« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th June 2020 22:19:43 GM Shadow View post »
12th June 2020 11:20:04 GM Shadow View post »
13th June 2020 00:28:38 Administration View post »
17th June 2020 07:20:13 Administration View post »
24th June 2020 10:04:47 Administration View post »
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
13th June 2020 11:36:26

There are some bugs in the game. First of all new "two hour experience scroll" shows 180 minutes at counter, but the speed is double, so it stays 90 minutes. I saw also some map bugs at the way to boulder throwers. Of course, there are still kicks and freezes (not only me, not only in Poland).
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th June 2020 11:44:51

Quoting Reavenn:
There are some bugs in the game. First of all new "two hour experience scroll" shows 180 minutes at counter, but the speed is double, so it stays 90 minutes. I saw also some map bugs at the way to boulder throwers. Of course, there are still kicks and freezes (not only me, not only in Poland).

I just clicked a 2 hour exp scroll and it shows;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Also, wouldnt it be better to show the "map bugs" you found? There is quite some ground to cover from anywhere to Boulders.

About kicks and freezes, I havent experienced any of them yet.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
13th June 2020 13:41:12 (Last edited 13th June 2020 13:43:55)

Quoting Administration:
The game worlds have been restarted for a small update.

Quoting 2020-06-13 Server Save:

- Holy Sword damage decreased slightly

Some words about holy sword:
- a spell to use need the highest ammount of mana 350, its 170 and 130 bigger than cleave and shield slam,
-before update 30sec coldown now 20sec its ok - good change
-before update my damage 500-540, after update 600-630, now after changes its 430-470 so its worse than it was before.

In my opinion a spell with coldown 20sec and cost the highest ammount of mana doing single target damage schould be about 550-600dmg, as it is now its to weak.
Somebody cried on pvp servers paladins to stronk..... ye but they are so slow, and this spell in pvp is almost only one thing what can damage you every 20 sec cuz firstly paladin have to catch you both rangers and mages... Maybe a lil reducing in pvp hits are ok. BUt pvm its a bad idea.

+ i have found another bug, using fortification when the warning message appears fortification expire in 10sec, i lose buff and hp, so its 10sec or more to short.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
13th June 2020 13:41:23

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Reavenn:

I just clicked a 2 hour exp scroll and it shows;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Also, wouldnt it be better to show the "map bugs" you found? There is quite some ground to cover from anywhere to Boulders.

About kicks and freezes, I havent experienced any of them yet.

4 hours later I still have experience x 2.2, even tho scroll finished after 90 minutes (it showed 180 minutes).

My stamina doesn't regenerate. I have to wait 17 hours for the new one.
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
13th June 2020 19:23:17

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Administration:
The game worlds have been restarted for a small update.

Quoting 2020-06-13 Server Save:

- Holy Sword damage decreased slightly

Some words about holy sword:
- a spell to use need the highest ammount of mana 350, its 170 and 130 bigger than cleave and shield slam,
-before update 30sec coldown now 20sec its ok - good change
-before update my damage 500-540, after update 600-630, now after changes its 430-470 so its worse than it was before.

In my opinion a spell with coldown 20sec and cost the highest ammount of mana doing single target damage schould be about 550-600dmg, as it is now its to weak.
Somebody cried on pvp servers paladins to stronk..... ye but they are so slow, and this spell in pvp is almost only one thing what can damage you every 20 sec cuz firstly paladin have to catch you both rangers and mages... Maybe a lil reducing in pvp hits are ok. BUt pvm its a bad idea.

+ i have found another bug, using fortification when the warning message appears fortification expire in 10sec, i lose buff and hp, so its 10sec or more to short.

+1 completely with you
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
13th June 2020 21:16:42

You guys have desolation only and play and now u got more and its bad? Idk what you want. Its ballance not only for no pvp serv.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
13th June 2020 22:40:24

Hello Zezenia staff.
I want to talk about something different.
o Subject is elite monsters.
It is very difficult to appear these monsters it would be nice to see more of them on the map and for all monsters.

#+++Elite Monsters+++
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th June 2020 05:22:43

Quoting GM Shadow:
Thank you for the feedback. We will continue to make minor adjustments as needed at Restarts and SS's as issues or imbalances are found.

Please continue to provide detailed examples of problems you see and we will be sure to take a look and make quick corrections if and where necessary.

Regarding Potions: It does not matter who brewed the potion. However a player with 10 brewing may received 4% MR and a player with 60 could receive 6% MR. Duration has not been affected.
We hope to add a more clear way to show this to players live in game soon.

Thanks for clearing up magic res, just want to clarify if luck potion would give better chances of rate if someone with higher brewing uses it ?
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
14th June 2020 13:35:07

Quoting Caste:
Quoting GM Shadow:
Thank you for the feedback. We will continue to make minor adjustments as needed at Restarts and SS's as issues or imbalances are found.

Please continue to provide detailed examples of problems you see and we will be sure to take a look and make quick corrections if and where necessary.

Regarding Potions: It does not matter who brewed the potion. However a player with 10 brewing may received 4% MR and a player with 60 could receive 6% MR. Duration has not been affected.
We hope to add a more clear way to show this to players live in game soon.

Thanks for clearing up magic res, just want to clarify if luck potion would give better chances of rate if someone with higher brewing uses it ?

make info like you did to fortification for me negating 9% damage , good thing would be do the same in brewable potions like magic resist def, critic, life steal . luck etc .
Hmmm i\ve got a question....
Staffs did you change something in fishing formula? now cant fish any bag and bottle, hmmm, and did 4 tasks without any elite monster. Did you change something?
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
14th June 2020 17:07:07

rly thx for repair dungeons systems enemy still blocking
W8 more when all my team will leave game bc u do nothing for it :)
see ya gl and hf
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »