1 2
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th June 2023 11:39:24

Quoting Silencerxz:
The enchanting system is good as it is, no need to nerf it, improve it or whatever just because some ppl want to have godly gear 3 months after enchanting was released. Still, the prices of good, legendary enchanted items are good on market, and if it goes to zera, they have anyway easier start than it was before.

Give us high end spawns, where will be chance to die and make some crazy team hunts.

You're something special, i dont think your brain is functioning properly. You have no idea how enchanting works by the looks of it, even mentioning Zera has an easier start than it was before jeez. Some of you in elysium were crying about how dynamic gear and it got adjusted to the current state of gear/enchanting. Zera has the most difficult time when it comes to enchanting vs existing worlds having all old items put into legendary tier (which is the hardest part)

Its also mind blowing to me that you think Rickstah his proposal is a nerf, haha.

Enchanting is ridiculously hard and time consuming, if you want it to be done at some decent rate you have to create multiple characters which is absurd, you should be rewarded more currency to enchant based on character level rather than creating a bunch of level 100s. Fuck, you could adjust rickstah's proposal to the current challenge points system where each level gives something, for example level 100 gives 1 ore, 150 gives 1.5 ore, 175 gives 1.75 ores. Each full ore can be used.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
27th June 2023 16:36:58 (Last edited 27th June 2023 16:39:05)

Maybe your brain is not functioning properly, you always cry and your sick proposals make only mess.
Your arguments on zera - man the start there, with enchanted eq is the easiest from all existed servers, everybody who claim its not, dont know how to play the game - so ofc here you are.
You should have been banished from forum activity because of your crying mentality.

Btw I havent state I think his idea is nerf, read what I write kid...
Astra Turbinado
Player

Zera
Level 336
Warrior
30th June 2023 15:07:31

I also expect an improvement in this system, every 1 week I try to enchant my weapon for legendary. Epic is hard enough, imagine legendary
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
3rd July 2023 17:33:03

Astra Turbinado I beleive a better way to solve it, is making another kind of ore and this should be a fixed cost to upgrade weapons, for exemple common to epic 5 new ores, epic to legendary 15 new ores and the upgrade should've work 100%, but enchanting once a week isn't that bad, look other games that have similar systems like diablo, tibia, ragnarok, all of them on the end game "gambling" stats usually it takes over a months of farming to get one chance.
as Godzilla said, its perfect as it is right now, to be honest in my personal preferences i wish we could roll separated atributtes from bonuses, but that would take away the fun in getting a perfect roll also would turn it pretty easy.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
3rd July 2023 21:20:10

godzilla: Enchanting is ridiculously hard and time consuming, if you want it to be done at some decent rate you have to create multiple characters which is absurd, you should be rewarded more currency to enchant based on character level rather than creating a bunch of level 100s. Fuck, you could adjust rickstah's proposal to the current challenge points system where each level gives something, for example level 100 gives 1 ore, 150 gives 1.5 ore, 175 gives 1.75 ores. Each full ore can be used.

Silencerxz: The enchanting system is good as it is, no need to nerf it, improve it or whatever

Tokan Sado: as Godzilla said, its perfect as it is right now,

xD ?
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
4th July 2023 23:30:39

Quoting Silencerxz:
you could adjust rickstah's proposal to the current challenge points system where each level gives something, for example level 100 gives 1 ore, 150 gives 1.5 ore, 175 gives 1.75 ores. Each full ore can be used.

I think is great idea
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
9th July 2023 20:19:35

Silencerxz you have to be more specific. What is ridiculously hard? Promoting an epic item to legendary? If so, I have no experience with it, but I believe it is indeed difficult. In my opinion, there could be a second type of ore that we could loot from another boss or even the current bosses in the game that we receive tasks from. Alternatively, we could obtain it from regular elite monsters. Once we gather a certain amount of this new ore, it could be used to promote the tier of the item. This would be a much simpler way to solve this issue.

Now, if you are talking about obtaining five ores to acquire random attributes, I don't agree with you. While having multiple characters may make the process faster, it is not difficult to obtain them. For example, I have collected around 40 ores and rolled my legs and boots several times, achieving fairly decent values. The current system provides us with 4-6 extra MR/PR, and having 4 isn't that bad in most scenarios. If I were the game's developer, I would make it random from 1-6, which would make it much harder to get decent values. With 11 rolls, that means 55 ores, and in about two months, you could roll a full set and potentially obtain decent bonuses in most of them.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
9th July 2023 20:53:58

@ Tokan Sado
I havent write anywhere, that its ridiculously hard. I wrote, that in my opinion current system is good.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
9th July 2023 22:55:42

Quoting Silencerxz:
@ Tokan Sado
I havent write anywhere, that its ridiculously hard. I wrote, that in my opinion current system is good.

My bad, i missunderstood you with OP
1 2