Show staff replies in this thread
29th September 2020 18:19:25 Administration View post »
Kirasath
Player

Pharos
Level 677
Warrior
2nd October 2020 14:54:14

Everything is excellent but at least it should count x1, since most of us only worry about finishing the dungeon
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
2nd October 2020 17:54:12

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Administration:
We will a separate counter and additional rewards for bonus dungeons in the next update. Please note that landing in a bonus dungeon is always free, a ticket is not consumed.

You will what? Complete that sentence please.

And we dont care if it doesnt take a ticket. We care for the Original dungeon count.

+1 yea it takes a long of time to complete 100dgs lol,
and what about if somebody had 5-10-20x bonus dungeon a compensation to new counter to bonus dungeon or start to counting from 0?

also challenge points if players long time ago completed 500-1000 tasks without no any challenge points , and please note that tasks long time ago was 5-10x longer and harder to complete than its now. And we dont have our points :(((

It’s crazy knowing I got master tasker before the creation of points and I am not compensated for anything . Meanwhile people now pumping out long tasks in 15 minutes .

The game needs to compensate people who have put in there time ..

On topic of bonus dungeon .. nobody cares for bonus counter unless the prize is outrageously better then end game set items ... people want to do dungeons because a) they want to do the quest for end game item or b) they are hunted . People armt doing dungeons because they want bonus dungeon item at the end of the dungeon .. they are there for end game goals ..

Listen to the community instead of pretending to listen and making your 2-3 man decisions .
The Penetrator
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
2nd October 2020 21:05:51

If people are only playing the game to get end game items, I feel bad for them. Thats like only living to get money.

I hope that caste logic is flawed cuz people should find the real fun in playing the game with each other.

Maybe thats what they are forgetting.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
3rd October 2020 19:08:06 (Last edited 3rd October 2020 19:09:40)

Quoting The Penetrator:
If people are only playing the game to get end game items, I feel bad for them. Thats like only living to get money.

I hope that caste logic is flawed cuz people should find the real fun in playing the game with each other.

First you seem scared to post on main .

Second the reason people do dungeon is to complete the 600 dungeon quest at the end or because they are hunted like polish and Swedish

Third I don’t play for end game items but I think it’s a goal for many people

Fourth the reason I play is to make enemies cry in game and forum and see them fail time after time to take out the king .

Fifth have a nice day !

King caste
The Penetrator
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
4th October 2020 01:21:20

I dont give a shit about you Caste. I dont know you and dont want to. You seem to have such a big ego you missed my point.

Sad.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
4th October 2020 07:49:34

Quoting The Penetrator:

If you don't play the game and do what you're supposed to do ingame(quests/dungeons etc) you're quite questionable.
If you play this game just for war, you're probably at the wrong game.

Yourr basically saying "lets play a game of soccer and don't try to win"
1 2