1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

23rd September 2020 07:33:23 (Last edited 23rd September 2020 07:33:37)

This Week's Event

**Rapid Respawn** is on until Monday September 28th 09:00 (UTC)! Don't miss this chance to gain extra XP and loot. Bring your party with you!

Housing Changes

Due to increased property taxes and demand house rent prices will be increased by 300%. In addition, inactive house owners will lose possession of their house after 60 days (down from 90 days).

These changes will be implemented two weeks from now, so please be prepared.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Anarchist
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
23rd September 2020 12:33:47

Rapid respawn affect respawn of gather resoucers? :smartass:
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd September 2020 16:04:28

Hey Zezenia staff , let’s try and be creative for the next update and try new things ! Repeat events get boring especially when they are almost back to back !

Let’s have some ideas on these new events here I just thought of 3 while typing the above :

1. Double monsters in dungeons and when you complete it counts as 2 dungeons !

2. A treasure hunt where a 30 day premium scroll and 10 exp scrolls can be obtained ( talk to different npcs or something )

3. Soccer event ! ! !
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd September 2020 16:05:18

Quoting Paper Tank:
2 Weeks to come up with this :D:D
I've had shits with more thought than this

me too, just double rate of collect items, again double red and elites, etc something else new, double gather + faster spawn rate, double skills and mlvl rate, hmm
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
23rd September 2020 16:48:21

I can never say no to a double xp/monster/skill/loot event but what about the introduction of world quests

Defeat a world boss who blesses the world with a mount (more cosmetics to throw pcards at)
Have increased mana/hp regen for 30 days.
Faster stamina regeneration
Higher crit chances

Just all ideas for buffs that a world boss/quest could give for 30 days or something in that nature.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd September 2020 18:10:32

Quoting Soraka:
I can never say no to a double xp/monster/skill/loot event but what about the introduction of world quests

Defeat a world boss who blesses the world with a mount (more cosmetics to throw pcards at)
Have increased mana/hp regen for 30 days.
Faster stamina regeneration
Higher crit chances

Just all ideas for buffs that a world boss/quest could give for 30 days or something in that nature.

World buff is interesting . For the next 15 days all players will yield 20% more physical damage and gathering time has greatly decreased !
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th September 2020 13:51:36

Can you guys finally fix the way Party PvP dmg works? (parts of novus/elysium/dungeons already work like that)
"No PvP dmg in party when yielding white skull".
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
24th September 2020 18:48:45

I can told you how you guys told me. Its pvp serv :)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
24th September 2020 18:52:00

Quoting Optimussss:
I can told you how you guys told me. Its pvp serv :)

Talking to yourself again ...

Stay on topic boyyyy
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
24th September 2020 19:10:05

Yeah caste kid xd
1 2 3