« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
24th December 2020 10:46:52 (Last edited 24th December 2020 10:47:18)

Dear Mr. mixingthefacts

You can play the game free, its just your hunted price.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th December 2020 10:53:11

Quoting Botisss:
Dear Mr. mixingthefacts

You can play the game free, its just your hunted price.

Hey botis!

Thanks for the feedback.
You can always notify me via the forum once you guys come up with a reasonable price!

Thanks in advance!
Godzilla.
Cpt Pidski
Player

Pharos
Level 558
Warrior
24th December 2020 11:43:27

This is so funny. Givning us such high payout, and when we do the same, Cry cry cry on forum.:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th December 2020 11:54:15

Quoting Bugsy Siegel:
This is so funny. Givning us such high payout, and when we do the same, Cry cry cry on forum.:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Even tho our extra payments are much lower than they were giving us normal Price 8)8)
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th December 2020 12:29:35

Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Even tho our extra payments are much lower than they were giving us normal Price 8)8)

For the heads up.. I never did payouts nor collected them :)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th December 2020 12:56:13

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Yeah u were just member thats right
Speedster
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Warrior
24th December 2020 14:39:48

All this time you spent on the forums you could've went to home depot bought a nice $25 pair of scissors and went around your town cutting grass and made enough money to buy premium cards during this Christmas sale and pay off your hunted and who knows maybe even hunt with us.

But no! Instead you choose to plague the forums with useless content. A staff member should lock this thread because all we're going to get are screenshots of you having a fashion show in the depot.
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
24th December 2020 22:56:32

2500 cards which is €350, is probably about 20% of what the game is worth :D:D:D

Let the game die in peace and join me I need a druid
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th December 2020 23:56:42

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Yup, i know my place :smartass:

Quoting Speedster:
All this time you spent on the forums you could've went to home depot bought a nice $25 pair of scissors and went around your town cutting grass and made enough money to buy premium cards during this Christmas sale and pay off your hunted and who knows maybe even hunt with us.

But no! Instead you choose to plague the forums with useless content. A staff member should lock this thread because all we're going to get are screenshots of you having a fashion show in the depot.

What colour is grass?
Quoting Selopts:
2500 cards which is €350, is probably about 20% of what the game is worth :D:D:D

Probably the highest payout ever!
Caste's payouts dont count because hes retarded. You guys actually believe its a reasonable payout (caste was trolling)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th December 2020 07:24:07

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Yup, i know my place :smartass:

Quoting Speedster:

What colour is grass?
Quoting Selopts:

Probably the highest payout ever!
Caste's payouts dont count because hes retarded. You guys actually believe its a reasonable payout (caste was trolling)

If you would have used proper reading skills and just man up message us would have been much lower. Still higher payment for every wierd forum post.
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »