Show staff replies in this thread
26th June 2023 17:43:36 CM Mercury View post »
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
27th June 2023 12:13:34

I disagree that the high level problem was seasonal...

We have level 330 on zero, a 1x server.

We went to pharos lvl 500- in 7 server months. If I had played on a server 2x since the creation of the dummy, I would be at the same time as zera has lvl 500. The game has changed, respawns have been optimized and xp boost + bestiary have changed the game progression.

The mistake is to keep the same monsters, same things with the evolution of the players. Just look at Tibia, they make two big updates in the year, one for the top lvls and one for the medium level, with that it makes the game difficult even for the top level.

I have to use a lvl 150 wand (that's because it's enchanted) I'm level 1000.
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th June 2023 12:19:31

I just like to hunt in a team and for that, to get the best exp I have to hunt in the same place where I hunted 6 years ago, it's shameful, people who played with me mock when I call to play again, asking: Are you still hunting werebear? and yes i am. What encourages a player like that to come play?

They put two new monsters with a horrible respawn, terrible loot and bad exp and that's it (after 5 years asking for change) and guess where the people from zera (the tops) are hunting and will continue hunting until lvl 700? werebear.
Permanent Resident
Player

Zera
Level 87
Mage
28th June 2023 00:08:58

actually i want to add, 3 of my friends recently got banned too and one of them ask me if he should go on forums and i told him to not post because they will never say they make mistakes xD

dont waste your time in this game i really think they dont want new players
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
28th June 2023 13:21:42

Quoting Sanoman:
ok understood, the last updates were good for the game this shows the evolution, but i heard that they are working on something for a long time and nothing is done, the templars are totally useless you spend 74 coins for bost, and the loot from a Hunt does not pay even 5% of the coins spent. The hunt itself is completely boring, very monotonous, and the collection falls in small quantities. obs: I broke the respaw with a paladin lvl 520 in the fast respaw event so you should put bigger caves and with much more animals.

I agree with that.

Templars and Soul harverester are strong monsters with good exp. But expansive to boost and with no cash back.
Also, the last update really changed the game, its a good point. Now we need hunts that match with these strong equips. Like new hard core stance or like lvl 400-500 Dungeons maybe..
Piltover
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Warrior
28th June 2023 21:02:39

Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

There were times when the game had more players online than what you claim. We've had some major updates which you do not address.

There are few core flaws with the game:
Latest being the seasonal servers being too fast to lvl up to gain a superior character compared to regular playing.
-That's why a new server was introduced.

People reaching too high levels where the game mechanics do not work properly and the content is running out.
-This is being worked on, there will be more high end spawns released in the future and character balancing is always a thing we're looking at.

Best regards
-Mercury

I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you banned several players, I BELIEVE around 70% of them without reason.

I have repeatedly asked for improvements in the hunts, but you simply ignored them.

The lack of online players is your fault (90%).

I sent several hunt proposals, but they were ignored. If you're interested in help, feel free to contact me in-game.

I hope not to be ignored again. Responding more on the forum would be very helpful.

I don't want to attack the staff, just express my opinion.

<3

Without reason :smartass: yeah yeah, i imagine it's for no reason at all ~
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Mage
28th June 2023 23:12:01

hahaha :D:D:D
Sir Persia Thecat
Premium

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
29th June 2023 12:28:57 (Last edited 29th June 2023 12:32:33)

Ops --"The mistake is to keep the same monsters, same things with the evolution of the players. Just look at Tibia, they make two big updates in the year, one for the top lvls and one for the medium level, with that it makes the game difficult even for the top levels!"

I agree 100% with that! You put exp boost in the set, you are always creating events for us to get experience faster, but you don't launch a good hunt, that for example, gives 3 or 4 level 600+ hunts!
It is past time to create something for level 500+, the Ice thrower resp and the hardcores portals, are the only resp, that do not break, if debuffed! At level 550+-

Soul Harvester has a good experience, but the respawn is not enough!

Why don't you take the Evil Leggionarie respawn as an example, which has a less populated respawn above and a very good respawn below? I honestly haven't been there for 2 years, and I thought what they did there was great!

Another example, the Geck'Zah, has a small respaw good for low level rangers and 200-250 mages in Zant'Kua, and two great respaw's in Quagvill! One is part of a quest, but is excellent for barbarians and paladins!

And we have another problem too, how are we going to keep 5 people watching our live stream, watching us hunt the same monsters, when they have seen the same hunt a thousand times!???
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
30th June 2023 12:43:35 (Last edited 30th June 2023 12:43:46)

in addition to everything that was said, I believe that I needed an active person in the forum, I know that I know CM enters every 2 weeks and comments something, but there could be more presence of the game owner giving announcements and not having a post with more than 24hours without answers. That's a tip for any game.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
30th June 2023 14:00:40

Quoting My Server:
in addition to everything that was said, I believe that I needed an active person in the forum, I know that I know CM enters every 2 weeks and comments something, but there could be more presence of the game owner giving announcements and not having a post with more than 24hours without answers. That's a tip for any game.

You can't blame staff for anything, they don't get paid for their work, free premium cards and premium time on request maybe.. The owner refuses to do labour on this game and youre suggesting more work haha. As much as i'd like to see that happening, it hasn't been done for the past 4 years and thats included change of ownership. I hate to say it but this game development is down in the dumps.

You've got people livestreaming fucking keyboards and have their channel discription dedicated to their gameplay settings just to remove doubts on using software to modify gameplay, and you think this shit is worth investing time in? You get nothing in return:smartass:
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th June 2023 15:58:47

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting My Server:

You can't blame staff for anything, they don't get paid for their work, free premium cards and premium time on request maybe.. The owner refuses to do labour on this game and youre suggesting more work haha. As much as i'd like to see that happening, it hasn't been done for the past 4 years and thats included change of ownership. I hate to say it but this game development is down in the dumps.

You've got people livestreaming fucking keyboards and have their channel discription dedicated to their gameplay settings just to remove doubts on using software to modify gameplay, and you think this shit is worth investing time in? You get nothing in return:smartass:

I wouldn't want to talk to the staff that way, I'd just like to understand what they want for the game. Really people nowadays are doing live with the keyboard to not be unfairly banned for guessing, that's pathetic.

However, if the staff is not so interested in the game, does not want to invest, why not sell? I have people interested in buying the game.
1 2