence teamwork
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
15th November 2018 21:29:40

- What do you think about parties and hunting when in a party?
I like that you get better exp while team-hunting and many new players from Tibia like it to. Then you can sit talk shit and still make good exp. In many other games team hunts make the EXP go down. Also nice that enemys need to think if its worth trying to sneak then just go 7 people vs 1.

- What do you like about party hunting?
All that i stated above, chill hunting, funnier then play solo, can hunt safer and lead to nice battles.

- What could be improved in terms of party hunting?
I would like to get an little loot boost when you are 5 or more people in a party. (Not big but atleast some). OFF TOPIC Overall i think monster shall dropp more shit items but keep good items really hard to loot, this is because making it easier for new commers to profit hunt.

- Should the party boost be increased or decreased? ( The total experience gained in a party is increased by 20% per party member, however, the maximum increase is 120% (6 party members)
Not be decreased atleast, I think it can be boosted to 7 or 8 mebers but not needed at all.

OFF-TOPIC
Should really fix so you can mass invite Guild members something that would do it much easier for all.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
16th November 2018 03:50:09 (Last edited 16th November 2018 03:53:29)

I will quote myself first

Quoting Belgra:
I would rather think about how to make manual playing more rewarding.
Monster not changing target based on distance only, making team hunting better, higher exp bonus while on party, better and bigger respaws, something that will make players enjoy doing do instead of botting, or at least make the one botting far behind. You won't automate an activity that you enjoy doing, if people automate hunting and gathering, it is because doing it is boring.

A core feature of mmorpg games

Talking, relaxing, tasking, new friends and powergaming

Monster targeting - with monster target only based on distance is hard to do big pulls when in party. Aggro
Respaws designed for parties - we have only a few good respaws to parties with a good density of monsters. Monster with low exp/hp ratio or with self-healing but great density, low/no profit. Place that could be good for party exp. But low exp for solo hunting.
Better party buffs - as shamans are extremely impopular, other classes could have combined party buff with warrior to make then more tanky, not stackable with bravery and weaker. Make bravery/similar last longer, more than it's cooldown.
Option to equally share exp - may need a min level difference to enable to avoid fast leveling at low levels
Task progress for everyone in party - it's nice to have you and your friend helping each other. Not for bosses.
- Should the party boost be increased or decreased? ( The total experience gained in a party is increased by 20% per party member, however, the maximum increase is 120% (6 party members)

Increase exp but lower the player cap. 30% ~ 40% party bonus exp, 3 to 5 players max or 120%-160% max.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
16th November 2018 11:42:26 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 15:01:20)

Deleted
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
16th November 2018 12:13:52

There are no places for players with a high level to hunt together.Devils, Ents,Golems,Geekzards they can not keep up with respawn when I hunt with party - 3 ppl. I have resp only when I hunt with 1 person.
Btw - A lot of people stopped playing and TEAM hunt is a dream.

Gm Eden - In the future, plan to increase talent points or add some new ones?
I have 17 ready-to-use points that are wasted :-(

Please make Zezenia great again!
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
16th November 2018 13:38:20 (Last edited 16th November 2018 13:41:21)

I don't see many problems with the current party set-up... seems like people enjoy using it when they have a team.

Maybe making a little more than current exp or some extra loot is fine, the more friends people have and play with the more likely they are to keep playing so any way to encourage community even more is good I think.

@Anmael - You out-leveled the pace of game development a little my friend... I think creating content which only you have access to is not really high priority most likely =/ must be patient
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th November 2018 14:19:41 (Last edited 16th November 2018 14:24:54)

Quoting GM Eden:

it has it's cons and pros. I like it, but I feel like it benefits old players more over new players, which might not know many people playing, and then hunt solo.

Quoting GM Eden:

I like that the exp/h is very, very high and we do not waste many supplies to achieve such high exp/h. Also, if enemies come fight, we will have a team to defend ourselves, while getting stronger by making high exp/h.

Quoting GM Eden:

Most respawns are made to hunt solo/duo, which means it is very... VERY ANNOYING to hunt in a party of 6+ members, since you gotta wait for people to walk in front of you and then you nearly don't hit the monsters, missing the "action", and, thus, turning the party hunting into a monotone experience, very robotical and BORING.

Sharing the loot is very, very problematic when party hunting. I played a game called Black Desert Online in which there was automatically a party looting function, in which ANYTHING we looted would go directly into a system of "special deals", where we would sell everything into the Market, to players, for a cheapper price, and split the money even. I know such system would never be implemeneted here due to the difference in game mechanics, but it's an idea, a suggestion, of something thyat could be done to change the way looting is done when party hunting.

I mean, how are you gonna maintain the 6+ people hunting together for hours? And then how do you split the loot accordingly?

Quoting GM Eden:

In my opinion, the party boost should be changed to: 50% for 2 members, 75% for 3 members and capped at 100% bonus at 4 members. 100% as a maximum bonus.

Quoting Deadpool:
The explosion powders helped alot, but they still stuck when 2 or 3 mage come.
I would have proposed that magic explosion powder be used on "Magical Obstructions," as well as barrels.
They work on a magical obstruction rock going into geltharia? Why not a rock ascension, firewall, dark spike?

Seriously, this would help the solo player out so much and how many times you saw on a video the guy got a spike or a firewall and 5 people coming behind and 3 2 1? This is weak and the guy should have more chance. Why not? It will give much more fun to the thrill of the hunt and make it feel like the kill was more worth.

What next, you gonna change your nickname to Superman? Chronos, the immortal? 8):D:D:D:D
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
16th November 2018 14:35:05 (Last edited 16th November 2018 14:35:35)

Sad when the only reasoning guy in topic is Deadpool.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th November 2018 14:37:10 (Last edited 16th November 2018 14:46:20)

Quoting GM Eden:

Hunting in parties is the best and most efficient way of leveling, especially the early levels.. As a solo player you are not able to get the same amount of progress in the same amount of time compared to a solo player. As soon as when you have a blocker with the right talents and a healer you are set for a good while.

E: Forgot to mention that end game spawns cannot hold teams with 5+ people.. so its only good for the beginning.

Quoting GM Eden:

The only good part is the exp, the loot is horrible.. If we didnt donate for cash we werent able to teamhunt like we do. Even when we loot a good item, its not paying for the supplies you use.

Quoting GM Eden:

If you dont have a task for the monster you will not make profit as a team.. We hunted crystals for example for 6 hours straight and have only looted a Masterwork Knight legs.. As a 6 man team (The most ideal party team regarding the 20% boost per member) we werent even near the point of breaking even.

Quoting GM Eden:

I think its fine as it is.

E2: But I got to admit that I like it that you cant have the best exp and also profit with it, we could choose to have less exp and make money..
Nosferato Ultymate
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Mage
16th November 2018 17:32:57

GM EDEN Outro GM no jogo Gm Shadow ????>:(
1 2 3