1 2
Barbed Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Ranger
29th July 2022 14:19:33 (Last edited 29th July 2022 23:28:54)

Quoting Olympian:
Quoting Sthunder:
It would be better if Rogue's buff gave distance, attack speed, and dodge.

I agree, 5% dodge, + itens, u want to make rogue imortal? :P

Belligerent focus buffs damage resistance as it's written on description but what's the meaning of damage resistance? Damage negation? Dodge chance? %? No one knows...

Frenzy gives 10% skill boost and 5% life steal. Fortification 10% Hp and 6% or more damage reduction. Fire shield negates 18% damage and 10% mana shield. Absorbing aura 24% less damage. Fortitude growth 35% hp and 5% less damage. All other buffs are clear...

Quoting Monterey:
Just follow previous test server increasing ranger weapons 20% damage stat.
Change marksman buff for 25% critical hit boost + 5% speed boost and rogue buff for 25% atk speed + 5% dodge. Remove distance skill from both. That's fair enough.

I think rogue deserves that 25% atk speed as marksman deserves 25% critical hit boost and nothing more raised by their buffs. Distance skill boost they can increase with equipments. Wearing all equipments, full set distance, a ranger can have around +23 distance skill.
Maybe dodge chance in a buff can make rogue much tank for a ranger. Both have speed boost spell already so don't need it inside a buff too.
Madok
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
30th July 2022 13:11:03 (Last edited 30th July 2022 13:26:54)

Quoting Die:

Quoting Monterey:
Just follow previous test server increasing ranger weapons 20% damage stat.
Change marksman buff for 25% critical hit boost + 5% speed boost and rogue buff for 25% atk speed + 5% dodge. Remove distance skill from both. That's fair enough.

I think rogue deserves that 25% atk speed as marksman deserves 25% critical hit boost and nothing more raised by their buffs. Distance skill boost they can increase with equipments. Wearing all equipments, full set distance, a ranger can have around +23 distance skill.
Maybe dodge chance in a buff can make rogue much tank for a ranger. Both have speed boost spell already so don't need it inside a buff too.

Although nice proposal if you calculate correctly you'll get 10% attack speed equates to plus-minus 25% critical boost considering about 33% critical chance of talents and brewed potion.
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
2nd August 2022 01:24:54

I belive the only problem to ranger right now is exp....

My proposal is to make a new speel for ranger lvl 200+ to transform the ammunition to hit on a short area but reducing the damage a little....

Tibia past to the same problem and they fix with something like that...
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
2nd August 2022 08:26:28 (Last edited 2nd August 2022 08:27:02)

Quoting Edy Major:

My proposal is to make a new speel for ranger lvl 200+ to transform the ammunition to hit on a short area but reducing the damage a little....

Or buy tips how to exp with ranger from basicly any guy with hands.
Azamat
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
2nd August 2022 10:32:33

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Edy Major:

<3
Hexecutioner
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
2nd August 2022 17:45:38 (Last edited 2nd August 2022 17:48:38)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Edy Major:

That's not about hands or tips, everyone knows that rangers don't make good exp/h in comparison to warriors or pyromancers.
Same thing in case of warlocks and shamans hunting solo.
A Paladin, tank subclass, makes much more exp than rangers and 2 subclass of mages.
So stop talking nonsense. ;)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd August 2022 19:35:44 (Last edited 2nd August 2022 19:37:06)

Quoting Tenacious:
So stop talking nonsense. ;)

:D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
:D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D8):D
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
2nd August 2022 20:55:47

Dear friends. You have to wait for like 5 years to do something. Be patient. Coming soon.
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
2nd August 2022 22:40:28

Quoting Lotis Efiro:
Dear friends. You have to wait for like 5 years to do something. Be patient. Coming soon.

you cried to ruin the paladin, now you come to ask for a buff for your class?

joke
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
3rd August 2022 09:56:06

I cried about paladin being OP. I didn't ask for nerf. Nerf is the way how administration make things. I wanted balance. Ranger 4kk per h Paladin 7kk per h with similar level.... . Now I don't know how it's look. I wanted to come back but there is nothing new. I thought they already make balance from January haha.....
1 2