Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
1st May 2023 13:34:59

Hello

I'd like to talk about the bosses
Wanu's current spawn time is 10 minutes. To complete 1 quest. It takes 10 hours of play to kill Wanu and the wan itself rarely drops the desired item, which means many hours, even 200 hours spent on only 1 monster without certainty.
I am in favor of bosses having a shorter spawn time, which will allow for faster completion of tasks, especially since 1 task costs 5 premium cards, so it is also a profit for the game.
I think 5 minutes waiting time should be enough.

Bosses like Jovsrettok , Galiantors, Keogruteras can be done twice as fast by running through two spawn spots with a wan, this is not possible.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
1st May 2023 17:04:35

these bosses should be daily with ore reward... make it easier to drop them, because we would do them once a day but we would do them every day and more people would do them
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
1st May 2023 19:50:40

@Gremar the topic is about something completely different like the mechanics of daily quests and talking about bosses in the game are two different things. The daily boss does not count as bosses.
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
1st May 2023 21:51:42

Quoting Jake Lockley:
these bosses should be daily with ore reward... make it easier to drop them, because we would do them once a day but we would do them every day and more people would do them

I agree!!!!!
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
2nd May 2023 13:00:36

I'd like to have the boss timers back to 6 minutes, too.

But when they raised to 12 minutes timer, the amount needed for tasks decreased. It's around 10 minutes now because of the 15% boost on respawn timer that they kept after the rapid respawn.

If they change the "normal" bosses to daily, a task for them would be pointless... It's a good way to milk us for cards, if dg tickets are needed to enter each one of them.
Padre Marcelo Horse
Player

Zera
Level 29
Ranger
2nd May 2023 13:13:05

Waldemaro I agree with you, i stopped doing bosses after 12 minutes spawn timer, I only did a few for the bestiary, if the caves around the bosses were decent to hunt, perhaps 12minutes wouldnt be bad, but mostly sux, so its 12 minutes doing nothing but waiting.

But I also enjoy Jake Lockley Idea, this way it would be similar to tibia's boss rotation, everyday we would go after bosses for loot and if not at least get an ore, this also would benefit the staff since we would use dg tickets as Jatropha Multifida L said, after all its a company and should be profitable
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
3rd May 2023 19:35:33

@staff any answer regarding boss respawn times?.
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Premium

Zera
Level 209
Mage
4th May 2023 01:48:23

Quoting Waldemaro:
@staff any answer regarding boss respawn times?.

+1
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
5th May 2023 19:22:16

@Staff
I'm glad you fixed a bug with the cage in the wanu chamber but why instead of reducing the boss waiting time you extended it by 2 minutes without even informing about it.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
5th May 2023 19:25:13

Now to do task we need 12 hours gg.
1 2