gm arunion
gm vega
gm shadow
gm mendenhall
Administration
cm mercury

Where is your explanation???

ZEZENIA IS DEAD
by recent events, we can see that they are trying to ban all high level, passed lvl 300 is banned, left the dp is banned, was training offline ban, doing task in the game ban also.

And the staff does not give any justification, we can see that they are not giving a damn about your community.

close this game, the best thing they do, I tired of sending email and have no return, many other people reporting the same problem

rest in peace, some ban without any justification

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho
Teimoso
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
9th May 2023 12:10:04

ahh.. too bad.. i look forward to banning your friends top bots Nameless, Azzahr and Vagn..8)8)

even.. Vagn and Azzahr are the same person, unimaginable someone rushing 2 accounts straight like him without a bot hahahahaha:smartass::P

I liked it, good to see that there is an active GM on the server now trying to improve the game, to improve it, I needed to reset this game, OH YESSSSS !!!<3

if you want other bot names follow > Khartos, Tauros, Son Goku Kakarotto, Losed, Sr Camarada, Aise, Cocainsana, Mr Jhoni, Carolita Moonshine (and this one spoke SUPER badly about those who used bots.)

first page of tops I think it's already good..
Cadeirudo
Premium

Pharos
Level 513
Mage
9th May 2023 12:59:38

Administration
It's me again.. I would like to discuss again some points.. i'll probally make a long post but i'll try to be clear what this is about:
You told me, in the last post, which I thank you very much for doing saying this:

Quoting Administration:
Hello,

To answer some common questions:

The use of generic one-to-one hotkey remapping that does not involve injection into the game client (such as common mouse or keyboard software) has always been permitted. More complex macros are not. Likewise, we do not forbid the use of VPN or a proxy.

But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban?

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet ;-) No such bans have been given. No one has or is going to be banned because they appear to be hitting their combos perfectly.

But the all the point is: You are banning "botters" that claims they were macroing, or clean or whatever, my opinion is that the community has the right to know specifficaly why they are getting ban first of all, and second with proofs of the ban

I'm sorry, but there is probably not a single game out there that will give you such transparency into their methods. What you are effectively asking for is for us to weaken our ability to ban bots in the future.

And really, even if we provided proof do you think the complaints would stop there or would the goalposts move? It's always their dog's 10 year old cousin playing while they're in the toilet, corrupt staff interfering with the war, etc. :-)

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.

Unfortunately there is no "automagic" security in Steam that would prevent injection into the client or other hacks nor would Valve Anti Cheat automatically detect obscure cheats designed for Zezenia. We do not want to monopolize access to Zezenia Online to a single platform only.

Once again we would like to remind that slandering community members is not acceptable. Please keep your feedback constructive to avoid having your posts cleaned up.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

(I'm sorry if isn't quoted right, i'm not the best Forum features user)

The point is: You told me to not believe in everything I read on internet, and that is fair enough, but seeing such ban like Nelvan Guilherme yesterday, being banned online, I become do believe in somethings you told me not to, I wasn't spectating at the very moment of the ban, but I saw his lives other days and the fact is, this guy isn't disturbing the game at all, doing some tasks, talking to the players, and I really believe without any injected bot on it (and I can be wrong, I know)
So this leads us to the situation of: You told me you aren't banning for perfect combos or insta-healing drains, ok, but how to explain Nelvan's ban?

Ok, you already told me that any game will have this kind of transparency, and that you are showing weakness to the players and thats acceptable as well, but the same way you have the right to not say anything about it, the players have the right to leave the game without any explanation as well.]
I can assure you, a huge amont of players ALREADY abandoned the game (I believe, as I can see, about 20% of them) without any kind of discussion here, but this lack of transparency you guys says thats fair can bring a lot more players to give up, including myself.

Because if he wasn't injected (my believe), you banned him for Macroing and that leads us to a second situation where: Or banned for perfect timing comboing (as you said I was believing in anything), or draining (as well), or you have any way to measure the between magics timing and find a pattern

So, trying not to be so long, I think I could explain my point, I would be veery apreciate if you answer the community again because this is a game I really enjoy and I'm not playing corectly because I'm truly insecure with the staff, and have a strong feeling that many players in the game feels the same.

This time I'm posting on my main, as I want to be listened, won't be hiding behind noob chars!

Thank you in advanced
Sincerly,
Cadeirudo!
Cadeirudo
Premium

Pharos
Level 513
Mage
9th May 2023 13:10:20

And just to completete, I'm not defending him, and not accusing, what I said about it its only what I believe and saw, I'm opened to understand that I'm wrong, but if you guys use your right of saying not about it, I can see the players using them to not play, and I really dont know if Zezenia could handle something like 50% less players than the usual (I dont believe the game will fail like many says, but the community will be very smaller for sure), and I truly wish the best for Zezenia if this happens! But even playing with anything illegal, I dont feel confortable to play anymore for not having the security Staff is doing this with 100% sure.

I know some people will talk many thing about like Aaa Nelvan was a toxic player, or, aa if you are not safe to play, you use something illegal, and I REALLY dont care about, people can accuse everybody of everything, I'm just trying to have a fair conversation with arguments and facts, not taking anything personal against any player

I'm opened for further discussions if they are facts based or in well constructed argumentation

Thank you
Lazy Barbarian
Premium

Pharos
Level 223
Warrior
9th May 2023 13:32:55

Nobody complained when you guys were pulling people to puzzle room and banning people, nobody was defending people banned. But now you got a whole comunity asking you to be clear, we don't wanna know if you have something running in the client, we don't know how many proofs you collect, but we wanna know "this guy was banned because he was macroing mana to get more magic level, this other dude was banned fishing, this dude had auto target, spells, healing etc, we found this out after X days investigation, its not hard) Also you claim you can be transparent with players, well cip came on and told guys we have a software that will find any third part software injected to the game, other games says we have gamemaster that might look you up, etc. Zezenia is the only currently game that are banning playins because gm wanted to.
The biggest issue is that all bans are resumed to illegal software and there is no way to talk about, you guys simple dosen't give a feedback like "Well you were caught doing it on the hunt X on the day X and you know you were using X, sorry but you broke the rules".
As somebody stated you guys are banning 10 yo accounts like you ban lv 8 spam accounts, you don't know the impact it has in the game and community, zezenia comunity is small, what bothers every comunity and everygame are cavebotters those should be banned on sight, the rest should have warnings and comunications.
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
9th May 2023 23:36:33

Impressive the fact that they don't say anything about it, they banned a guy who lost years of his life playing.
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
10th May 2023 08:46:40

Quoting Kkoupe:
Impressive the fact that they don't say anything about it, they banned a guy who lost years of his life playing.

Who lost years of paid bot subscribtion 8) :P

But of course, it would be great to read about this action from the staff.
Mata Jefes
Premium

Pharos
Level 74
Mage
10th May 2023 11:58:34 (Last edited 10th May 2023 11:58:52)

Quoting Kkoupe:

You mean lost years of pressing start?
And the last 100 lvls started to walk him self probably but still having the tool doing all the rest ( if don't you count trying to spam speedboost cos his bot is stopping it from casting it )
Teimoso
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
11th May 2023 13:03:25

I admire the guys defending a bot.. Either they are him, or others are using it and afraid of being banned HAHAHAHA

ACCEPT !!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS GM WHO TOOK THE FRONT AND IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, ANOTHER GUY I TAKE OFF MY HAT IS GM QUILLON, HE DID A LOT FOR ZEZENIA!
Piltover
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Warrior
11th May 2023 14:49:44

Quoting Teimoso:
I admire the guys defending a bot.. Either they are him, or others are using it and afraid of being banned HAHAHAHA

ACCEPT !!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS GM WHO TOOK THE FRONT AND IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, ANOTHER GUY I TAKE OFF MY HAT IS GM QUILLON, HE DID A LOT FOR ZEZENIA!

This is another one who pushed his luck, used the wrong programs for a long time, and took a long time to get banned!

Most of the top levels, is not top lvl for nothing, everyone who played or play longer (including staff) knows who abused (or abuses), script and kazebot!

Just like someone who has always used kazebot, will miss a lot of spells if he starts playing handheld!
1 2 3