1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
25th February 2021 09:21:15

Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:
Rage you know staff dont answer anyone? Havnt you seen forum? You guys are just paranoid. Corrupt GM havnt been since your team was on Novus, then you checked where we exp, Justin loggout really fast when he got yellow skull, was hard to make trap on you guys, wonder why. Atleast that GM talked to the community and made people feel heard, there he did really good. So talking about corrupt GM when basicly only team had it was yours since Solid Ninja was around is wierd, atleast your GM friend are an real G friend that do everything for his real life friends.

#GM E*E*

Off topic you shouldnt be Sage if you spread false rumors out of nowhere..

Either direct your message to someone of call out names.

I dont want to be dragged into your drama.

Sidenote, Solid Ninja was not GM Eden, nor was he around on Novus.

Edit; I havent been part of any forum fights and imgame chats for years. I dont have to trash talk or nsult others.

I hope ur happy with your brandnew teammate:D:D aka Cream, the one who threatened you, your wife amd kids... thats beyond pathetic.

And with that same guy u were playing for years now its my turn 8)8)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th February 2021 10:32:50

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:
Rage you know staff dont answer anyone? Havnt you seen forum? You guys are just paranoid. Corrupt GM havnt been since your team was on Novus, then you checked where we exp, Justin loggout really fast when he got yellow skull, was hard to make trap on you guys, wonder why. Atleast that GM talked to the community and made people feel heard, there he did really good. So talking about corrupt GM when basicly only team had it was yours since Solid Ninja was around is wierd, atleast your GM friend are an real G friend that do everything for his real life friends.

#GM E*E*

Ofcourse GM Eden wasnt Solid Ninja read again please, you know Eden really well.

Godzilla may I ask what things? All I see is you guys spam forums / discord full with shit you want. We not really around on forums, If we want any change or report something we mostly CTRL + R or report via mail. Dont need do big dramas on forum. Also we more focus on having fun and play the game then write books on forum and make cry stories.

May i ask you how you're teaming with a guy that wished horrible things on ur family?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th February 2021 10:41:52

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

Ofcourse GM Eden wasnt Solid Ninja read again please, you know Eden really well.

Godzilla may I ask what things? All I see is you guys spam forums / discord full with shit you want. We not really around on forums, If we want any change or report something we mostly CTRL + R or report via mail. Dont need do big dramas on forum. Also we more focus on having fun and play the game then write books on forum and make cry stories.

May i ask you how you're teaming with a guy that wished horrible things on ur family?

500 miles away you can say whatever you want then it doesnt mean shit, an less smart guy once told me. Also im here for PvP and my team are levels above the other teams so they need to gather 4 teams in one to fight 7-8 people. So when the charlovers bring to many to the battlefield we just message eachother ingame to have some more guys. Btw isnt 150 euro so damn epic leetzor much money?
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th February 2021 11:02:52

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

500 miles away you can say whatever you want then it doesnt mean shit, an less smart guy once told me. Also im here for PvP and my team are levels above the other teams so they need to gather 4 teams in one to fight 7-8 people. So when the charlovers bring to many to the battlefield we just message eachother ingame to have some more guys. Btw isnt 150 euro so damn epic leetzor much money?

We all know it was a different case when you wanted him banned but i guess your tongue is mad brown now:smartass:
I hope youre not the one teaching ur kids how to count, you seem to have ALOT of issues with that.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th February 2021 11:30:48 (Last edited 25th February 2021 11:37:56)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

We all know it was a different case when you wanted him banned but i guess your tongue is mad brown now:smartass:
I hope youre not the one teaching ur kids how to count, you seem to have ALOT of issues with that.

First, I didnt want him ban thats the first thing i write in the email i wrote, i can show it here if you want. Im here to fight so dont want my enemys banned, other story for you guys.
Second what was said I will never respect and nobody of you would say it to my face all of you are keyboard warriors.

If you start learn count to 4 you can go on handle your personal issues after that. My son probly count better then you and im not even kidding. No sadly I dont act like you guys, dont need to be fake to benefit on an 2D game.

Last message from me XOXO
Dncr
Player

Pharos
Level 491
Mage
25th February 2021 14:08:25 (Last edited 25th February 2021 14:14:46)

Quoting Huligan:

Yes, 150 euro means nothing to most of us. I think we're past the amount that was stolen, but most likely the moral standards. It doesnt matter if its 5 euro or 1000 euro. Theft is theft. And a thief will always stay a thief.

Yes he lives 1000 miles away from you, but do you think its not possible to harm someone? For the right amount of money anything is possible. Besides that, its just having standards. I would never let someone join who behaves like that. Its better to have doubel standards than none. Not to mention, if you would contact the authorities cream could even face punishment in real life.

"I will never respect and nobody of you would say it to my face". you are right there, I dont see myself ever coming to sweden, atleast not to deliver a simple message combined with an empty threat:D:D

Quoting Gudalik:

And with that same guy u were playing for years now its my turn 8)8)

I'll gladly hand you this one and his minions. I rather stay with the small team we have than playing with a thief, trashtalker and bipolar guy.

The one thing I don't understand is why you would ever accept someone in your team after all he done to you guys. For the past several years all hes done is insulting you. But right now, when times are rough you simply accept anyone in order to have a chance of winning.

This will be my last message regarding this topic. Don't say "you guys" or whatsoever. If you want to talk about some people just mention their names.

Also, where are Amtt his 500 cards you've bet?:smartass:
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th February 2021 14:31:05

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

First, I didnt want him ban thats the first thing i write in the email i wrote, i can show it here if you want. Im here to fight so dont want my enemys banned, other story for you guys.
Second what was said I will never respect and nobody of you would say it to my face all of you are keyboard warriors.

If you start learn count to 4 you can go on handle your personal issues after that. My son probly count better then you and im not even kidding. No sadly I dont act like you guys, dont need to be fake to benefit on an 2D game.

Last message from me XOXO

It's alright Dennis, your son could be futute president and I still wouldn't give a fuck. Just make sure you clean ur mouth before you kiss them goodnight :/
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th February 2021 14:37:02 (Last edited 25th February 2021 14:39:42)

How does the saying go , sticks and stones may break my bones but PayPal will never refund you :P

Just play the game and simmer down boys , after all arnt we here for fun and excitement ? Things needed to get spiced up but damn making 4 man team just to secure levels on 10x is kind of funny ... teehee

Let’s play the game , give staff the advice they need to tweak the next server or to make this one better.

They need to switch pvp lands every month or 2 weeks or every server save . Would be cool if next week pvp is in vevay for 2 weeks and after in Leif and after in ellaria etc
Amazin
Player

Pharos
Level 213
Mage
28th February 2021 13:37:52

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Weekly Events: get +25% XP from all orcs & look for increased raids on all worlds until next Wednesday.

- Fixed Arrow Volley paralyzing players in non-PvP areas.

- Minor map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Raids dont seem increased, seems exactly the same, thing theres a flaw in the code.
1 2