Show staff replies in this thread
19th December 2018 10:39:45 GM Shadow View post »
22nd December 2018 18:47:19 Administration View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th December 2018 11:34:02 (Last edited 27th December 2018 11:35:55)

Quoting Huligan:
I think they shall open up a new world, just a fresh name and force Pharos / Everath go there but also have an option for Elysium players to travel to the new pvp world. Unfair you think? Yeah but best for the community and they have played 1x and wont gain anything by travel in experience. (Since they have played on non-pvp)
The server shall be 2 or 3x, i think i would suggest 3x but not sure.
Why new name? Most fair when it comes to house and so. Then all have the chance to bid on the best ones.

Everath shall gain 2 x their current experience rate.
Pharos shall not gain anything.
Old Platon players If it possible to see, those guys should get 1,5 x experience again aswell. (Their last travel boost was SO unfair.

If staff choose 3x they shall change novus to 3x and then call 3x the new 1x to make it look more serious and i would suggest to do the same on Elysium. So we dont have many diffrent rates on the servers.

But late game pvp need to be fixed, mages need to get their magic resist nerfed, warrior / rangers need to get magic resist or a bigger health poition.

Wel lthe thing is, giving people loads of EXP due to a merge, will kill the game aswell. The game doesnt fit level 500s. Atleast not yet.
And i dont think everath should gain anything as they level on speedrate till 190? can't remember anymore.

And i agree, mages are to tank late game. Only because most formula's were made before they knew people would get up to that level.
Me as a 270 shaman, i hit Ht Savage with my strongest spell for 120. And in monsters i do 1100/1200.

Maybe it's possible for mages to keep their base magic resist, thats its not to OP late game.
For example, the beginning levels are good, you're not that tank at all, but after a certain level (300), it becomes OP. The growth shouldnt be as big as it was in the beginning. Not to mention, all the magic resist items+buffs+natural resist stacks in pvp lmao.

Rip warriors/rangers 2k19.
Zezenian Gringo
Player

Pharos
Level 56
Mage
29th December 2018 15:29:47

and how? there are some novelties?
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
29th December 2018 16:32:58

I think there should only be 2 servers 1 non pvp and 1 pvp. there isnt enough ppl that play this game to have more then 2 servers but thats just my opinion.
1 2 3