Show staff replies in this thread
27th November 2018 14:39:09 GM Quillon View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
27th November 2018 06:24:26

Just saying my personal opinion on this Topic. I think its a game mechanics to force someones pz. Using noob chars as suiciders to make enemies waste frags/get black skulls/get banned is some kind of POWER ABUSE. This time power is not strength, this time power is the fact that a low lvl loses so little, that it doesn't matter for him. People do not suicide their main chars to waste enemies frags right? Because they are not willing to sacrifice their lvl/skills etc. But noob chars is a big trump card.

I have been always against ban traps, noobs walking close to pyros so they couldn't combo etc. Its gross and in my opinion as bad for the pvp world as a bot. Once you get banned cuz of noob chars its so demotivating because you know you did nothing wrong. You made area spell in hunt spot and get banned?? Should we stop using area spells or what?

I hope staff can work on this. And we should discuss with staff instead of fighting them. This staff seem to be able to communicate. Maybe some things should change, some should remain. Even if I do not agree with some cases, I am open minded
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
27th November 2018 06:30:56

Easy fix to this would be to put a level cap on certain areas or travel. keep lower Level in places they belong. As such since Eidos is home to below lvl 20... Other areas should be getting level caps as well. Thus reducing fast leveling for lower levels. WE ALL KNOW the game is a work in progress.

@topic I'm sure they will get justice. I believe people have been banned on main accounts for this in the past year. Just have to wait a few hours for Quillon or Eden to get up.
Lawlietpson
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Mage
27th November 2018 06:34:18

That guys only use spells :D is not game weakness, only use spells.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 07:38:21 (Last edited 10th December 2018 21:36:30)

GM Quillon
Game Master

27th November 2018 14:39:09 (Last edited 27th November 2018 14:40:21)

Hi.

Bans served (for game weakness abusing), it is not first time when players trying to cheat our customers.

-- Quillon
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 14:46:51

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

Bans served (for game weakness abusing), it is not first time when players trying to cheat our customers.

-- Quillon

THanks for fast answer, But you know... its feels like bad for me still, i mean i lost my character already and as lawliestpson says "we get ban in some lvls20" .. they can do makers in a moment and do it again in 1 days. when my character is stuck with redname for 2 weeks or 21 days if i got ban.. Hope one of they main got apunished at least 2 weeks same time i going to lost lvling-fighting
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 14:47:30

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

-- Quillon

Thanks for fast reply on the thread, I have a question:

What if Cazador de Macacos got banished for excessive player killing in this situation? I know you would ban the players that made him get black skull+banned.

But what would happen to Cazador de Macacos? Would he be unbanned, since his banishment happened due to game weakness abuse?

My point is,: victims of this should not get banned at all (Cazador, in this case).
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th November 2018 14:48:51 (Last edited 27th November 2018 14:55:12)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

-- Quillon

I dont understand why you would ban someone for this while its being used by players for YEARS.. Its same thing when having a character block the mana drain.

Instead of punishing people for doing it, come up with a solution to FIX it.

E: I think best thing to do is unban the players in question and give them a warning or whatsoever.. You cant just start banning people for features people used for years.

E2: From the moment that invisible spells got introduced to the game you basically allowed people to do this since thats how you (the staff) have scripted these spells. My team and I have been saying that this had to fixed years ago, but back then the staff wouldnt listen to us, even when you were around Quillon, why now?
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 14:53:20 (Last edited 27th November 2018 14:57:12)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

-- Quillon

I dont understand why you would ban someone for this while its being used by players for YEARS.. Its same thing when having a character block the mana drain.

E: I think best thing to do is unban the players in question and give them a warning or whatsoever.. You cant just start banning people for features people used for years.

People were warning sometime ago in everath, Many mains and makers got banned for this. Also that guy who took ban get unbanned after this .. Why lawliest told me that then? because he knows its ilegal. the point is they can do it again in one day with makers.. i mean its totally worth for them still

And yes, i thinks its time for fix it too
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th November 2018 14:58:44

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

-- Quillon

People were warning sometime ago in everath, Many mains and makers got banned for this. Also that guy who took ban get unbanned after this ..

And yes, i thinks its time for fix it too

If what you are saying is true, then why is this "game weakness" still there? If staff cared about it then, they would've removed the possibility to do this I guess.
1 2 3