1 2
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
19th June 2023 18:50:20

Hey. As I'm recently very active with community on Zera, I've noticed many ppl quit, cause they get demotivated right after
they fail to upgrade their Ordinary tier quest items, for like 12-15th time in a row.

My proposal is to make small adjustment, to set the enchating from ordinary, a guarantee with like 10th or 15th try.

...that's what im thinking. Feel free to propose different idea, I might be wrong.
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 719
Warrior
19th June 2023 19:57:26

I already wrote a proposal about that huge problem here.

Still waiting for staff comments ...
Frostitude
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
19th June 2023 22:50:02 (Last edited 19th June 2023 22:51:07)

I consider my set pretty OK, full boss set and noble legs. I am currently spamm enchanting and doing daily bosses on 5 characters on Zera and ive gotten only 1 piece legendary and not even with the desired stats...

Ive done over 400 daily bosses in total and still nowhere near epic or legendary items with good stats.. imagine if i had only 1 char x.x

My team is pretty much waiting for staff activity and doing daily bosses only and afk fishing cuz its a useless and boring skill which you need to do...
Huj Dwa
Player

Zera
Level 63
Warrior
20th June 2023 11:58:18

Honestly its rng over rng because first u need to make ur item legendary and then roll stats i dont think theres need to slow progress down with DAILY activity rather give players option to roll their items using stuff they drop from monsters e.g collects since they are not longer used to train alt chars/main without much playing

another option could be just smashing other rarity items for dusts (number of dusts would depends on how expensive and rare item is) basically anything beside forcing player to wait 24h would be better for health of zezenia right now once people hit lvl to enchant their gear they are forced to make alts or do daily every day till they get bored i've seen this in many games and its lazy solution
Kiosumitshu
Player

Pharos
Level 54
Mage
25th June 2023 12:19:11

I also think that this daily bosses idea is stupid... even rolling once on my legacy items takes 55 days (11 items x 5 ore each)! It's nice that they are already in legendary tier but getting desired stats with a star takes a few spins. It's a frustrating system with no way of partly locking stats or other mechanics helping you to get desired item. it forces people to create multiple 100+ chars and grind those stupid ores.
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
25th June 2023 14:44:17

Quoting Kiosumitshu:
..... it forces people to create multiple 100+ chars and grind those stupid ores.

The real idea of daily boss is to consume premium cards. I am wondering why devs are waiting with turning off the cooldown, or even removing this boos from the game.

At the beginning, there was planned npc 'Mighty Balmor' the blacksmith. He was supposed to take premium cards for enchanting stuff. Everything messed up when developers combined tier item system with enchanting system. I think that it will be restored, or rather tweaked soon, maybe next year.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th June 2023 18:06:36

Atleast the number of ores could be increased by the amount of dedication:

Level 100 - 1 ore
Level 200 - 2 ores
Level 300 - 3 ores

I think that would make sense beacuse with level you will earn more equipment in general and would therefore need more ores.

You need to get rid of the idea of creating 10000x level 100 chars to be successful, you wanna play your main char not creating a million newb chars when you already should be worthy more ores/daily boss.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
27th June 2023 10:15:12

Quoting Rickstah:

Level 100 - 1 ore
Level 200 - 2 ores
Level 300 - 3 ores

I think that would make sense beacuse with level you will earn more equipment in general and would therefore need more ores.

You need to get rid of the idea of creating 10000x level 100 chars to be successful, you wanna play your main char not creating a million newb chars when you already should be worthy more ores/daily boss.

I actually support this idea! It totally makes sense..
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 911
Warrior
27th June 2023 11:16:29

Quoting Rickstah:

Level 100 - 1 ore
Level 200 - 2 ores
Level 300 - 3 ores

Level 800 = 8 ores
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
27th June 2023 11:26:44

The enchanting system is good as it is, no need to nerf it, improve it or whatever just because some ppl want to have godly gear 3 months after enchanting was released. Still, the prices of good, legendary enchanted items are good on market, and if it goes to zera, they have anyway easier start than it was before.

Give us high end spawns, where will be chance to die and make some crazy team hunts.
1 2