Level 576
Mage
25th December 2020 08:42:02

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:
This is so funny. Givning us such high payout, and when we do the same, Cry cry cry on forum.:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:
This is so funny. Givning us such high payout, and when we do the same, Cry cry cry on forum.:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Even tho our extra payments are much lower than they were giving us normal Price 8)8)

For the heads up.. I never did payouts nor collected them :)

Yeah u were just member thats right

Yup, i know my place :smartass:

Quoting Speedster:
All this time you spent on the forums you could've went to home depot bought a nice $25 pair of scissors and went around your town cutting grass and made enough money to buy premium cards during this Christmas sale and pay off your hunted and who knows maybe even hunt with us.

But no! Instead you choose to plague the forums with useless content. A staff member should lock this thread because all we're going to get are screenshots of you having a fashion show in the depot.

What colour is grass?
Quoting Selopts:
2500 cards which is €350, is probably about 20% of what the game is worth :D:D:D

Let the game die in peace and join me I need a druid

Probably the highest payout ever!
Caste's payouts dont count because hes retarded. You guys actually believe its a reasonable payout (caste was trolling)

If you would have used proper reading skills and just man up message us would have been much lower. Still higher payment for every wierd forum post.

I have been contacting you guys and all those weird posts are about it. You guys are just a little bit stubborn.

Youre a funny guy for thinking somebody would actually pay 350euro and rising, worth of prems to play this game:smartass:

I'll tell you the same as botis, let me know when you guys have ur mind at the right place and we can talk like adults. Until then, don't even bother to get my cards. i got the cards to pay when the payment is reasonable.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th December 2020 09:04:05

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Even tho our extra payments are much lower than they were giving us normal Price 8)8)

Quoting Speedster:
All this time you spent on the forums you could've went to home depot bought a nice $25 pair of scissors and went around your town cutting grass and made enough money to buy premium cards during this Christmas sale and pay off your hunted and who knows maybe even hunt with us.

But no! Instead you choose to plague the forums with useless content. A staff member should lock this thread because all we're going to get are screenshots of you having a fashion show in the depot.

What colour is grass?
Quoting Selopts:
2500 cards which is €350, is probably about 20% of what the game is worth :D:D:D

Caste's payouts dont count because hes retarded. You guys actually believe its a reasonable payout (caste was trolling)

If you would have used proper reading skills and just man up message us would have been much lower. Still higher payment for every wierd forum post.

I have been contacting you guys and all those weird posts are about it. You guys are just a little bit stubborn.

Youre a funny guy for thinking somebody would actually pay 350euro and rising, worth of prems to play this game:smartass:

I'll tell you the same as botis, let me know when you guys have ur mind at the right place and we can talk like adults. Until then, don't even bother to get my cards. i got the cards to pay when the payment is reasonable.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th December 2020 09:08:00 (Last edited 25th December 2020 09:09:11)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Bugsy Siegel:

Quoting Speedster:

What colour is grass?
Quoting Selopts:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

As if you actually took the time to make that rofl

When prices are reasonable we consider paying. I dont care that my payment is normal but ill only pay if deadpool and Godzilla's payment is somewhat similar.

So i guess its you guys choiee if u actally want around 1300 cards for the 3 of us.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th December 2020 09:13:29

Got some mad skills on paint took me nearly 1 mintue of my life so welcome. Then dont pay, Deadpool and Godzilla wont go for lower payments.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th December 2020 09:31:13

Quoting Huligan:
Got some mad skills on paint took me nearly 1 mintue of my life so welcome. Then dont pay, Deadpool and Godzilla wont go for lower payments.

Since i paid your payment to cream once, will u return the favor?

Also, such high and rediculous payments strongly makes it look like you dont want them to payout.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
25th December 2020 10:49:44

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

Also, such high and rediculous payments strongly makes it look like you dont want them to payout.

Na I think its cuz of their big mouths and the way they act. Next Time just be nice and they payment would be 60 cards also.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th December 2020 12:20:12

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

Na I think its cuz of their big mouths and the way they act. Next Time just be nice and they payment would be 60 cards also.

No big mouths were given my guy, you and i just dont agree with eachother. Thats normal.
You and i play for different reasons and you cant deal with the fact in what state the game currently is.
Me and dennis play for almost the same reason, we dont war and he just wants to bot a boss and be done with it.
You and youre entire team are different, you play to ONLY kill and be destructive while the others play for fun, do RPG and what not. None of those guys PvP, its only you, Alinor.
2.500 premium cards, €350, is absurd and thats not because of our dissagreements. You dont want us to pay out :)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th December 2020 14:12:20

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

No big mouths were given my guy, you and i just dont agree with eachother. Thats normal.
You and i play for different reasons and you cant deal with the fact in what state the game currently is.
Me and dennis play for almost the same reason, we dont war and he just wants to bot a boss and be done with it.
You and youre entire team are different, you play to ONLY kill and be destructive while the others play for fun, do RPG and what not. None of those guys PvP, its only you, Alinor.
2.500 premium cards, €350, is absurd and thats not because of our dissagreements. You dont want us to pay out :)

You can count payment as 3000 cards now.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
25th December 2020 15:30:59 (Last edited 25th December 2020 20:04:07)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

Well when we were just few at march didnt I talk with you and Melv to dont take part in war ? Do dont complain now

You get what you deserve
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th December 2020 21:29:20

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

Well when we were just few at march didnt I talk with you and Melv to dont take part in war ? Do dont complain now

You get what you deserve

We didnt kill, didnt ask any payments or what so ever. Dominando effect did.
« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »