1 2 3
Rainlaze
Sage

Pharos
Level 248
Warrior
2nd August 2023 19:25:17

I'm away from the game for a while, because I already had a high level and really don't have anything else to do. I really don't feel like playing at the moment.

The best items of each class already exist for 5 years, there is nothing left to conquer.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
2nd August 2023 23:54:49 (Last edited 2nd August 2023 23:55:08)

The game is further from getting worse than better, how is it possible that they don't even have creativity to launch events, that is, they have a whole month to plan the events for the next month and even so, they show no interest in placing dynamic things to improve the game: s
The essence collection events for double exp were lost. That on the seasonal server attracts a lot of attention on fixed servers. There is also no dynamism to improve the game. It seems that the only thing they are interested in is monetizing and living in peace from the rest. to improve
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
5th August 2023 04:38:36

Quoting Luisvasquez:
The game is further from getting worse than better, how is it possible that they don't even have creativity to launch events, that is, they have a whole month to plan the events for the next month and even so, they show no interest in placing dynamic things to improve the game: s
The essence collection events for double exp were lost. That on the seasonal server attracts a lot of attention on fixed servers. There is also no dynamism to improve the game. It seems that the only thing they are interested in is monetizing and living in peace from the rest. to improve
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Me and some ppl more was waiting for event that give extra bonus on task point .. >.<
1 2 3