1 2 3
Mervyn
Sage

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
1st August 2023 21:53:37

This game needs an update for a long time, and people do absolutely nothing, just listening to complaints on the forum. This is sad.
Zaka Maramovi
Premium

Elysium
Level 659
Mage
1st August 2023 23:28:28

Hello, I particularly love playing shaman, but it's not necessary in any hunt anymore, we need some really offensive monsters, that will make a level 900 paladin have a hard time, even with 45 Magic resist, 40 psycal and 10+ Dodge in the set!

Templars are pretty offensive, but only for mages!

I think that just like me, there are several players with new ideas for new monsters, Cocatrice is one of them, as I have already seen someone mentioning in a post, they can also create radioactive creatures made from some existing ones, imagine how fantastic it would be? A Mighty Magician Werebear radioactive, with 3 or 4 would already make a paladin level 900 pass badly!
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Zera
Level 209
Mage
2nd August 2023 00:21:10 (Last edited 2nd August 2023 00:21:34)

Staff has destroyed our beloved Zezenia Online.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
2nd August 2023 02:06:20

Quoting Captain Fuzzy Piddle:
Staff has destroyed our beloved Zezenia Online.

the idea of ​​this post is to strengthen the relationship between staff and players, so that players can show what can be changed or increased for players.

There are many things to do/improve, one of them is the staff and players communication itself, it's months/weeks without saying anything on the forum
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
2nd August 2023 02:36:03

I agree with the title and opinions of the thread, over all, the game needs special attention for the high levels! The last time they looked at high levels, was in the reformulation of the "talent points", there are many people stopping playing, for lack of content! I think it would be interesting to focus on level 500+, since in the current reality, we have enough levels 500+! (About 100 players are levels 450+)!
Valhalla
Player

Pharos
Level 674
Warrior
2nd August 2023 03:58:16

I agree with all the points mentioned, especially regarding the lack of hunting areas. Is it really so difficult to create new respawns for high-level players throughout all this time? How about an HC Templars, HC Soul Harvester, HC Chenoo, HC Volcanic Golem, HC Lizards, and so on?
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
2nd August 2023 12:12:56

I agree with the ideas above.
The game has had a big change recently with enchantments etc, but that's not enough, people want to see evolution in terms of hunting. You can take tibia as a reference it has at least 5 updates a year in terms of hunting.
Wybuch
Player

Elysium
Level 180
Mage
2nd August 2023 13:46:21

Dear fellow adventurers,
I hope you are all well and enjoying your adventures in the world of Zezenia. Today, I come to you with a message filled with nostalgia and affection for this game that has been a part of my life for so long.
Some time ago, I decided to take a break from my wanderings in the lands of Zezenia. It wasn't an easy decision, but personal matters and other commitments required a temporary withdrawal from the virtual world that I love so much. However, even in my absence, my heart remains connected to this wonderful community.
Today, with fond memories of epic battles, cherished friends, and the stories we shared, I kindly appeal to the Zezenia team. I would like to ask you to consider bringing more updates to the game. I believe that new content and features can rejuvenate the brilliance of Zezenia, not just for me but for all players who dedicate themselves to exploring this incredible world.
I remember with fondness the times when updates were eagerly awaited by all of us. Each new update brought a revitalizing energy, a desire to explore, conquer, and unveil everything that was new. And I am certain that this magic still lives in many hearts here.
I understand that developing and implementing updates takes time, effort, and dedication from the team, but know that the community is willing to wait with patience and understanding. Our passion for Zezenia is what unites us and makes us believe in a bright future for this game we love so much.
Therefore, I ask you, dear administrators and developers of Zezenia, to consider our requests for more updates. I am eager to return to venture through these lands, and surely many others will be ready to come back or welcome new adventurers who are yet to come.
I thank you all for your attention and for being part of such a welcoming and passionate community in this fantastic world that is Zezenia.
With affection and hope to meet you again soon,

Wybuch
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
2nd August 2023 15:22:13

I'm waiting for a visualization of these many comments and opinions of many players. I know that the staff watches her game and the forum is the biggest means of communication and thermometer in the game.

It could just create pools to know what players want again, what could change. Create a voting form or something like that.. If the staff doesn't want a game with MANY players, try to keep the fan base listening to them.

it's frustrating to like the game so much and to be without evolution, without answers, doing the same things daily with no prospect of change.
Maatheuzinhoo
Player

Elysium
Level 896
Mage
2nd August 2023 19:06:28

I agree, we need new monsters and we need to improve some hunts that already exist, some old monsters need better respawns.
1 2 3