3 4 5 6 7
Last »
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
7th October 2020 03:22:33

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Chiporinpula!!!

Congratulations Chiporinpula and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Hyumith
Player

Level
9th October 2020 21:24:48

Quoting Caste:
Hello Orcus , my team and I fully support what you are doing and think it will be great for the community .

You can ignore reaven since he is not a leader , if you guys need help on quests or need help to further achieve more in the game do not hesitate to ask .

I will be doing quest services for neutra players when servers merge !

You should talk to Empaa Flow or Calle Flow as they are the current and respected leaders of our enemy team .

You will learn that enemies will start to say everyone is there enemy and come up with an excuse to why they are not neutra but that is normal to a losing team .

If you need help on quests and I or my team is not around we do not mind if you get some help from enemies .

You can ask players like Ritari how we respect neutrals and maybe he can help you find some players for your guild .

Anyways best of luck and any questions don’t hesitate to ask !

Rip Zezenia.. 2015 -- 2017..
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
10th October 2020 00:01:56

Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:
Hello Orcus , my team and I fully support what you are doing and think it will be great for the community .

You can ignore reaven since he is not a leader , if you guys need help on quests or need help to further achieve more in the game do not hesitate to ask .

You should talk to Empaa Flow or Calle Flow as they are the current and respected leaders of our enemy team .

You will learn that enemies will start to say everyone is there enemy and come up with an excuse to why they are not neutra but that is normal to a losing team .

If you need help on quests and I or my team is not around we do not mind if you get some help from enemies .

You can ask players like Ritari how we respect neutrals and maybe he can help you find some players for your guild .

Zezenia is still very alive my friend, you should come play :D

Orcus~
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
10th October 2020 16:24:51 (Last edited 10th October 2020 16:25:56)

Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Was fun back in the days.

sorry for hijack your thread and go off topic.
Hyumith
Player

Level
10th October 2020 18:43:24 (Last edited 10th October 2020 18:44:21)

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Orcus~

They killed my Everath, I had my team dominating, and when Everath is off we was tranfer to a wolrd with level 400+.. nice.. and they level on 3x exp, new players need exp in 2x now.. when u die u dont lose mutch exp anymore.. ah, I really cant back to play again.. today the wars with levels 500 nobody die, I miss when my 250 warlock was top level and level 200 was hight level..
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
10th October 2020 19:08:33

Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Orcus~

They killed my Everath, I had my team dominating, and when Everath is off we was tranfer to a wolrd with level 400+.. nice.. and they level on 3x exp, new players need exp in 2x now.. when u die u dont lose mutch exp anymore.. ah, I really cant back to play again.. today the wars with levels 500 nobody die, I miss when my 250 warlock was top level and level 200 was hight level..

I definitely understand the frustration with regards to levels and PVP but zezenia has more to offer then wars ;D
My guild does not fight in wars and we still have lots of fun.

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
13th October 2020 14:35:32

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Pickle Butt!!!

Congratulations Pickle Butt and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers! !! !!!

Orcus~
Hyumith
Player

Level
14th October 2020 23:58:12 (Last edited 15th October 2020 00:06:53)

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Orcus~

I definitely understand the frustration with regards to levels and PVP but zezenia has more to offer then wars ;D

Orcus~

if I want play to kill monsters and make quests I go to Elysuim hehe.. but maybe I back with my team.. if u dont know me search for Hyumith on youtube rs..
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
15th October 2020 00:15:58

Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Orcus~

Orcus~

if I want play to kill monsters and make quests I go to Elysuim hehe.. but maybe I back with my team.. if u dont know me search for Hyumith on youtube rs..

Yeah I have been told I should go to Elysuim its just I dont want to play in x1 exp. I only have a few hours each day to level if that and I would rather get more levels. I find Zezenia becomes a lot more fun after level 160+- ! Even more fun after level 200! That would take a far amount of time to get on Elysium.

I feel like there is several others that feel the same way so thats why I made the guild for other players like myself :)

I will defiantly check out your videos though! I love watching Zezenia videos.

Orcus~
Hyumith
Player

Level
15th October 2020 00:25:58

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:

Orcus~

Orcus~

Yeah I have been told I should go to Elysuim its just I dont want to play in x1 exp. I only have a few hours each day to level if that and I would rather get more levels. I find Zezenia becomes a lot more fun after level 160+- ! Even more fun after level 200! That would take a far amount of time to get on Elysium.

I feel like there is several others that feel the same way so thats why I made the guild for other players like myself :)

I will defiantly check out your videos though! I love watching Zezenia videos.

Orcus~

Ahh, u make a good thing haha.. Im glad to see Zezenia still have good peoples..
Ok, whatch them haha, I was leader of a big team in Everath for a period.. I had 7 levels 200+ haha.. its the best level in game.. but now level 600, wtf..
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »