1 2 3
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
19th January 2022 11:36:55

3sec cleave?!!!! wtf, this staffs break the game more by doing something, than previous staffs by doing nothing.....
Natural
Player

Elysium
Level 382
Warrior
19th January 2022 11:52:19

What the hell are these random changes, kinda random and does not help anything?

Gathering just got 100x worse than it already was.

Removing drunk from shield slam is positive tho.

More cd on pala AoE, what?

i dunno, what more secret updates have they done to ruin more stuff? i wonder.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
19th January 2022 12:13:20

+1 for the cleave cooldown.

Making them more equal to the exp/h with other classes (except pyro)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2022 12:17:21 (Last edited 19th January 2022 12:17:55)

I fear the downfall of my class now :/:/
It feels like waking up with cancer one day.. dont know when or how hard it will hit me:\
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 711
Warrior
19th January 2022 12:24:14

I'm really not found of criticysing staff again and again, but to be honest, I begin to think like many, our staff really deserves a prize !

Do you really realize it's a very huge nerf ? -34% experience rate (x2/3=x0,66) for the part of exp coming from cleave. If you add the longer time you'll spend to heal waiting for those 3s, it's something like -40% nerf when tanking. Good job !

I tried that with 3 Gel Dire Boars, 2 normal + 1 Elite : fight elite and only cleave others. Interesting result : elite died first :P

So, some people were crying enough about their weakness, and instead of buffing them (if it was necessary, that I don't know), another class is nerfed ? Wow, good job again ...

Btw, Holy Sword was nerfed too, x2 cooldown. But who cares ?That completely useless final spell becomes still more useless :D
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
19th January 2022 12:32:38

Quoting Askja:

Do you really realize it's a very huge nerf ? -34% experience rate (x2/3=x0,66) for the part of exp coming from cleave. If you add the longer time you'll spend to heal waiting for those 3s, it's something like -40% nerf when tanking. Good job !

Super bad calc man. Dont just say things and numbers when youre so sad atm
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th January 2022 12:34:12 (Last edited 19th January 2022 12:41:56)

Quoting Askja:
So, some people were crying enough about their weakness, and instead of buffing them (if it was necessary, that I don't know), another class is nerfed ? Wow, good job again ...

The only good change that happend was the removal of drunk and lower % chance to paralyze someone on the shieldslam spell (pvp wise).

What you are saying is true, instead of buffing the classes what were lacking they choose to nerf the class being in the middle. Now the gap between Pyro and other classes only got bigger:D:D:D
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
19th January 2022 12:50:13

Ow, at the test server elvish onions were affected by it. No idea why that was reverted back or didn't carried over. For four leaf clovers the amount was still open for discussion for which I had no input since I do not gather.

Not sure if certain fields have been removed or not since I did find places where the flowers do not grow back, so that may be a bug. Would suggest ctrl+z those places where they don't grow back.

Was only told about Humwhich changes and asked to see if those were working, so I don't know anything about the rest.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th January 2022 14:00:24 (Last edited 19th January 2022 14:01:32)

Wil l we ever get a reply from staff with their reasoning?

And what nerf will come next? Now that Paladin is nerfed(30% less powerfull) its only a matter of time before Pyromancers and barbs are next.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
19th January 2022 15:08:33

The one nerf nobody asked for, paladin was already one of the classes with lower DPS input, it falls on late game since dosen't have dmg scaling.
But fine let's play along, what was the reason of this nerf? like somebody said above shield slam is perfectly fine, we understood it, but cleave sux on pvp.
This nerf is so random and not planned well, that now I use 1 cleave, shield slam, heal myself, but on next round i can't use shield slam, will I have to use sweeping sweeping (a skill that does less than 300 dmg at lv 600?). Every class has a 2-3 spell combo to hunt but paladin wont. How about 4s shield slam, or a new spell with diferent shape of dmg?
Healing stacking and defensive attributes falls behind on higher lvs since people have too much hp, skills and sets, again this makes no sense, if you wanted a simple nerf, why didn't you nerf the dmg %? This nerf is not game friendly, since it makes it stupid to hunt solo as paladin.
1 2 3