Show staff replies in this thread
13th September 2019 12:48:04 GM Shadow View post »
Jay Malibu
Player

Pharos
Level 137
Warrior
13th September 2019 16:07:04

just have a merge, you change your opinion.
Yours , Jayson
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
13th September 2019 16:16:26 (Last edited 13th September 2019 16:27:59)

You still dont realise im speaking regarding zezenia, not for me.. gosh..

Yes, this is a 2nd char.. So?.. doesnt really effect the PA in the game?

Elysium this and that.. u just prove what the thread says.. if u dont wanna get PA'd go go elysium. Thank you for proving these problems mentioned in the thread. Anyone else who's gonna spit cuz your primetime of PA might be over?

Skip your ego's and do whats best for the game, dont enlighten PA like this, u can do better.

Lets see whos online on the pvp servs, only respectively top teams for both servers? So weird.. and theres no PA at all? Hm...
Hmmm....
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2019 20:28:09

Quoting Jay Malibu:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Shadow:
We are currently taking a look at some of these options and finding the right balance of "tactical" pvp without excessive player tracking capability.

Instead of stating that why not ask pvpers about their opinion.

As far as i know you never pvped on Zaza, this post was made by a low lvl from Elysium who is probably using a secondary char to post from (i have no idea what for), a lvl 33 pyro and some random 160 ranger who i never seen in-game agreed with his post and you make statements cuz of their "valid words"?

You can easily see all the respawns behind your target, raise is broken. But you think like a hunter and not like a hunted.
Just if you put yourself in your enemies' shoes, if it weren't for them, you probably wouldn't play.

Yours , Jayson

I don't have enemies, the ones i have are not playing and haven't for over a year now lol. So no i'm not playing for them.

And i have been in their shoes, i have been hunted off and been on losing side of the war, and back then it was way worse than now.

I just stopped playing that's it, i knew i had no chance to hunt or live safe'ish life being hunted or power abused, but i didn't come on forum to cry about it, i just accepted it and that's it. They won the war and are able to do whatever they want, it's their server and a pvp one.

Raise is broken? It works the way it supposed to work and is fine, let me tell you a secret my friend. Raise was nerfed already 2 times by half. Imagine what would it be if it wasn't?
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
13th September 2019 21:00:30

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
I wanna lay the cards on the table and speak out of honesty here, and for most players i'd assume, i'd like staff to read trough this and respond because it is very important for the future zezenia and for new player to not feel locked or discouraged.

Background: I've played plenty of retro rpg/mmorpg games for years (tibia is one of them), including zezenia for 4 years semi-actively.
"semi-actively" - Due to the low playerbase, sad but true, however i love the game. The point is, I got an overall experience like many other players here.

When Pharos and Novus have merged, a new server would'nt be such a bad idea with these considering changes:

1. Boatcamping - People use 2nd chars to get information constantly about where every player in the game is heading, basically. The problem is.. its extremely powerfull in this game, anyone can do it, but it also prevents everyone at the same time, especially if u happen to be on a loosing side.
Then imagine new players who cant travel anywhere without dying, "we dont PA in novus or pharos" - doesnt work to state this anymore, cuz as soon as the opposing team joins the server again, boat campers are instantly back on place cuz it's such a strong thing.
Its no longer a game tactic, it has turned to a thing which contributes so hard to power abusers.

What is the reason for other players to know where u are traveling? none really, not for the game mechanics, if u go on a hunt.. you are probably chatting with your mates already. It only contributes to the ability of power abusing, nothing else.

Solution: Don't make it visibile to other players where you travel by boat.

New Players: Won't be constantly kept track off, they will be enabled to enjoy the game better and play more freely, if they wanna pvp they go pvp, but nessecarily everybody doesnt need to know where they go.

2. Monster Marking - Players damage monsters and leave them for others to take the kill and reveal their position, this has been a tactical play for just this matter, but this also contributes very much to power abusing. The main problem is that people receive the experience and loot message whatever time has passed, it should be limited and so the idea of power abusing gets limited aswell.

Solution: Limit the time where you receive experience and loot message by killed monsters in which you have done damage, this way players won't be power abused on their way to spawns or while fighting INTO spawns.

New Players: They may not be aware of this "tactical" play and can move around more freely in the game after such a change.

3. Task delivery - Players can easily keep track of the tasks you obtain, this does nothing but contribute to those who wanna power abuse as they know what spawns u might be going for, then they have the boatcamper online.

Solution: Don't make received tasks visible, there is no reason to have them visible to anyone but yourself.
New Players: Can take tasks without being hunted down and wont be forced to stop play because they can't higher their skills properly, which is a crucial aspect of the game. Without a team it's already hard to build up a character, they don't need this to happen.

PHAROS AND NOVUS MERGE:

These changes would make the future loosing team or new players to play more freely around the map, still locate etc exists and its still possible to Power Abuse, just not as obssessively and easy as with the current state of the game, like boat camping 24/7 or the other ways to keep track of every single player.

If a new server is opening, these changes would gradually make new players feel more welcome, same here.. loosing team will still have a way better opportunity to play.

These changes doesnt affect pvp, you can pvp in the exact same way as before, it's only improvements towards facts who make power abusing being easy and very doable in this game.

I want the game to finally grow! Its way too easy to power abuse and that directly discourage new players, sadly!

I hope staff will reply on this, to know if you appreciate the ideas.. i believe this would make servers live longer in general and old players will get back cuz they aint being tracked 24/7, also new servers would be more successfull! if you wanna fight.. go war! , dont sit boats 24/7 hindering players.

I won't reply to unessecary comments regarding this topic, keep the hands on the table for Zezenias sake.
Feel free to add whatever that contributes to nothing more then PA, and has to be changed.
Thanks.

Good ideas to lower power abuse on the game.
Hope staff work on them.

King Rabbe
Signed!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th September 2019 00:29:33 (Last edited 14th September 2019 00:31:20)

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
1. Boatcamping - People use 2nd chars to get information constantly about where every player in the game is heading, basically. The problem is.. its extremely powerfull in this game, anyone can do it, but it also prevents everyone at the same time, especially if u happen to be on a loosing side.
Then imagine new players who cant travel anywhere without dying, "we dont PA in novus or pharos" - doesnt work to state this anymore, cuz as soon as the opposing team joins the server again, boat campers are instantly back on place cuz it's such a strong thing.
Its no longer a game tactic, it has turned to a thing which contributes so hard to power abusers.

What is the reason for other players to know where u are traveling? none really, not for the game mechanics, if u go on a hunt.. you are probably chatting with your mates already. It only contributes to the ability of power abusing, nothing else.

Solution: Don't make it visibile to other players where you travel by boat.

New Players: Won't be constantly kept track off, they will be enabled to enjoy the game better and play more freely, if they wanna pvp they go pvp, but nessecarily everybody doesnt need to know where they go.

This is a feature being used by the hunted/losing side way more than the "power abusing" (Winning) side. Kinda sounds hypocrite to throw it on power abuse when its 75% the losing side that uses it to know what their enemies are doing and if they are getting sneaked etc.

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
2. Monster Marking - Players damage monsters and leave them for others to take the kill and reveal their position, this has been a tactical play for just this matter, but this also contributes very much to power abusing. The main problem is that people receive the experience and loot message whatever time has passed, it should be limited and so the idea of power abusing gets limited aswell.

Solution: Limit the time where you receive experience and loot message by killed monsters in which you have done damage, this way players won't be power abused on their way to spawns or while fighting INTO spawns.

New Players: They may not be aware of this "tactical" play and can move around more freely in the game after such a change.

This is not power abuse but tactics. If you are willing to go through every high to end game spawns to know if your enemies are possibly there you should get rewarded for such effort.

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
3. Task delivery - Players can easily keep track of the tasks you obtain, this does nothing but contribute to those who wanna power abuse as they know what spawns u might be going for, then they have the boatcamper online.

Honestly, this doesn't make sense to me at all. If you are on a losing side why would you wanna take tasks and possibly give away your hunting location? That being said, dont be stupid to take tasks knowing there is someone at the NPC that might be your enemie.

Also, if you are on a losing side, and you and your team do decide to keep on trying there is only a X amount of spawns that can hold a team's worth of players and that wont take long to find out, thats WITHOUT casting a single locate spell.

To me this thread is nothing else than a guy on a losing side tryin to make things easier for themselfs and nothing to improve the game. If you dont like PVP you can either payout or move to elysium (I support the idea of world transfer to elysium).

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Shadow:
We are currently taking a look at some of these options and finding the right balance of "tactical" pvp without excessive player tracking capability.

Instead of stating that why not ask pvpers about their opinion.

As far as i know you never pvped on Zaza, this post was made by a low lvl from Elysium who is probably using a secondary char to post from (i have no idea what for), a lvl 33 pyro and some random 160 ranger who i never seen in-game agreed with his post and you make statements cuz of their "valid words"?

I think Dancore couldn't have said it any better.

~Savage
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
14th September 2019 07:54:00

There is the savage post.. surprising like dancore haha..

Nice view, this way your team can continue with 10 playerbase, however.. other players want new ppl and populated servers.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th September 2019 08:18:29

In other words you know that what I said is true and is affraid to admit it and blames it on my team and its playerbase.

Like Dancore said, we dont have enemies right now, they dont play so we dont pvp. We do not random pk or power abuse, all we do is beat out enemies.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th September 2019 08:19:25

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
There is the savage post.. surprising like dancore haha..

Nice view, this way your team can continue with 10 playerbase, however.. other players want new ppl and populated servers.

So you want the hunted people to play safe and fight whenever they want? That's your logic behind everything and instead you come spam forums with power abuse?
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
14th September 2019 08:44:48

You can still fight in the exact same way as before, still no one will walk safe, but power abusing in particular will be harder to do, FOR THOSE WHO POWER ABUSE.

I want the game to get rid of the feeling of: lead the server or dont play. The game is currently in this state. It doesnt work.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th September 2019 10:27:57

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
You can still fight in the exact same way as before, still no one will walk safe, but power abusing in particular will be harder to do, FOR THOSE WHO POWER ABUSE.

I want the game to get rid of the feeling of: lead the server or dont play. The game is currently in this state. It doesnt work.

That's how it is in tibia, the way tibia made it that u don't lose much when you die in pvp.

If you're hunted by the leading team in tibia then you will be followed 247 and either killed or ks'ed so you wont gain much exp nor loot.

At least you can exp in dungeons right now without being touched. They made that availible, if my enemies long time ago exped only in dungeons when it was 1h cd, well now with 5min cd is like a heaven to them.
1 2