1 2 3
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
31st July 2023 22:28:09 (Last edited 31st July 2023 22:32:08)

Good evening staff and good evening everyone.

I come to talk about some topics that for me are essential for improving the game.

- HIGH LEVEL HUNT:
I know that this is a subject that has been talked about for years and is not heard. It's sad that there isn't more to do in such a great game. It's been years that hardcore are the best hunts in the game and nothing is changed, when strong mounts are made, the hunt is very bad.

There is no more team hunt in the game. There's nothing else to do.

- COLLECTS:

What is the function of collects nowadays? The market is over, the real function of collects is over. They could be used in many ways.

With that, I believe it is an ideal time to talk about a reformulation in the tasks and in the way of training the skill. Nowadays, if I train every day, it takes almost 2 months to get 1 skill. surreal.

- TWITCH REWARD:

The rewards nowadays are super undervalued, on any tibia ot server nowadays, it pays to do live, it's hours doing live to win pot of light.... These rewards should be better studied.

- REWARD 4K POINTS :

If I get 10 points a day, which I see as a lot, it's more than 1 year doing tasks consecutively to get a weapon with 1 more attack. Is this rethought between you?

-DISCLOSURE:

Once again I will try to help in the dissemination of the game, but I believe you are doing it the wrong way. I ask that you try to promote 1 month only on youtube and twitch for Tibia players. You can be sure that the number of players will triple. Advertising on facebook and instagram is just a bad way to promote the game (in my opinion)

Anyway, I really like the game and I hope it works out. It's just too difficult to keep a team/people playing the same thing for years without news and difficulties, I open a topic monthly giving suggestions and asking for suggestions from players to help you (the staff) for the growth of the game.

But not everything is a complaint, I believe it was little said and committed to you, but I would like to congratulate you on the feat with lag protection. It's wonderful when your internet goes down and it works. Congratulations and together we are stronger. Staff and players are the basis for growth.

I ask that everyone who still plays the game, give suggestions to help the staff with ideas.
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
1st August 2023 00:08:11 (Last edited 1st August 2023 00:09:11)

I agree with everything that was said, I think it is very valid that the staff listens to their players, the game could easily have 150 players on, with some updates of new monsters and respaws, more often! After all, there are more or less 5 years, that we hunt the same things, I agree that there is a very good evolution, with the balance of classes, pet, enchanted items, among other things implemented that made the game fairer (since Zera was opening 8))!

We want to hunt in teams again, the paladin and shaman have no more use in the game :/
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st August 2023 01:04:47 (Last edited 1st August 2023 01:06:34)

I agree with what you say, I believe giving a function to bestiary would be a great idea too.

A possibility for the pet to ignore certain items as well.
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
1st August 2023 02:09:27

I agree with this live on twitch, how will we gain visibility, and people interested in the game, if we have few respaw options, and live always brings the same content? It is impossible, and the rewards are very weak, even! Most of the times I see the lives, there are 2-3 or 4 people watching!
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
1st August 2023 06:11:03 (Last edited 1st August 2023 06:30:14)

I ask that everyone who still plays the game, give suggestions to help the staff with ideas.
xD love this. People dont play the game because what you mentioned.
But all shit aside, you make good points dude. =)
All what you mentioned needs attending to. Very badly!
Updates need to be more frequent. Staff needs to be more communicating to the playerbase in regards to where the game stands and is going. What plans are their? Etc.. Possibly a roadmap of the games plans could help people more with understanding where the game is going.

-The new training system is good, but still slow many players had said. Possibly a way to drain training % built up without having to afk it.
-New areas/cties are definitely needed, for higher levels especially. This guy that hit level 1000 was climbing for a while when he was pushing, it should have been more planned at that point what to do for people at / around his level (content wise).
-Mining/Smithing? Surprised this hasnt been added yet, but would be cool to see. Could mix it somehow with the enchanting or totally revamp the system, as many players hate the current enchanting system so it seems?
-Quest chain to unlock a new spell or two?
-A new task system aimed more at picking our own monsters to hunt
-Theres no real direction after eidos... maybe add a quest chain that puts people out in the world more so. Doing different tasks, killing different monsters, clicking different objects, collecting materials etc. But more of a story to keep going not just for new starters, but even for mid game, and late game and end game. Would be nice to be directed all over zezenia to do different things that will further progress you in the game
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st August 2023 11:11:46

Quoting Zimbz:
xD love this. People dont play the game because what you mentioned.
But all shit aside, you make good points dude. =)
All what you mentioned needs attending to. Very badly!
Updates need to be more frequent. Staff needs to be more communicating to the playerbase in regards to where the game stands and is going. What plans are their? Etc.. Possibly a roadmap of the games plans could help people more with understanding where the game is going.

-The new training system is good, but still slow many players had said. Possibly a way to drain training % built up without having to afk it.
-New areas/cties are definitely needed, for higher levels especially. This guy that hit level 1000 was climbing for a while when he was pushing, it should have been more planned at that point what to do for people at / around his level (content wise).
-Mining/Smithing? Surprised this hasnt been added yet, but would be cool to see. Could mix it somehow with the enchanting or totally revamp the system, as many players hate the current enchanting system so it seems?
-Quest chain to unlock a new spell or two?
-A new task system aimed more at picking our own monsters to hunt
-Theres no real direction after eidos... maybe add a quest chain that puts people out in the world more so. Doing different tasks, killing different monsters, clicking different objects, collecting materials etc. But more of a story to keep going not just for new starters, but even for mid game, and late game and end game. Would be nice to be directed all over zezenia to do different things that will further progress you in the game

I say that for people who still play to comment, but people who stopped and want to give suggestions to play again are welcome.

I say this because there are many people who don't play and enter the forum just to lower the game.

I find interesting the point of getting your own task and the fact of forging, it would be interesting to be able to increase the tier of your items (just an idea).
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
1st August 2023 14:16:37

-I completely agree, I don't know what is happening with these current people, which is a delay in releasing updates for high lvl, you are very worried about low lvl and you are forgetting that the game has not evolved in 5 years in terms of hunting, that is nonsense.

My sugestion:
Create cities for lvl 500+ and 1000+ with new quests, new respawns, new hardcore portals. This is my suggestion for a decent upgrade.
you've already improved a lot to help beginners, there are cities with tips on the map, and so far I haven't seen anything for high lvl. Zezenia is an excellent game, if you are not taking it seriously, sell the game to people who love rpg and not just for money.
To Triste
Player

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
1st August 2023 14:59:02

zezenia is a good game, but it needs more help and publicity, help towards improvements, and publicity to attract more attention, the game doesn't move many people nowadays because:

1- The few things that keep people in the game, low level players don't have other low lvl players to help/hunt/grow, playing a game alone is horrible and for older players the game ends up getting very monotonous and repetitive over time. extreme

2- Disclosure is necessary anywhere to keep up, call the attention of people who don't know the game and bring them to test it. The best way in my opinion would be to use streamers, 1 or 2 European players, 1 or 2 Brazilians, 1 or 2 Americans, and put them to play 2 hours a day for 2 weeks. movement would be very high on all servers.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
1st August 2023 15:20:32

Personally, I think that if they want the game to improve, they have to get into an issue of improvement, have publicity, motivate those who left to return to the game, that the staff be more active, they earn money from this, they should be more present, otherwise they sell the game to people who have greater motivation and concern for the staff we went from a time when gm quillon was very active preciencia z kondro and gm shadow persoanl very attentive to the game to improve people like VIPER staff that only connects to ban people that is bad at least pay attention to your game and then justify that you want to make it improve currently the gms of the game enter only to ban people, it is their purpose and we see improvements in the game every year sad to see how the strongest hunt is to temper how literally most of the personnel who play are High lv and the caves don't give us q lv in super hardcore caves that were made for quest reasons so that we could go among several and now we go there alone because there is no where else lv in the game there are no strong monsters they should create monsters that kill a lv 700 that needs help to hunt that has a good exp bonus that is something good and not even the new servers are difficult in half a year there is already a 400 on a x1 server before it took longer due to the presence of players the fights and it was enjoyed But the game now the game staff wants us to only do quests and tasks all day and is not convinced that there will be better awards or estrimear gives something good so why.
IMPROVED HUNTS BETTER DIFFICULT QUESTS BUT MAY IT BE WORTH IT CLARIFY THE PAST DOUBTS IMPROVE THE RAIDS THERE WILL BE MORE HARDCORES CHENNO GECKZARD HELLIS ARCHANGEL WEREBEARS THERE IS HOW TO CREATE MORE BUT THE STAFF DOES NOT SHOW THAT THERE YOU WIN THEY TAKE A QUEST AND IT TAKES HALF A YEAR TO PASTE AN UPDATE ES TIME TO WAKE UP LAZEN A PROJECT THERE ARE MOTIVATED STAFF WITH IDEAS BUT THE STAFF DOES NOT LISTEN, THEY START LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE MUCH MORE THAN YOU IN THE GAME.
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
1st August 2023 18:20:25

We need special attention for the high level ones, they are practically the same respaw for 5 years.

If it's difficult to create new content, a suggestion is to create more hardcore portals with the animals that already exist.
1 2 3