Show staff replies in this thread
26th June 2023 17:43:36 CM Mercury View post »
No Juegen Zezenia
Player

Zera
Level 10
Ranger
26th June 2023 13:26:23

Thirteen years ago, I discovered this game, but it never reached more than 20-30 players online per server, including multi-client users. I thought that with time, more people would start joining. I played for almost 2 years, but it never changed. The online player count remained the same, and I didn't want to continue playing.

Thirteen years later, I decided to start playing again, and I realized that the number of players online is still the same. Moreover, I got banned while using trainers, and several of my friends got banned while they were offline, with no explanation other than unofficial software.

Now we know why no one plays Zezenia.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
26th June 2023 14:09:44

I have faith that one day they will invest in advertising correctly (big tibia streamers on twitch) and will understand that keeping the game updated with high level content is essential.
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
26th June 2023 15:20:02

I'm an old player and the only owner of this account here since lvl 1, and I've always been an active player in the game, and it's been more than 2 years that I've seen people complaining because zezenia doesn't bring updates to high lvl, and so far no gm or adm gave a plausible explanation why they don't invest in publications because they don't do Hunts like tibia, countless people have already complained about this and don't say anything, I came to the conclusion that they don't want the game to advance and are stuck in time, focusing on which nerf class.
No Juegen Zezenia
Player

Zera
Level 10
Ranger
26th June 2023 16:09:38

Add to that the unjustified bans, they ban while you are OFFLINE for example... beyond morality there is the security that you provide to players who are willing to invest their time and money
No Juegen Zezenia
Player

Zera
Level 10
Ranger
26th June 2023 16:13:34

I retire saying that please do not invest your time in this game because your staff is irresponsible and much less spend your money
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
26th June 2023 16:48:16

Quoting No Juegen Zezenia:
I retire saying that please do not invest your time in this game because your staff is irresponsible and much less spend your money

Nobody cares about your and other botters stories.
There are many players who like this game as it is right now and are aware all of the problems.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

26th June 2023 17:43:36

Hi,

There were times when the game had more players online than what you claim. We've had some major updates which you do not address.

There are few core flaws with the game:
Latest being the seasonal servers being too fast to lvl up to gain a superior character compared to regular playing.
-That's why a new server was introduced.

People reaching too high levels where the game mechanics do not work properly and the content is running out.
-This is being worked on, there will be more high end spawns released in the future and character balancing is always a thing we're looking at.

Best regards
-Mercury
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
26th June 2023 18:21:32

ok understood, the last updates were good for the game this shows the evolution, but i heard that they are working on something for a long time and nothing is done, the templars are totally useless you spend 74 coins for bost, and the loot from a Hunt does not pay even 5% of the coins spent. The hunt itself is completely boring, very monotonous, and the collection falls in small quantities. obs: I broke the respaw with a paladin lvl 520 in the fast respaw event so you should put bigger caves and with much more animals.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
26th June 2023 22:00:17

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

There were times when the game had more players online than what you claim. We've had some major updates which you do not address.

There are few core flaws with the game:
Latest being the seasonal servers being too fast to lvl up to gain a superior character compared to regular playing.
-That's why a new server was introduced.

People reaching too high levels where the game mechanics do not work properly and the content is running out.
-This is being worked on, there will be more high end spawns released in the future and character balancing is always a thing we're looking at.

Best regards
-Mercury

I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you banned several players, I BELIEVE around 70% of them without reason.

I have repeatedly asked for improvements in the hunts, but you simply ignored them.

The lack of online players is your fault (90%).

I sent several hunt proposals, but they were ignored. If you're interested in help, feel free to contact me in-game.

I hope not to be ignored again. Responding more on the forum would be very helpful.

I don't want to attack the staff, just express my opinion.

<3
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
27th June 2023 01:32:46

Quoting Ops:
I have faith that one day they will invest in advertising correctly (big tibia streamers on twitch) and will understand that keeping the game updated with high level content is essential.

well advertising isnt problem, the problem is people dont want to play that kind of servers the make
1 2