Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 15:01:22

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

Bans served (for game weakness abusing), it is not first time when players trying to cheat our customers.

-- Quillon

I dont understand why you would ban someone for this while its being used by players for YEARS.. Its same thing when having a character block the mana drain.

Instead of punishing people for doing it, come up with a solution to FIX it.

E: I think best thing to do is unban the players in question and give them a warning or whatsoever.. You cant just start banning people for features people used for years.

People were warning sometime ago in everath, Many mains and makers got banned for this. Also that guy who took ban get unbanned after this ..

And yes, i thinks its time for fix it too

If what you are saying is true, then why is this "game weakness" still there? If staff cared about it then, they would've removed the possibility to do this I guess.

Well, staff should work in that.. but maybe its not easy to do.. i dont know..
Everybody knows steal in rl is ilegal but ppl still doing that without cared if they got caught because its more easy than work.
In this case.. its more easy make a maker lvl 20 , make a enemy get redname - ban than fight us. without care if they got caught. they are makers
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
27th November 2018 15:02:22

here we go savage and warlock trash talks they deserv ban sense they power weakness and they lose server and they have to do that im so glad this gms actully doing some thing good for once
1 2 3