1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Better Future
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
8th July 2021 17:46:39

dear staf
do something with the bot available for this game 90% of people use KazeBot (https://kazebot.com/), I know you know about the existence of this bot and I don't know why you won't block it (sometimes I think it's legal when I see insensitivity to its point). The benefits of using this bot are not imaginable, what's worse, they affect the gameplay because KazeBot gives a huge advantage during pvp, you do not have to take care of drinking mana flask or healt flask, it also automatically renews buffs, which is a huge advantage as well as during PVP and hunting on monsters, while hunting KazeBot also gives more exp / h because you do not need skill to play, just use the navigation keys, the rest will do KazeBot, although for some it also replaces the navigation keys. Regarding new players .......
how to feel, a new player who learns to play and a player using a bot who has no skill in the game kills novices without any problem, it discourages people.
In testimony, the ability to play is not so important when you use KazeBot, which is very bad and affects the gameplay, this game is hard to grasp at the beginning and KazeBot makes this problem worse, remember that a new player learns this game, gets to know it

My little suggestion do not create a new server while KazeBot is active, as I mentioned before, it has a huge impact on the game's gameplay

I'm a really old player, I saw the bright years of this game when the only bot for this game was a one-key combo, nothing else (after turning off KazeBot I would risk and add a one-key combo to the game client, as far as I know the game does not allow for the perfect combo (game source code)). I mean the beginnings of Tipitak where culthan of ruins was the starting town, many more players played than now

you can start a dialogue, or you can ban my account (in the current situation I will not start returning to the game) and as I mentioned before, you can close your eyes and hide that nothing is happening
I am not aiming for propaganda but for an open-ended dialogue with players
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
8th July 2021 18:16:36

Bots are numbers sadly. If they ban everyone there will be no players left. Pvp will die because no1 can truly pvp.
The reason this game still stands is because of kazebot, who knows he's sponsored :smartass:
Better Future
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
8th July 2021 18:29:52

that's why I'm not talking about banning players, let's leave the past behind, I'm talking about the new future let people improve their game skills, only then will pvp be real, depending on skills
Better Future
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
8th July 2021 18:41:06

Another suggestion is to move some of the facilities KazeBot gives, give to the game client.
for example, I will give you a auto lot (for example Tibia offers such possibilities for premium acc) this game is individual so everything can be adapted to the zezenia, but with good sense that players who have used KazeBot from many years will not be leave, and on the in other to side of the game still she was attractive
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 809
Ranger
9th July 2021 05:01:19

It's a good idea for people with good pvp to come out of the light, but on the one hand I have a feeling that Zezenia will end up dead because most people play just because he has that easy way to play. >:(
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 809
Ranger
9th July 2021 05:01:35

#GoodByeKazeBoot.
Zephyr
Player

Pharos
Level 30
Ranger
16th July 2021 17:03:06

It is very simple but disguised.
To use the bot you have to pay.
You pay - you have an advantage.
What is difficult to understand here?
As above so below.
This is how the world of human affairs is structured.
It is not at all difficult to see through.
The Barrel
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Warrior
16th July 2021 17:10:38

Quoting Quetzalcoathl:
As above so below.

This, i agree. Its common for many people to pay for an easier life and who blames them?
Jeraiya
Player

Elysium
Level 142
Warrior
16th July 2021 17:21:13

Quoting The Barrel:
Quoting Quetzalcoathl:
As above so below.

This, i agree. Its common for many people to pay for an easier life and who blames them?

In mmorpgs you have have two people (resources). First person who has time(resource)(mostly children) who can play the game for many hours a week. Second person, who has money because they work a lot.

The 2nd person can pay to win and the child play to win. The person who P2W moves economy and purchases the child items that costed them time. Respectfully time is still in play here.

Bots are useless here though. I don't care if you make your own bot and use it yourself as long as you don't give it out (free or paid). However, if you have programming knowledge (software engineer), you better off finding a problem and solving it in real world, or sell your time to a company that will pay you for it.

Bots disrupt the economy for both the type of people.
Blood Shot
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
16th July 2021 18:36:42 (Last edited 16th July 2021 18:39:55)

Quoting Rawrzar:
Quoting The Barrel:
Quoting Quetzalcoathl:
As above so below.

In mmorpgs you have have two people (resources). First person who has time(resource)(mostly children) who can play the game for many hours a week. Second person, who has money because they work a lot.

The 2nd person can pay to win and the child play to win. The person who P2W moves economy and purchases the child items that costed them time. Respectfully time is still in play here.

Bots are useless here though. I don't care if you make your own bot and use it yourself as long as you don't give it out (free or paid). However, if you have programming knowledge (software engineer), you better off finding a problem and solving it in real world, or sell your time to a company that will pay you for it.

Bots disrupt the economy for both the type of people.

What games do you play?
Just curious cause every game has bots. Every game adapts to them. Every community does as well in those games.

Also it takes little to no effort to make a bot having basic programming knowledge. So you saying they have nothing else better to do, well you are wrong here. The fact of the matter is, who ever made kazebot HAS made alot of money doing what he does best (Programming). This isn't the only paid bot, maybe for this game yes, but there are LOADS of paid bots for games.

In my opinion its a very smart tactic to make money if you have knowledge to make a bot like Kazebot.
It made the creator an income. Doing what he knows how to do. You kind of contradict yourself here where you first bash people who make bots to invest there time otherwise and to get paid for it... Well news flash, they are getting paid for it. Quite hefty too, seeing as alot of this community uses this bot.

It would be beneficial for Zezenia staff to implement software to their client that can in theory detect the bots being used to alter the client.

Example.

BattleEye.

CipSoft isnt the only company that uses BattleEye to cut back on botters in their game.
@Staff, do whatever you gota do to get BattleEye in your client. This will cut back bots drastically.
1 2