1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd November 2021 21:50:34 Administration View post »
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
2nd November 2021 20:26:21

With the recent update of death's not affecting skills/experience I believe this new seasonal server, Atlas should be extended into PvP-Enforced.

Seasonal servers are mostly current players wanting something new other than what they are accustomed to.

Atlas should be PvP-Enforced (you get experience for killing people as well) all around. With Titan-like experience rates. (Perhaps 10x to 500 than 2x at 501+).

You don't even have to enable transferring to Pharos/Elysium. Just make the rewards worth-while.

As a guy who spent most his time in the Icy Islands....I can almost assure you that there won't be a reason to go there. I hunted Chenos purely for the 4k task. Atlas will be just a bunch of players rushing their characters in the Ben Qarassih area.

The other option is to make Atlas a permanent server, hardcore rates of 0.5x or 1x and pure PvP (this means boats aren't Protection Zones, certain NPC spots aren't protection zones, only DEPOT is protection zone) and no level requirement to PvP.

Until then Atlas will be a worse version of Titan.
Administration
Staff

2nd November 2021 21:50:34

Based on your feedback we would like to announce the following:

Adjusting Speed Rates

The staged experience rates on Atlas will be raised to 5x until level 300 and 2.5x afterwards.

Rotating PvP Continents

The PvP Enforced Bonus Continent will rotate every week between Ben Qarassih, the Ice Islands & Aranagua. The experience bonus will be increased to +33%.

Exclusive Pet

Pets are coming to Zezenia Online soon. Your new companion will stand by your side and even pick up some loot for you! Those who reach level 300 on Atlas will be the ones to receive an exclusive Grag Hound Pet Scroll.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

And of course, the Seasonal Outfit Scroll is still up for grabs as well.

Starting Bonuses

- The season will begin with a Rapid Respawn weekend.

- The minimum price for a noble Zezenian coin will be 50 000 gold.

- Bestiary boost prices will be cut in half for the first two weeks.

- Players who complete the Hero of Eidos quest will receive 5 noble Zezenian coins.

We appreciate your continued feedback and hope that these adjustments strike a good balance for the season. See you on the new server!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
2nd November 2021 22:15:34

Quoting Administration:
Based on your feedback we would like to announce the following:

Adjusting Speed Rates

The staged experience rates on Atlas will be raised to 5x until level 300 and 2.5x afterwards.

Rotating PvP Continents

The PvP Enforced Bonus Continent will rotate every week between Ben Qarassih, the Ice Islands & Aranagua. The experience bonus will be increased to +33%.

Exclusive Pet

Pets are coming to Zezenia Online soon. Your new companion will stand by your side and even pick up some loot for you! Those who reach level 300 on Atlas will be the ones to receive an exclusive Grag Hound Pet Scroll.

And of course, the Seasonal Outfit Scroll is still up for grabs as well.

Starting Bonuses

- The season will begin with a Rapid Respawn weekend.

- The minimum price for a noble Zezenian coin will be 50 000 gold.

- Bestiary boost prices will be cut in half for the first two weeks.

- Players who complete the Hero of Eidos quest will receive 5 noble Zezenian coins.

We appreciate your continued feedback and hope that these adjustments strike a good balance for the season. See you on the new server!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I think those are some good changes.

What is your stance on making it a permanent server which can be the “new” seasonal hub.
Sr Ticco
Premium

Elysium
Level 574
Warrior
3rd November 2021 00:11:34

Pets.
All right, take my money. 8)8)8)
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
3rd November 2021 00:46:07 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 00:47:02)

k, now im even more sold. This is a lot better, 5x to 300 and 2.5x afterwards, with the lower costs on bestiary, increase from 25%-33% exp incr on pvp areas etc....... this is great, really!

Love that you guys are rotating the pvp areas. This can be good for both the pvpers and non pvp players that play seasonal. Thus also giving something to fight for every week! =D

Love the pets idea. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those Hounds :)

Overall I am pleased with the response from you guys, and hope to see some nice action and new faces this season! =D
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
3rd November 2021 05:13:08

I'm still having a hard time believing everything isn't PVP/PVP-enforced.

We just spent 4-5 months on Titan, which PvP was only on 1 continent, which is what Atlas is slated to be. There is actually ZERO penalty/consequences in Elysium (since the death loss update). There is currently no war on Pharos so it is relatively the same as Elysium. (Except it's 2x compared to 1x).

I'm just trying to make sense of all this. Zezenia has a pretty AWESOME Player vs Player system/concept. Why are we not utilizing this everywhere? The most exhilarating part of the game isn't being promoted.

If players want to quest/kill monsters/etc there are two worlds WIDE open. (Pharos and Elysium). Elysium is NON-LOSS. You don't lose ANYTHING. I'm just at a loss for words right now, wondering why Atlas isn't something both worlds are not.

As I've stated before I do not care about transferring to either world. This is a "seasonal" server, I would simply like to have some fun with the boys.
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
3rd November 2021 09:19:55 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 09:26:36)

I believe they are trying to make both the non pvp players and the pvp players both happy. By providing content for both styles of players to play, with rotating pvp areas.
I dont see why it's always only to please the pvp side of the game. You cant have new players join a pvp server, and learn the game this way.maybe now since lawxz and his team are running it. And you guys are now also free to hunt. There is no pvp at all going on. So really u also face NO consequences. Technically speaking. Zezenia gets alot of players, most of them from seasonal servers. Havent you seen the numbers? I'd rather please 100 people and piss off a few with a chance of the game to grow further.
Elysium does face similar consequences of pharos. Like the pcard inflation. Your pve deaths are also not counted.

The game has play styles for both sides. Why always favor one? What's happened to every pvp server before this seasonal thing was in play? Oh right every pvp server failed. Miserably too. Within the first few weeks.

So tell me again how providing game play for both players is so bad? It was successful last time. More players were brought in to play. Not just pvp players.

Everyone deserves the right to play and have fun, not just pvp players. I get you like the pvp this game has to offer but there are other players too.

Rotating pvp areas isnt a bad thing in my eyes. You clearly just want to pvp. When theres a handful of others that dont and come to play the game for other reasons. Which people are entitled to.

You cant keep attracting the same old audience. New pure pvp only servers always fail in zezenia. Just thi k again when everytime they have made pvp servers what has happened. Not just once..... everytime..... it honestly fails. Why have they made more new pvp servers over the time and see it doesnt last even remotely to as long as the new seasonal servers .
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
3rd November 2021 09:45:37 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 09:46:34)

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Soraka:
We just spent 4-5 months on Titan, which PvP was only on 1 continent, which is what Atlas is slated to be.

Quoting Administration:
Rotating PvP Continents

The PvP Enforced Bonus Continent will rotate every week between Ben Qarassih, the Ice Islands & Aranagua.

I remember my first time being a sage and reading what Administration says...

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)
That is...... before I became a Hokage!
8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Yes Deadpool.

Overall it's still 1 continent that is PvP at a time. (Similar to Titan).

With the current state of the game, the players who want to level will always stay in Ben Qarassih for the best possible exp/h.

Just tired of the old song and dance.. :(
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
3rd November 2021 09:58:24 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 10:18:19)

Yes that you have a point on, its 1 at a time. Thus providing gameplay for the non pvp players to play as well.

This game has a lot of potential, and is hands down going in the right direction. If losing old players by changing the way current things are, in order to gain.... then thats a sacrifice that needs to be made.

Honestly, you said yourself your tired of the old song and dance, well correct me if im wrong, but what you are asking to be put in play, is the same old song and dance.

Now I am going to say what everyone has said to elysium players. If you want to pvp stay in pharos, if you want to not pvp at all play elyisum, if you want to play a world where you can pvp and non pvp players can well "pve" xD with a chance at starting over and playing for something, then play the seasonal. (incase you havent noticed, all seasonal point achievements are PvE related. and points you gain are doing non pvp things xD)
the irony right?

maybe the staff could add a point system for frags as well, to invite those pvpers to gain points by slaughtering ;)
like 4 points per frag or something... could justify it either who gets last hit or does most dmg or whatever. But adding a point system that also gains points doing pvp things, definitely should be added to the points bracket

examples:
Guild Wars - Add points to winning teams of registered Wars (Make this heavy point rewarding, can really spice up wars and give incentive for players to actually participate in wars)
Frags - Add points for frags. Rewarding the top 3 fraggers at the end. (Something unique that shows the true killer you are) Of course I can see controversy over this as its easy to exploit and gain points.
PvP mission NPC - An NPC that provides daily missions to gain sesonal points after completion by pvp combat. Can be to kill an "x" amount of players, or whatever else is best suit.

Guild wars is probably the best option for pvp to gain points. which sure can also be exploited but there are ways around to fix that :)

There are definitely ways to add a point system for people who pvp though! and maybe provide some ways yourself? I know you're a smart guy Soraka. <3 We all love this game, and want it to strive in the right direction. Think overall the bigger picture. This game deserves way more credit. Dont you think?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
3rd November 2021 11:39:42

[12:25:12] Broadcast: A mysterious portal to the Grag Castle has appeared on the Ice Islands. where is that?
1 2 3 4 5
Last »