1 2 3
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
10th August 2021 16:18:03

When them back to play the server grow up, when i logged before had 5 peoples in pharos.... Why you talking about Lawxz every time if your team did the same thing all time????

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

hypocritical guy.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Mage
10th August 2021 16:23:32

Quoting Chapollin:
When them back to play the server grow up, when i logged before had 5 peoples in pharos.... Why you talking about Lawxz every time if your team did the same thing all time????

hypocritical guy.

Bro do you lack knowledge or never went to school ? I never said that my team didn’t do it , if you look at other posts I even say that me and my team do it as well but it’s wrong :smartass:

Your team does it , my team does it , neutral players even do it too ... lol .... I’m not saying you are the only one peanuts ... I’m saying it’s wrong and needs to be fixed lmfao .

Damn I hate how people with 0 knowledge come here to spam things
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
11th August 2021 05:37:43

add 50-100 mana draining to magician werebears and there is no problem anymore i guess its good solution
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
11th August 2021 06:20:54

Quoting Mamrot:
add 50-100 mana draining to magician werebears and there is no problem anymore i guess its good solution

Just add 1 werebear spawn There and Sand terror at monk thats it
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th August 2021 14:25:20 (Last edited 8th September 2021 09:34:07)

Deleted
Fofiz
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
11th August 2021 14:29:47

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mamrot:

finally heavyweight someone I say the right thing.

yes add 1 sand terror and 1 werebear in this place.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Mage
11th August 2021 16:19:11

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mamrot:

This is the easiest and most efficient solution I’m surprised it has not been done yet .

Another idea is to make dungeons protection zone only 1 way . Meaning you can only be in the p.z from completing a dungeon . If you do not do a dungeon you cannot enter in the protection zone !
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th August 2021 16:42:20 (Last edited 8th September 2021 09:34:13)

Deleted
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
11th August 2021 17:38:15

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mamrot:

This is the easiest and most efficient solution I’m surprised it has not been done yet .

Another idea is to make dungeons protection zone only 1 way . Meaning you can only be in the p.z from completing a dungeon . If you do not do a dungeon you cannot enter in the protection zone !

and on devils entrance? do the same? put one sand terror? Or where ur team hunt dont?
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Mage
11th August 2021 19:14:10

Quoting Claws:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mamrot:

and on devils entrance? do the same? put one sand terror? Or where ur team hunt dont?

Devils too of course ! I said it in other thread ... you can’t fix one thing without fixing the other just look at other threads and read before you try and make me look bad lol . I said that devils also should not be protection zone and a monsters should be at the top near the npc !
Or if you have another suggestion don’t hesitate to post it !

Zezenia pvp needs to come back ! Werebears is not the only spot that needs to be fixed but it’s the one that’s getting abused in multiple ways !

I remember the old days where if you multi cliented you would get banned ! That’s when people had to choose to hunt and where , with a little fear in the back of there heads not just omg they coming I saw them on first maker they are passing second maker let’s enter the p.z that’s 10 sqm from making top experience in game 8)
1 2 3