1 2 3
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
17th November 2018 17:24:53

Quoting Baltas:
Hopefully people see more and more signs of gms activeness. Cuz due to so inactive staff years people started to create cavebots and purchase them. If people knew its too risky to use cavebot, no one would create them as it takes time.

I don't want anyone to get banned either. But if the game was fair and players were actually active, it would be a lot more exciting and challenging for everyone. Make it human contest, not machine.

We are going through what Tibia has gone through long time ago. We complained about the changes they've done, but when you look at it, when everyone is botting, it is hard to come with a different solution other than give all players a fair opportunity at battle. Hopefully we dont have to go that way and people stop botting.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
18th November 2018 05:27:52 (Last edited 18th November 2018 05:32:21)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:

STOP USING SHIT LIKE AUTO PUSH, AUTO BARREL, TRASH BOT AND MORE... SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER ITS A F*!@#%G GAME.

#replaceraijoinwarzonewithfjortispictureofme

Ur entire ally team uses everything, thats why koluz got banned.
Im also very sure, alot of ur team uses that kind of shit, or do you guys randomly throw backpacks instead of barrels?:smartass:

you war is here in forums, videos are proof now? i dont use anything for barrel but thats cool to know but i wont be reporting anyone because im not afraid of anyone8) figting non pvp player like you and you brother is a joke anyways XD

btw i have few of ur team member that talk to me laughing at the fact that you say you want to war and prove something in game while you are here reporting enemys lmao

again the staff needs to say that videos are proof now... since kz always said that videos unless upload it by the same person its not a proof
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
18th November 2018 05:34:15 (Last edited 18th November 2018 05:35:05)

Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:

STOP USING SHIT LIKE AUTO PUSH, AUTO BARREL, TRASH BOT AND MORE... SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER ITS A F*!@#%G GAME.

Im also very sure, alot of ur team uses that kind of shit, or do you guys randomly throw backpacks instead of barrels?:smartass:

you war is here in forums, videos are proof now? i dont use anything for barrel but thats cool to know but i wont be reporting anyone because im not afraid of anyone8) figting non pvp player like you and you brother is a joke anyways XD

btw i have few of ur team member that talk to me laughing at the fact that you say you want to war and prove something in game while you are here reporting enemys lmao

You "don't bot"..........Yeah, right

Maybe Mart actually believes in you, but we are not fools here.

Face the consequences of your decision as a man. Do the crime, pay the time. Now cry us a river, too late. Next time don't use bot and play fair. Enough said, bye.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
18th November 2018 05:40:03 (Last edited 18th November 2018 05:43:31)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:

You "don't bot"..........Yeah, right

Maybe Mart actually believes in you, but we are not fools here.

Face the consequences of your decision as a man. Do the crime, pay the time. Now cry us a river, too late. Next time don't use bot and play fair. Enough said, bye.

thanks for quoting, im sorry i been killing your team too much nothing personal bro

i understand i only die twice after lvl 63 or maybe once and i was in almost every fight that makes people mad and you see the results :smartass::O

Envy is an overwhelming emotion
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st November 2018 02:09:04

Just to get that "auto target" accusation out of the way... You can clearly see that the player in question is not visible for me, yet his arrow is able to hit me and my wand is able to hit him. I hope that people will start to understand now that this is how the zezenia game mechanics are and work.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
21st November 2018 08:03:30

Quoting Ht Savage:
Just to get that "auto target" accusation out of the way... You can clearly see that the player in question is not visible for me, yet his arrow is able to hit me and my wand is able to hit him. I hope that people will start to understand now that this is how the zezenia game mechanics are and work.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Something to fix then OBV, but still i was always close after you and i was retarget myself most of the time and in your screen. Well played I ctrl+south 1 second late.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st November 2018 10:50:58 (Last edited 23rd November 2018 01:46:28)

Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
22nd November 2018 12:51:39

Koluz out here saying he doesnt bot but is doing the most. Mans out here on his maker Nauhn using his push and barrel bot to its max haha
1 2 3