1 2 3
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
12th August 2021 19:22:42

@staff when will there be monsters adding to these afk under lvl 20 spots !?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
12th August 2021 20:00:40

Quoting Caste:

they dont respond emails , reports etc so with this lack of activity i dont think so that they fix it so fast
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
13th August 2021 21:13:43

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Caste:

they dont respond emails , reports etc so with this lack of activity i dont think so that they fix it so fast

Two months ago they said it will be fixed shortly that they dont need to teleport any low levels cus it will be fixed as soon as possible .

This is why people cant take the game serious , instead of fixing the problems the coexist in the game they wasting time making a half ass talent update that is basically a nerf to anyone lower then 500 xD
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
14th August 2021 05:47:10 (Last edited 14th August 2021 05:48:58)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Caste:

Two months ago they said it will be fixed shortly that they dont need to teleport any low levels cus it will be fixed as soon as possible .

This is why people cant take the game serious , instead of fixing the problems the coexist in the game they wasting time making a half ass talent update that is basically a nerf to anyone lower then 500 xD

thats why this game is playable by max 50 ppl per server, thats why there is no any p cards in market,
and yea its nerf for everybody lower than 500, some boost for all lower lvls about 20-100,
1) You are right they waste to much time to do things what nobody needs.
2) Lack of staffs activity, i dont know why they dont get new gms if game need it for sure, its treating players not serious!!!
3) They want earn much money without doing nothing good for game, and they wanna earn casch spending as little as possible time for the game, but thats not working firstly if you wanna get much cash you have to spend as much time as u can treating it serious!
4) DOnt responding emails and reports in game, if you have luck that somebody of gms or staffs check it in righ time then maybe you will be heard.

I Died 3 days ago by a game error 10060 and still nobody answer for my reports and emails, i checked what error i get while disconected and it was 11001 so im 100% sure it wasnt my internet. Treating people like this shows that better not invest much time to play this game.

Im playing it for 10years(with some breaks), i see some develops but its to slow, i can say for sure than everybody of us can be retired for 4 years and then back to have fun playing it for max half year to get all news etc and one year to get bored with all new things and be retired for next 4 years
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
14th August 2021 20:55:01

this is sad to read, i have noticed over the past 4 days that the game seems to be empty
i never see any one in game and ive never see any one chat except for soraka sometimes

i reported a person for botting and he still bots

ive read the forums and it seems very deserted
there are many ots with more active staff and owners and soraka said this is its own game
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
15th August 2021 06:37:33

Quoting Fusion:
this is sad to read, i have noticed over the past 4 days that the game seems to be empty
i never see any one in game and ive never see any one chat except for soraka sometimes

i reported a person for botting and he still bots

ive read the forums and it seems very deserted
there are many ots with more active staff and owners and soraka said this is its own game

yea there is no staff activity thats why game is improving so slow and thats why is more and more empty. Its sad because this game have nice potencial
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
16th August 2021 17:17:14 (Last edited 8th September 2021 09:34:23)

Deleted
1 2 3