1 2 3
Valhalla
Premium

Pharos
Level 674
Warrior
11th June 2023 22:02:59

Quoting Alinor Only Wars:
We knows everything. He wants merge just to sell his botted characters :smartass::smartass:

And to add a team that corrupts the staff, they cheat in the game with the help of their little friend, Ritari, who is part of the game's staff and apart, along with his friend Dennis, bought more than 10 top level accounts to try to win wars XD
Aloh Haa
Player

Pharos
Level 501
Warrior
13th June 2023 16:03:12

It is not correct to remove players from pharos to elysium. When we create characters we already choose the experience mode. What should be done is a game reformulation with new attractions and not transferring players and reducing their experience, it is not correct.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
13th June 2023 17:04:15

Quoting Valhalla:
Quoting Alinor Only Wars:
We knows everything. He wants merge just to sell his botted characters :smartass::smartass:

And to add a team that corrupts the staff, they cheat in the game with the help of their little friend, Ritari, who is part of the game's staff and apart, along with his friend Dennis, bought more than 10 top level accounts to try to win wars XD

I find this quite funny. How would I help one team or another? How many players from each team got deleted on zera? I wrote somewhere before. Hypotheically if 75% players are South-American, and according to the forums 95% uses bot, it's clear that there will be more SA players getting punishments. Where is the problem there. I didn't ban those players, nor do I possess the power to do so.

Please tell me how I've helped the team? Not to mention, as a nobody I've got nothing to say on the bans whatsoever. Feel free to bash me on the forums I've got nothing to do with the outcome of anything game related excluding maps

BR
Returdo
Sir Persia Thecat
Premium

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
15th June 2023 14:58:20

Madness would be to put a PvP server and a nopvp server together!
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
16th June 2023 13:45:26 (Last edited 16th June 2023 13:51:43)

The only way for the game to change is bringing other people from other games advertising on youtube among other social networks.
Today youtube is responsible for attracting almost 80% of players of all games.

And I'm in favor of a general reset of the game, the good times are gone people with a lot of personality are gone these people brought other people to the game it's past time to bring new personalities not intoxicated by this game.

Another thing Zezenia is looking like Mu online repetitive I confess that currently it has improved a lot, but the game lacks history, lacks mechanics, I only see things being created to buy premium cards.

Plastered monotome monster maps, you walk the entire map just see Soul Devourer for example aff, mix it up make it better.

And another Zera just didn't work because Pharos exists a server with 70% of the characters Botted and all waiting for Pharos Merge or something to happen.

A small game like Zezenia So should have 2 types of Servers
Non pvp 2x
It is
mixed pvp 3x

Zezenia does not go forward as long as there are pharos.

Pharos is the best of all options and it was spoiled, today nobody has more time to hunt for more than 3 hours straight, people work have family social life.
So Pharos is the best option so zera didn't go ahead.
Because Pharos and 3x that Pharos was the best server.
I used to play 7 hours straight but now I don't have time for that and so do all players other than children.

I think the only chance for zezenia to Grow is (return to a 3x mixed Server)
Nobody wants to hunt like before 6 to 7 hours a day this is over.

Delete Pharos
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
16th June 2023 21:34:08

Yeah people want mixD pvp dead serv after 2 weeks lmao
Piltover
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Warrior
16th June 2023 23:37:01

Nobody wants to hunt like before 6 to 7 hours a day this is over.

Delete Pharos

It's been a long time since I've heard so much nonsense, in a single post!
Craudete
Premium

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
17th June 2023 12:22:35

I do not agree.

Some Pharos players are toxic and chose PVP server just for that. Bringing him to Elysium is to the detriment of those who prefer another playstyle. It will divide the server into several environments and the local community is harmed. More certain is Join with Zera in the future. Do not mix 2 servers with different characteristics.
Screwou
Premium

Elysium
Level 210
Mage
18th June 2023 02:36:12

Quoting Makavelly:
The only way for the game to change is bringing other people from other games advertising on youtube among other social networks.
Today youtube is responsible for attracting almost 80% of players of all games.

And I'm in favor of a general reset of the game, the good times are gone people with a lot of personality are gone these people brought other people to the game it's past time to bring new personalities not intoxicated by this game.

Another thing Zezenia is looking like Mu online repetitive I confess that currently it has improved a lot, but the game lacks history, lacks mechanics, I only see things being created to buy premium cards.

Plastered monotome monster maps, you walk the entire map just see Soul Devourer for example aff, mix it up make it better.

And another Zera just didn't work because Pharos exists a server with 70% of the characters Botted and all waiting for Pharos Merge or something to happen.

Agree!
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
18th June 2023 18:02:06

The game has reached this point, you know the reason... Mixed PvP would be a good idea. Free cities remain non-PvP, while the rest become PvP with XP bonuses."

Ely players are not ready to be disturbed by kill stealing (KS), luring, player killing (PK). It would be a huge mistake

I don't remember which GM said it, but the game is being revamped. Let's wait and see what is being done.

I hope they don't forget about the enchantment system. I want to add magic level (ML) to my wand.
8)8)8)8)
1 2 3