1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
14th July 2020 10:34:25

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

what about Guild Hall of Fame as well? Of course, the most total frags or guild war won? We are oboviously going to win war in case server is 2-3 months long, so would be nice to have this feature as well, as it would be the only motivation for us to play.

Goodluck. You wont even have an open battle once.

Untill people will be like 80 or 100 lvls maybe they will fight :P
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th July 2020 10:43:32

Quoting Reaven:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

what about Guild Hall of Fame as well? Of course, the most total frags or guild war won? We are oboviously going to win war in case server is 2-3 months long, so would be nice to have this feature as well, as it would be the only motivation for us to play.

Goodluck. You wont even have an open battle once.

Untill people will be like 80 or 100 lvls maybe they will fight :P

You dont know this game well enough. Even you guys, when you smell the fog of war, you'll instantly go towards non-pvp hunting area's.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th July 2020 10:46:13

Quoting Administration:

- Players who reach level 200 will receive a special outfit!

Will this outfit be like "an halloween outfit"? (can you take it on and off?)
Is there a possibility for anyone to transfer that outfit to a main character if i complete the level 200?
F.E. Ill level a char tot 200 and can/will you transfer that outfit to Sonnema?
Grommak
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Warrior
14th July 2020 11:24:36

What is Ellaria's food bank ?
Gesser
Player

Elysium
Level 339
Mage
14th July 2020 11:39:11

Quoting Gudalik:
Seasonal server worst shit i have ever heard

Im going to have to agree with sonnema and gudalik with the new server.
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
14th July 2020 12:10:35

Don’t be so negative, it’s the first attempt at this and maybe the server time isn’t long enough or pvp areas will be adjusted etc. I’m sure everything is subject to change. Just trying to bring some life into the game so just be positive and get some peeps to play.
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
14th July 2020 12:22:21

I see that you are putting a lot of effort in the game and after a 4 year inactivity this made me get back to the game. Once I'm done next week with my exams I'm going back "full time" on the game and will support you guys buy buying some premium cards! Thank you for working on the game !
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th July 2020 12:36:29 (Last edited 14th July 2020 12:38:50)

Quoting Sharkbait:
Don’t be so negative, it’s the first attempt at this and maybe the server time isn’t long enough or pvp areas will be adjusted etc. I’m sure everything is subject to change. Just trying to bring some life into the game so just be positive and get some peeps to play.

IM all for it, im looking forward to see if this action will bring people back to play.
BUt remember, there are hardly any newcommers. New servers is only attracted to people that have been in war and lost war. WHich is the main reason poeple stopped playing.
"mixed" PvP is something that could solve that problem.. but its just not meant for seasonal servers.

Poeple who play the "mixed"pvp server, that are originally from pharos.. will stop playing after the season ends.
Peopel who play the mixed pvp server, that are originally from elysium, will stop playing for the same reason they didnt play elysium now.

I'm strongly against non-pvp areas in pvp worlds, i hate the fact dungeons are non-pvp aswell. (houses, boats, shops, temples and depots should be protection zones, nothing else)
(by boats i mean the city boats, ellaria, caerfa, bersund, benq, not the sub boats like leif, geltharia, zant'kua etc)

But, even in PvP servers, i will agree that giving the losing team, the chance to level up is a good thing. But the hunting ground should be very minimal.

edit; maybe some type of system where characters could be "pvp free" for 1 week in a month orso would be interested.
(i know for a fact this is possible as quillon took Deadpool's PvP away on Pharos for a certrain amount of time)
Hawzzk
Player

Elysium
Level 245
Ranger
14th July 2020 13:11:53

how will work pvp places and not pvp?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage