1 2 3
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 950
Warrior
3rd April 2019 21:48:45

Bro don't you guys see , the guy crying for new server is the same guy who cry for Novus , who cry to merge pharos and platon , who cry for death loss on monster and he just lose a fight and stop play and come back to random pk . you think listening to him will benefit your game, pass me that smoke too dawg lol because your trippan .

He just will lose a open battle and say my enemies are too strong or too high lvl and then ask for another sort of pvp server with different rates :D .

just face it you got kicked bro , deadass .
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
3rd April 2019 21:55:35

The game is well and truly brown bread and at this point with the reputation it has, nothing is going to change that.
A total reset and a massive overhaul of certain features was needed when ownership changed(Doesn't even look like it did tbh).

There are certain members of the team who are out for blood, while the game barely has any left.
Ruthless Robban
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
3rd April 2019 22:28:51

Quoting Mackie:
Bro don't you guys see , the guy crying for new server is the same guy who cry for Novus , who cry to merge pharos and platon , who cry for death loss on monster and he just lose a fight and stop play and come back to random pk . you think listening to him will benefit your game, pass me that smoke too dawg lol because your trippan .

He just will lose a open battle and say my enemies are too strong or too high lvl and then ask for another sort of pvp server with different rates :D .

I dont think so we even lost one single battle in same number. I wont look here anymore so dont even waste time to reply.

King Alinor.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 950
Warrior
3rd April 2019 22:40:45

Quoting Ruthless Robban:
Quoting Mackie:

I dont think so we even lost one single battle in same number. I wont look here anymore so dont even waste time to reply.

King Alinor.

LOOOL . FLIP A COIN PLOX .
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
4th April 2019 00:56:38

Caste keep krying! you wish u were me, all i want is a good fking game not a game with 10 players if u think its fun keep wasting ur time, we have proof this time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYd3R4YmSbA&t=71s -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvj4BVqJOzw
Thers is 2 videos when we having open battle at the end u can see scores dont complain about moises the noob char stealing the loot:D
as u see this was some fun fights but just logout every time i chace u and rest of ur gay as friends like lawlietpson using makers to exp ban trap etc make the game die very quick
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
4th April 2019 02:40:14

Atleast if u guys will not care about the game make it simple let us be able to play others chars i wanna buy a lvl 300+ mage for war atleats do that and we can have fun
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
4th April 2019 03:15:11

Quoting Djekki:
Atleast if u guys will not care about the game make it simple let us be able to play others chars i wanna buy a lvl 300+ mage for war atleats do that and we can have fun

for once I can agree with you ! maybe zezenia can make a % on each account sold or something . you should make forum thread about that instead of this nonsense of a thread .
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
4th April 2019 03:31:20

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

for once I can agree with you ! maybe zezenia can make a % on each account sold or something . you should make forum thread about that instead of this nonsense of a thread .

This staff dont care worse than KZ to be honest they need to do something they got no hope thats why they dont care
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
4th April 2019 08:12:00

As my good friend GM Quitlon would say, "Hope dies last" :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61