1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
15th August 2023 08:08:01 Administration View post »
19th August 2023 12:46:33 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 13:14:26 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 16:23:23 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 19:47:27 CM Mercury View post »
Lefyr
Player

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
14th August 2023 13:24:12

I felt the game with lag, I believe it is because the map is rendering in real time.

I was very curious about the new city, very big. I really hope it has things for high level and group hunts on top of that.

Remembering that it would be very interesting in addition to adding hunts, to have rework in old hunts.

The hunt pillars have an interesting mechanic, but I found this a nerf and a difficulty for medium lvl player.

Things I'd like to see:

*Pet option not to pick up certain items*

*adjustment in the coliseum, because if a shaman heals the monster, his extra life bugs, making him a monster with normal life*

The tier enchantment would also be very good, that is, the option to use a mythic beheader to enchant another mythic beheader, placing it tier 2 and adding status.
Hazzer
Player

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
14th August 2023 17:28:50

thief stolend my money staff :\:(:(:/
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
14th August 2023 20:17:37

the pillars seem good but I think it would be better with some adjustments if they increase the damage to the monsters deliver 40% or 45% and increase the exp to 10% or 15% and increase the drop by 10% obviously to the monsters that are close of the pillar.

I don't know if they are going to create a new monster but if they are going to create it, I recommend that they grab players who are paladins and barbs from lvl 600 to lvl 1000 so that you can test the damage of the monsters, for example if they grab a paladin or barb of lvl 600 can tank from 3 to 6 volcanic golem or 3 to 6 myctic werebear rlx then you will have to make that new monster can kill a paladin or barb lvl 600 between 4 to 5 6 7 8 monsters and paladin and barb suffer to survive with 3 monster of the new ones and so they will look for even a shaman so the players return to the greed of the shaman and thus reinforced the team hunt because with a strong monster that 2 to 3 monsters make even a paladin or barb lvl 600 suffer with the best set that they have zezenia right now so they will look to hunt as a team <this is an example that I am giving obviously the respawns have to be good and that it be a cave with a team hunting environment to a certain level and if they do this example that I am giving you they will have to do it with paladin and barb lvl 700 that 2 to 3 monsters make a paladin lvl 700, 800 etc suffer
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 340
Ranger
15th August 2023 01:55:58

Fire traps on the bridge south of the new place, between beetles and armadils never turns off
Also, I killed the pillar of power there, but mobs kept respawning with the golden aura
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 728
Warrior
15th August 2023 07:06:39

Quoting Askja:
While browsing minimap (Edit : worldmap, not minimap) of new continent, I just got a client crash, with a widget message saying something like that "failure to create sprite texture".

Now as soon as I reconnect, I get instantly a new client crash, probably because worldmap is still open at same crashing place :smartass:

Since that first crash I still can't test anything.

Here is what I get when trying to log : instant crash (I was able to catch that screenshot thanks to antivirus dialog stopping process)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Administration
Staff

15th August 2023 08:08:01

Quoting Askja:
While browsing minimap (Edit : worldmap, not minimap) of new continent, I just got a client crash, with a widget message saying something like that "failure to create sprite texture".

Now as soon as I reconnect, I get instantly a new client crash, probably because worldmap is still open at same crashing place :smartass:

Our apologies for the inconvenience, the new map is still undergoing optimization. You may delete the minimap cache to clear this crash in the meanwhile:

1. Press Windows key + R

2. Enter "%APPDATA%"

3. Open the ZezeniaOnline/minimap directory

4. Delete the "cache" directory but not any other files

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 728
Warrior
15th August 2023 09:48:56

Thanks, it worked.

I tried to reproduce crash by browsing worldmap again and again and it didn't happen.
Lefyr
Player

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
15th August 2023 12:50:57

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Askja:

Our apologies for the inconvenience, the new map is still undergoing optimization. You may delete the minimap cache to clear this crash in the meanwhile:

1. Press Windows key + R

2. Enter "%APPDATA%"

3. Open the ZezeniaOnline/minimap directory

4. Delete the "cache" directory but not any other files

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Any information to brighten the debate about the update? I would like to know your points too.
Piltover
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Warrior
15th August 2023 18:03:21

Put an option to see if you have caps lock active at login time!
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 999
Mage
15th August 2023 22:47:19

Hello

First of all, its great that the update is coming and we have a test server with some new things, especially new area/city.

I have spent some time on test server and there is some things that I would like to point or suggest.

1. New pillars are a nice addition, but in my opinion its just an addition - it wont have any revolutionary effect. I am not sure if they are always in the same place, if they resp random, how long did they resp in case if we kill them. Those are important things for our knowledge. Other thing is, that sometimes monsters are bugged near those pillars - they are "ressurecting" themselves just after we kill them. If Pillars will resp in the same places, some people will avoid them, especially those healing pillars. In current status, pillars wont change anything for higher levels. The idea of pillars is great, but I think it could be changed in some ways, maybe some people have some good proposals - for example:
Pillars can resp randomly, but with a nice pack of dedicated monsters - if its Hardcore Devil it should be a pack of 6 devil and 6 demon, before they resp there should be some (for example) 15 seconds of glowing square (thats for people that are fighting at place it is going to spawn to prevent spawning pillar on already fighting with lure mage). Monsters affected by pillar should give more, like 20% exp. Thats just my idea for making some fun and risk on already existed Hardcore spawns.

2. "Added random spawn groups" - I am not sure, but on Hardcore Devil and Devil/Soul Devo respawn there is more monsters, I had a feeling that finally it could be OK to go there with some blocker in party - sometimes it was really "crowded" with monsters - I dont know if it was related with Pillars, but I hope its not related with pillars and ALL HC Resps will be crowded with monsters as I experienced on Test Server on Hc Devil Spawn.
About Werebears I cant say anything now because I havent been there, if its about lizard spellweaver east spawn Ive noticed there is just couple guardians/warriors added, its useless place in my opinion.

3. "A new continent of jungle and desert has been settled on by the Ellarian navy. Get a sneak peek at the new work in progress base camp town and its spawns by taking the boat from the Southern Shore."
New Island/City looks great, but I havent seen any monsters there, some teleports, boats - but they didnt worked, I heard about some armadillork spawn but I havent seen it and to be honest, its not the thing we were waiting for ( I mean new armadillork spawn xD). I hope there will be Test Server update and You show us what You have got in that island for us. And I hope it will be dedicated for 500+ lvls. Lower than 500 have many good places where they can hunt solo or in teams. We need something really good and challenging for us.

This is my short view about most important things from this Test Server, it would be great if Staff would set some date with hour so active community can meet in Test Server and test some things, ask some questions on "live" mode etc.

I am waiting for more news.

Kind Regards
Xplo
1 2 3 4 5
Last »