1 2 3
Silencerxz
Premium

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
19th June 2023 11:48:19 (Last edited 19th June 2023 12:01:28)

Quoting Shadowzin:
The game has reached this point, you know the reason... Mixed PvP would be a good idea. Free cities remain non-PvP, while the rest become PvP with XP bonuses."

Ely players are not ready to be disturbed by kill stealing (KS), luring, player killing (PK). It would be a huge mistake

I don't remember which GM said it, but the game is being revamped. Let's wait and see what is being done.

I hope they don't forget about the enchantment system. I want to add magic level (ML) to my wand.
8)8)8)8)

Speak for yourself, I remember that pharos players were not ready for KS on Everest while I was doing it as a response to their similiar actions, trying to frighten me that KS is forbidden and I will be banished :) So if they were ksing everything was alright, but when somebody did that to them, they cried a river :) I think that the same would happen at Elysium xD
If Staff would make that merge like it was in the past - when seasonals were being closed and characters transferred - they will do it right, they will divide experience equally like in seasonals, that mean for pharos ppl that at least it will be " :2 " .
So I am not sure if you and pharos are ready for that

Just to clarify some things, Elysium is really active in comparison to pharos, and it looks good even in comparison to Zera, so I hope that even if merging Pharos will going to happen, it will be on "our", Elysium people terms, at least it will be weekly rotational pvp :)
1 2 3