1 2 3 4 5
Last »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:27:22 (Last edited 18th September 2019 10:46:46)

Deleted
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:29:55

A new server is not needed with the playerbase we have. we actually need less servers so it actually looks like there is players online. you should make it just 1 server optional pvp where you choose in the beginning if you want pvp or not. sure some will pick nonpvp and take top levels and some will control the server with wars but atleast everyone will be able to pick a preference in a single server. a single server with 200 players looks better than 3 servers with 70 players each
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
12th September 2019 15:32:22

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Gran Fire:

i cavebot? u retard really?
accusing me haha
talk to you friend gm quillon to come and check
i never use caveboting noob
u only say shit in this forum

I still didn't get that explanation

deadpool: P.S. Gran Fire - Stop cavebotting Horned Dragons
i not use cave boting i not use program idiot
u only say shit
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:38:10

I agree with deadpool here, changes need to be applied before the release of a New server, i'd love a New server but make changes that works for the game first.

Top problems on pvp servers that make New players or players without team unable to play for fun:

* obsessive boat camp-
Everyone who play the game knows how hard people stay with 2nd chars at boats to get all hints they need to obsessively hunt players down, in this case New players dont know what ppl are doing at the boats and they get slaughtered every time they take a trip, this is all doable cuz u can see where everybody is going.
"This is a tactical play" - be honest, its just power abuse, it clearly dont work for a game like zezenia and we need things which prevent any player to play the game to change.

Solution: dont make other players see where ppl go from boats.

*Marking creatures:
Players like to hit creatures and then wait for someone to kill it and reveal his location, they dont know who it is, but if its no one from their team.. they have a strong hint.

Solution: like deadpool Said, limit the time for players to get exp/loot message from monsters, like 10 mins. This make it still a "tactical play" but not in an obssesive way and people are allowed to get rid of monsters in the way without being hunted down. Again, New ppl dont know this and get slaughtered.

*yellow skull
Solution: dont make players able to get rid of this skull, it just enlightens power abusing for those who can pay.

These are the main factors who cause power abusing to be doable the most in this game, id rather get rid of them to get more people to play and enjoy the game, the pvp servers are still pvp and things are the same when it comes to the pvp itself.

I think if these conditions are changed, the new server is gonna live way longer, people who enjoy pvp can pvp, but no one can obsessively hunt players down.

+1 on power abusing related changes and a new welcoming server for anyone!
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
12th September 2019 15:42:51

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
I agree with deadpool here, changes need to be applied before the release of a New server, i'd love a New server but make changes that works for the game first.

Top problems on pvp servers that make New players or players without team unable to play for fun:

* obsessive boat camp-
Everyone who play the game knows how hard people stay with 2nd chars at boats to get all hints they need to obsessively hunt players down, in this case New players dont know what ppl are doing at the boats and they get slaughtered every time they take a trip, this is all doable cuz u can see where everybody is going.
"This is a tactical play" - be honest, its just power abuse, it clearly dont work for a game like zezenia and we need things which prevent any player to play the game to change.

Solution: dont make other players see where ppl go from boats.

*Marking creatures:
Players like to hit creatures and then wait for someone to kill it and reveal his location, they dont know who it is, but if its no one from their team.. they have a strong hint.

Solution: like deadpool Said, limit the time for players to get exp/loot message from monsters, like 10 mins. This make it still a "tactical play" but not in an obssesive way and people are allowed to get rid of monsters in the way without being hunted down. Again, New ppl dont know this and get slaughtered.

*yellow skull
Solution: dont make players able to get rid of this skull, it just enlightens power abusing for those who can pay.

These are the main factors who cause power abusing to be doable the most in this game, id rather get rid of them to get more people to play and enjoy the game, the pvp servers are still pvp and things are the same when it comes to the pvp itself.

I think if these conditions are changed, the new server is gonna live way longer, people who enjoy pvp can pvp, but no one can obsessively hunt players down.

+1 on power abusing related changes and a new welcoming server for anyone!

come to novus no have power abuse , only have power abuser in pharos , not need other new server if u not like die go to elysium , none ppl go kill u ...
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
12th September 2019 15:44:14

U not need pvp go to: no - pvp
no like dire go to: no-pvp
u need only hunt: go to no-pvp
u go charlove: go to no-pvp
not cry here because u die is u choose if u not like die for ppls go to no pvp not come to pvp servers LOL
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:51:25 (Last edited 18th September 2019 10:46:50)

Deleted
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
12th September 2019 16:05:37

Gran Fire: im not proposing stuff cuz i dont wanna die, this is not for me, its for the game and all New players who leave as soon as they face those power abusing factors. With these changes pvp in itself stays exactly the same, its just better for players in general.
There are no reason to keep these game mechanics as they cause nothing but power abusing, all know this, stop the act.

Deadpool: Yep, shouldnt be able to keep track of players by checking their received tasks etc. Another thing that has no reason to be shown for other players but they cause problems in forms of power abusing.

Its time to get real, for a better zezenia!
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
12th September 2019 16:09:08

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
Gran Fire: im not proposing stuff cuz i dont wanna die, this is not for me, its for the game and all New players who leave as soon as they face those power abusing factors. With these changes pvp in itself stays exactly the same, its just better for players in general.
There are no reason to keep these game mechanics as they cause nothing but power abusing, all know this, stop the act.

Deadpool: Yep, shouldnt be able to keep track of players by checking their received tasks etc. Another thing that has no reason to be shown for other players but they cause problems in forms of power abusing.

Its time to get real, for a better zezenia!

only come to novus no have power abuser u go level up free
not need create other server ...
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
12th September 2019 16:19:30

Ye novus is fine at this state, but where are the players?
And all the problems will continue to exist.
No one would abuse whats mentioned if enemys get back? Im sure all will, no doubt.

If theres not gonna be a new server, these are still good changes for the game.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »