1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd November 2021 21:50:34 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

31st October 2021 21:48:34 (Last edited 2nd November 2021 21:51:32)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia Season Three begins this Friday November 5th 19:00 (UTC)! Create your character in advance now on the Seasonal World Atlas!

Atlas is a Staged Speed Rate Game World. The XP rate is 5x until level 300 and 2.5x afterwards. Skills advance at a 3x rate. Aranaqua, Ben Qarassih & the Ice Islands alternate weekly as the PvP-Enforced war continent featuring added enraged & elite monsters plus an additional +33% XP boost. All other areas are non-PvP.

Reserve your name in advance now and be prepared for Season Three!

Win Season Points & Rewards

Players on Atlas will gain Season Points for leveling up, completing achievements & quests, clearing dungeons, slaying bosses & elite monsters and more!

Season Points will be saved on your Zezenia Account at the end of the season. Points can be exchanged for Premium Time, Outfit Scrolls, exclusive decorations and more. The Season Points Shop will be open for business again shortly after the season ends.

Quoting Season Points:

Level up: 1000, 2000, 3000, ... points every 100 levels
Complete quests: 2-10 points per quest
Complete achievements: 10 points per achievement
Finish dungeons: 2 points per dungeon
Loot rare items: 2 points per item
Slay bosses: 2 points per boss
Defeat elites: 1 point per elite
Castle War:: 50 points for victory, 1 point per kill
Bestiary: 1-10 points per monster unlocked, familiarized, mastered

Players who reach level 300 will receive the exclusive Seasonal Outfit Scroll, and as always NPC Rewardo will be handing out gift bags and rewards for playing!

Hall of Fame

The most legendary players of Atlas will join the champions in Zezenia Online's Hall of Fame! Here are all high scores up for contest this season:

Top 3 Season Points
Top 3 Levels
Top 3 Classes
Top 3 Subclasses
Top 3 Skills
Top 3 Brewing
Top 3 Dungeons Completed (> level 100)
Top 3 Boss Killers

End of Season

Season Three is on until February 28th, 2022. After Atlas closes characters can be continued on Elysium or Pharos. Transferred characters will have their experience and skills adjusted to match the world.

Create your character now and be prepared to play Season Three as it begins!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
31st October 2021 22:35:41

Like I suggested last time, I don't think it should be merged with Pharos or Elysium, rather make it a permanent server after. A lot of people wont play at those EXP rates if it gets merged.
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
31st October 2021 22:49:27 (Last edited 1st November 2021 17:44:57)

Quoting Flexboxx:
Like I suggested last time, I don't think it should be merged with Pharos or Elysium, rather make it a permanent server after. A lot of people wont play at those EXP rates if it gets merged.

Some do some don't.
Always been able to transfer to Elysium or Pharos. Every Season there has been. People do play still afterwards ;) just not everyone lol. Some only come to play seasonal and thats it.

NIIIIIICE
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
31st October 2021 22:57:37

Quoting Madcap:
Quoting Flexboxx:

Some do some don't.
Always been able to transfer to Elysium or Pharos. Every Season there has been. People do play still afterwards ;) just not everyone lol. Some only come to play seasonal and thats it.

Quoting Administration:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia Season Three begins this Friday November 5th 19:00 (UTC)! Create your character in advance now on the Seasonal World Atlas!

Atlas is a Staged Speed Rate Game World. The XP rate is 4x until level 250 and 2x afterwards. Skills advance at a 3x rate. The Ice Islands serve as the PvP-Enforced war continent featuring added enraged & elite monsters plus an additional +25% XP boost. All other areas are non-PvP.

Reserve your name in advance now and be prepared for Season Three!

Win Season Points & Rewards

Players on Atlas will gain Season Points for leveling up, completing achievements & quests, clearing dungeons, slaying bosses & elite monsters and more!

Season Points will be saved on your Zezenia Account at the end of the season. Points can be exchanged for Premium Time, Outfit Scrolls, exclusive decorations and more. The Season Points Shop will be open for business again shortly after the season ends.

Quoting Season Points:

Level up: 1000, 2000, 3000, ... points every 100 levels
Complete quests: 2-10 points per quest
Complete achievements: 10 points per achievement
Finish dungeons: 2 points per dungeon
Loot rare items: 2 points per item
Slay bosses: 2 points per boss
Defeat elites: 1 point per elite
Castle War:: 50 points for victory, 1 point per kill
Bestiary: 1-10 points per monster unlocked, familiarized, mastered

Players who reach level 300 will receive the exclusive Seasonal Outfit Scroll, and as always NPC Rewardo will be handing out gift bags and rewards for playing!

Hall of Fame

The most legendary players of Atlas will join the champions in Zezenia Online's Hall of Fame! Here are all high scores up for contest this season:

Top 3 Season Points
Top 3 Levels
Top 3 Classes
Top 3 Subclasses
Top 3 Skills
Top 3 Brewing
Top 3 Dungeons Completed (> level 100)
Top 3 Boss Killers

End of Season

Season Three is on until February 28th, 2022. After Atlas closes characters can be continued on Elysium or Pharos. Transferred characters will have their experience and skills adjusted to match the world.

Create your character now and be prepared to play Season Three as it begins!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

NIIIIIICE

I will write a bigger post later.
But every single enemy that came from Titan to Pharos no longer plays. With those exp rates there is zero reason to play on that if you're planning to go to Pharos on merge. You would gain a lot more just playing Pharos.

That's the downfall of these seasons, they're time limited and then merge with servers which are X years old. If you're already playing those servers, the "rewards" you get are not worth it.

I can see this one having a lot less players.
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
31st October 2021 23:02:44 (Last edited 1st November 2021 17:44:47)

nice
4x forever <3
Poc
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
31st October 2021 23:04:20 (Last edited 1st November 2021 17:45:05)

4x forever PLX
Tacador Di Pau
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Ranger
31st October 2021 23:05:51 (Last edited 1st November 2021 17:45:14)

4x forever
so you don't have to leave pharos
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
31st October 2021 23:19:00

This rates make no sense to me. I think os better make 4x full or lvl 500. Have no reason to play server 2x, is better play pharos. Please fix that.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1001
Warrior
31st October 2021 23:19:57

Im kinda dissapointed, I was really hyped to play this server but I don't see any reason to play it as a seasonal server, this config would make a great perma serve but not a good seasonal one.
First of all its too slow paced for something you will play temporaly, I agree a new 10x with bestiary would be similar to 20x but 4x just until lv 250 and them it becomes like pharos makes no sense to me, I was talking to my friends and we were thinking about something like 5x until lv 500 and 3x afterwards or so. Not to mention that this time you picked ice island wich barely have any worthy cave for most of lvs, you can do goblins at low lvs, golems and snow beasts at mid-low lv and dragons/yeti at mid lv and thats it, icy terror, ice throwers, chenoo and colossaum ice are awful for exp and team hunts, if at least it was ben quarassih we could figure something out of this, there are 3 dungeons and many spots for many lvs, also even if you argue about the bestiary bonus they are expensive, so even with strong characters most of the hunts dosen't pay of to buy the bonus, another thing to point out is that slow paced servers make it hard to do long term or hard quests like zezenian itens, dungeons itens, tukinou and even the bosses since you made it incredible hard to hunt most of bosses.
It will be a server full of lv 150-200, without any good equipament, without team hunts. I'd rather having a server similar to titan with shorter life time (titan was vivid for 3-4 months, agonized for 1-2 months and was dead for the last 2 months) than a server that is faded to be boring.

I was planning to play it to run from monotony but I don't think I will at all.
Sr Ticco
Premium

Elysium
Level 571
Warrior
1st November 2021 00:59:49

i was excited to play but 4x. No thanks!
:/
1 2 3
Last »