1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
23rd December 2019 01:28:47 GM Shadow View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd December 2019 00:34:27 (Last edited 23rd December 2019 00:36:00)

GG staff . still have long cooldown and still not on target .

Why didn't you listen to community , you guys got a bunch of negative feedback on the spell and everyone told you how to fix it . Even players who main other classes said it was unfair.

you guys made a useless spell , hit in more area and still is fucking useless .

Nobody will ever use this spell in solo hunt or even team hunts .

Shamans , Marksmans , Rogues got improved but Warlocks once again shafted with a stupid infront of caster spell .

Fix it, ASAP .

GG bye.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd December 2019 00:39:21

Nothign new for pyro ??

GG staff

Fix it, ASAP .

GG bye.
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
23rd December 2019 00:45:44

I agree, there was no significant impact on the Warlock, even after this small change, we suggest the change and nothing has been done, .. GG!
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
23rd December 2019 01:01:57

I agree
:D:D:D
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
23rd December 2019 01:15:48

I agree. No significant impact to warlocks . I thought they would have atleast target on cross.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
23rd December 2019 01:23:00

I agree, arrange C.O.A to improve hunting :(
GM Shadow
Game Master

23rd December 2019 01:28:47

We will continue to take a look at all classes and the best ways to give each subclass a more unique hunting style and fun spells. This update was focused on bringing some balance back with a plan to make more changes and the subclass differentiation more clear in upcoming updates.

Regarding warlock/mage this update. The changes to Cross, Advanced Soulfire, and Energy Blast have made it more usable in party hunts. Currently warlocks are primarily a single target subclass and are not meant to match a Pyro or even Shaman in that way. The additional boost to PvM damage on single target spells is significant.

Please take some time to hunt with these changes and we'll continue to monitor and make necessary adjustments with future changes in mind

GM Shadow
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
23rd December 2019 01:34:05

I do not understand why Rogues , Marksman and Shaman have new Area target spell but Warlocks do not . Kind of unfair, good thing im rogue !
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd December 2019 01:38:10 (Last edited 23rd December 2019 01:39:41)

Quoting GM Shadow:
We will continue to take a look at all classes and the best ways to give each subclass a more unique hunting style and fun spells. This update was focused on bringing some balance back with a plan to make more changes and the subclass differentiation more clear in upcoming updates.

Regarding warlock/mage this update. The changes to Cross, Advanced Soulfire, and Energy Blast have made it more usable in party hunts. Currently warlocks are primarily a single target subclass and are not meant to match a Pyro or even Shaman in that way. The additional boost to PvM damage on single target spells is significant.

Please take some time to hunt with these changes and we'll continue to monitor and make necessary adjustments with future changes in mind

GM Shadow

This doesn't really make sense , if you state warlocks are single target then this spell shouldn't exsist nor should any other area spell for that matter . Whats the difference between target or infront of caster .. it still will hit the same number of SQM.

You should really listen to your community . Seems a lot of people do not agree with this spell not being on target. Even other classes say it is unfair .

If you do not change it to what your community wants, it will be useless and never used , just like original cross and your 1st revamp on it . This is now 2nd revamp and after a few days everyone will notice that its a waste lmao.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
23rd December 2019 17:24:01 (Last edited 23rd December 2019 17:26:04)

Hi, warlocks are single target. Enough alrdy.

Every update ppl get jealous cuz theyre tired of their class and wants to aoe, lets make it no reason to play pyro and shaman.. let wrl be aoe kings too!

At this state we got differentiation in classes but jealousy comes into play. This game srsly needs a steadier playerbase.

Remember u went single target for a reason, knowing xp endgame was most likely to be worse than aoe classes.
1 2