1 2 3
Quickster
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
13th May 2023 03:06:46

I know this is nelvans post, but one thing I do not understand is I got on my Char, Fire Ninja for max 10 minutes a day just to do daily boss, and as I see your detection you're saying is based off a third party injection. My question is to you if you think I injected a bot then why did I get banned while I was offline? I was not using anything for simple daily boss. if you think I used a third party application for 10 minutes then how about you check my history of exp with my char, years have gone by with him staying lvl 250, wouldn't you think if I had a third party application I would be higher than 250?!?!?!
This Account is 15+ years old as well as Fire Ninja, I am long time player, where I have been so helpful to the community in game by helping new players and bringing more players to the game. But now my friends and I are not even inclined to play because we are worried about an unjust ban like Fire Ninja.
Conan Da Cimmeria
Premium

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
18th May 2023 09:16:26 (Last edited 18th May 2023 09:25:40)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Since I got banned, post here proof that I was USING INAPPROPRIATE SOFTWARE, DIDN'T I GET BANNED LIVE ON TWITCH? SHOW YOUR COMMUNITY I WAS WRONG ALL THE TIME, I DOUBT YOU HAVE PROOF. (EVERYONE IS CURIOUS) I WAS NOT WEARING ANY SHIT. AND MANY OTHER BANNED PLAYERS NEITHER.
Elemental
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
18th May 2023 14:13:58

Team does not create content, new monsters, hunting areas. what to do then?
let's delete high level player.
<3problem solved<3
Elemental
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
18th May 2023 14:13:58

Team does not create content, new monsters, hunting areas. what to do then?
let's delete high level player.
<3problem solved<3
Joe Roguen
Player

Zera
Level 92
Ranger
18th May 2023 17:35:36

Quoting Conan Da Cimmeria:

Since I got banned, post here proof that I was USING INAPPROPRIATE SOFTWARE, DIDN'T I GET BANNED LIVE ON TWITCH? SHOW YOUR COMMUNITY I WAS WRONG ALL THE TIME, I DOUBT YOU HAVE PROOF. (EVERYONE IS CURIOUS) I WAS NOT WEARING ANY SHIT. AND MANY OTHER BANNED PLAYERS NEITHER.

This is just copy and paste reply to all people who email about the banishment. Theyre on the front row to take ur money, but not to answer emails properly. It takes approximately 10 days for a reply and its a copy and paste haha
Elemental
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
18th May 2023 18:07:40

Na verdade o zezenia é um saco jogar, as classes a distancia é um nojo, a jogabilidade é ruim, a única classe que da pra jogar de boa é warrior, as outra ou tu clica ou tu cura.
Mc Pipoquinha
Player

Zera
Level 10
Ranger
19th May 2023 01:16:06 (Last edited 19th May 2023 01:22:08)

Quoting Conan Da Cimmeria:

Is Nelvam passing this shame on debit or credit? you were using macro yes no one can play 5h or 7h straight without losing any combo, and you were talking to players and combo at the same time in your live. Tell me do you have 4 hands to do all this without having the same time? I think you better create shame in the face . and besides you left your character scripted for years and years everyone knows it, have a little honor and admit you were wearing it and you look better. And the zezenia community thanks you for your ban, it was more than deserved, toxic player!! It's late, go back to your bar you drunk
1 2 3