« First
14 15 16 17 18
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
8th June 2020 23:20:27

Hello Zezenia Staff.
I want to talk about a very critical and complicated subject Nerf Items.
We currently notice the change of many items and some of them have been nerfed.
But until then it is normal for some items to be nerfed for reasons of zezenia staff we understand each other.
However, there are very excellent items and a lot of hard work to get them. I want to talk about the most difficult and expensive items to get in zezenia.
------------------------
Devilish eyes (SpellBook)
Old stats: +5 Magic +4 Magic Resistence.
Stats Now: +5 Magic +2 Magic resistance +2 Hp Steal.

Zezenian Spellbook:
Old Stats: +4 Magic + 4% magic resistance
New Stats: +4 Magic + 3% magic resistance, + 1% hp steal)

Phantom spell book:
Old Stats: +4 Magic + 2% magic defense + 2% hp steal
New Stats: +4 Magic + 2% Magic resistance

We clearly see that the best Spellbook in the game and the rarest Devilish eyes is with the stats similar to the old phanton spellbook that is well valued compared to the efforts to get a DEvilish Eyes.
And we also noticed that the zezenia spellbook is much superior to Devilish Eyes being the Zz Spellbook much easier to obtain.
All mages who have this item are very sad about this condition.
I believe that mages give up Hps Spteal +2 easily.

----------------------
Okay, the difference doesn’t seem to be much, but for those who did 600 dungeons and spent 600 tickets and time is the worst loss.
I believe that these items should not be changed why?
they were chosen with a lot of desire and simply changing this excellent item is really discouraging.
And life Steal doesn't make a lot of sense for mages who want to be tough and do more damage.
We know that all this is to reduce the defense of the wizards a little. I even agree to remove the defense BUT it is not certain to change the most valuable and most desired items of zezenia today.
It would be interesting for the staff to return the old stats or remake the current stats.

#Devilish eyes +4 Magic +4 Magic resistence Pls ...

Thankz For all and for a good work.
Hellrider
Player

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
8th June 2020 23:38:16 (Last edited 8th June 2020 23:41:37)

Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Marbus:
Sharing data about two hand.

level 393
skill 160
mob mammoth

------------------------------------

damage

axe of destruction
atack 26.1

average damage: 745
max damage: 867
min damage: 615
critical: 1065

emerald annihilator
atack 28.5

average damage: 815
max damage: 926
min damage: 666
critical: 1120

more 70 average hit
more 55 critical

after changes on spell
reduce 80 hit on rage of fury (front/other)

damage

emerald annihilator
atack 34.5

now (compared before)
average damage: 915 (+100)
max damage: 1065 (+139)
min damage: 781 (+115)
critical: 1290 (+170)

compared to axe of destruction
more 170 average hit
more 225 critical

around 85 hits
no count last hit
frenzy

Hi , @GM shadow

If the idea as stated was that the spells hit more through the use of 2-handed weapons, why in the end did the spells end up hitting less? Shouldn't they have gotten stronger? = /

it could only keep the spells hitting well, as it was before, but the change in weapon damage from the emerald was wonderful!

I have to talk too, I'm loving the work done in this update! :)

Very good job!
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th June 2020 08:48:00

Tukinoou shields too changed stats
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
9th June 2020 11:29:08

Quoting Makavelly:
Hello Zezenia Staff.
But until then it is normal for some items to be nerfed for reasons of zezenia staff we understand each other.
However, there are very excellent items and a lot of hard work to get them. I want to talk about the most difficult and expensive items to get in zezenia.
------------------------

Zezenian Spellbook:

Phantom spell book:

We clearly see that the best Spellbook in the game and the rarest Devilish eyes is with the stats similar to the old phanton spellbook that is well valued compared to the efforts to get a DEvilish Eyes.
And we also noticed that the zezenia spellbook is much superior to Devilish Eyes being the Zz Spellbook much easier to obtain.

----------------------
Okay, the difference doesn’t seem to be much, but for those who did 600 dungeons and spent 600 tickets and time is the worst loss.
they were chosen with a lot of desire and simply changing this excellent item is really discouraging.
And life Steal doesn't make a lot of sense for mages who want to be tough and do more damage.
We know that all this is to reduce the defense of the wizards a little. I even agree to remove the defense BUT it is not certain to change the most valuable and most desired items of zezenia today.
It would be interesting for the staff to return the old stats or remake the current stats.

I agree
the item has to make a difference
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th June 2020 18:01:38

i cannot login on TS
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
9th June 2020 18:20:26

Message from discord.

Thank you for your participation on the test server! The server is now offline as we put the finishing touches on the update.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th June 2020 18:33:12

Quoting Makavelly:
Hello Zezenia Staff.
------------------------

Zezenian Spellbook:

Phantom spell book:

----------------------

100% agreed , I feel like ive been scammed by staff on this … you change the hardest item to obtain into the game and put stats of it as almost the same as cheap reward from 100 dngs … I don't think its clear that people waste there time doing 600 dungeons to get a better spellbook only to be slapped in the face with such a shitty spellbook .

If you don't change back the stats then please give people option of returning the item and choosing another .
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th June 2020 18:58:24

If you dont know not only books changed tukinoou too Best helmet
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
9th June 2020 22:37:05 (Last edited 9th June 2020 22:44:06)

Quoting Optimussss:
If you dont know not only books changed tukinoou too Best helmet

-------------------------------

I clearly believe that you are a goof and don't know how to compare things and just look at your nose.
I said in my post that many items have suffered Nerf but are acceptable because it is not very difficult and rare to get them do not compare a Devilish Eyes with other items.
This item is the most expensive in zezenia only dedicated people can get.
Already the tukinnou even an insolent one like you can get.
I catch 1 tukinnou in 1 day if my team dedicates I want to see you catch it and has the conditions to catch a DEvilish eyes even in 1 month kkkkk.
We all see that you only say things for your own benefit.
Look at me I don’t have Devilish Eyes I’m not a mage and I’m demonstrating for the mages.
Man I told you to close your mouth 24 hours a day to say insolent things.

#omgShutmouth
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
10th June 2020 04:54:17 (Last edited 10th June 2020 05:04:55)

@GM Shadow
-Paladin Fort is now -7% melee
Fort is affect only mele hits now? SO for me except more ammount of hp it's useless because 161 skills , monsters touch me with mele only funny hits, i prefered better formula decreasing all damage as magic and mele by 9% on my level.
So now it would be almost useless.... Having this buff + magic defence potions still 520 warlock had me on combo and i had like 4k hp when he did it lol

fortification as it was before i had 9% negation of i guess all damage, It was worth of using. During team hunt for example when i received a magic hit 500 with fortification it was 455, so it did a big difference. Many years this spell was usless, and now back to the oldschool?
And dunno why when using fortification my critical hits its almost not appearing, and there in destripction of this spell there is no any info about decreasing critical hit chance hmmm?
« First
14 15 16 17 18