Last »
Stepbruh
Player

Pharos
Level 396
Mage
11th September 2020 16:28:37

I Support this!

Great idea Orcus and good luck, you can always talk with me as well if something is wrong or if someone in my team attacks or kills you!

-Danne Flow
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
12th September 2020 01:05:44

good idea

complain in wrong side

see ya
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
12th September 2020 02:22:47 (Last edited 12th September 2020 21:28:47)

Quoting Danne Flow:
I Support this!

Great idea Orcus and good luck, you can always talk with me as well if something is wrong or if someone in my team attacks or kills you!

-Danne Flow

I appreciate that Danne Flow thank you very much. Please talk with me as well if anyone from my guild causes any problems :)

Quoting Caste:
Hello Orcus , my team and I fully support what you are doing and think it will be great for the community .

Thank you Caste me and my future guild mates appreciate that haha

Quoting Godzilla:
Very good idea, this is something new players that came along with novus, will have a place and continue playing.

Our team will support this idea and if you run into any troubles with any member of our guild, let us know!

Thank you Godzilla I hope so, that's the reason I made it in general because I am hoping to attract some players from Novus :) I appreciate the support.

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
12th September 2020 15:59:34 (Last edited 12th September 2020 16:00:14)

The The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome our newest member of our guild Soraka!!! Congratulations Soraka and welcome to the team!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
12th September 2020 22:12:01

The The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Ranger Frederico!!! Congratulations Ranger Frederico and welcome to the team!

Orcus~
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
13th September 2020 19:52:18

Quoting Orcus:
The The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Ranger Frederico!!! Congratulations Ranger Frederico and welcome to the team!

Orcus~

:O you take all venezuela player's
good luck
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
13th September 2020 20:39:35

Quoting Elryoon:
Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~

good luck

I take anyone who is peaceful, does not war and wants to join! Where they are from is not important! :):)

Orcus~
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 902
Mage
13th September 2020 21:30:36

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Elryoon:
Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~

good luck

I take anyone who is peaceful, does not war and wants to join! Where they are from is not important! :):)

Orcus~

Dont listen to this guy , he is a hater ! Keep doing you and im happy to see you got your first recruits !
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
13th September 2020 22:17:31 (Last edited 13th September 2020 22:17:48)

The The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Americanity!!!

Congratulations Americanity and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!!!8)

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
13th September 2020 23:58:38 (Last edited 4th October 2020 19:50:34)

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Mr Godly!!!

Congratulations Mr Godly and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!!!

Orcus~
1 2 3 4
Last »