Player

Zera
Level 100
Warrior
8th May 2023 01:06:21

Quoting Waldemaro:
Hello

I'd like to talk about the bosses
Wanu's current spawn time is 10 minutes. To complete 1 quest. It takes 10 hours of play to kill Wanu and the wan itself rarely drops the desired item, which means many hours, even 200 hours spent on only 1 monster without certainty.
I am in favor of bosses having a shorter spawn time, which will allow for faster completion of tasks, especially since 1 task costs 5 premium cards, so it is also a profit for the game.
I think 5 minutes waiting time should be enough.

Bosses like Jovsrettok , Galiantors, Keogruteras can be done twice as fast by running through two spawn spots with a wan, this is not possible.

Disagree, should make bosses more like Tibia, can be done once daily but with boosted drop rates so everyone can get their own drop, only 1 major item can be looted at a time, also gives an ore, currently it isnt worth hunting bosses as their gear isnt much different from standard tier 3 gear.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
8th May 2023 11:37:12

Id love to have bosses at 5 minute respaw and my dream is that they could have a respaw that matchs they power around them so everyone who wants to sit and wait could do that and everyone that gets bored could hunt a little while wait increasing exp hour and having fun.

But I actually agree with Jacked the currently item meta only make a few boss itens interesting aside of mage's wand and barbarian's from wanu, ranger's cross bow and paladin's sword from blia a few othe itens are desired like noble zezenian ring and now mitril armor and legendary legs, so making bosses daily kills could change the gaming meta to players that have average 1h to play do a few osvald and thorvald tasks and a few bosses everyday to call it a day.
1 2